over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Pfizer Genotropin - Unbelievable!

unoigo

Registered
Legit from US pharmacy! Now this is GH! I have used Rips, Hyges, Eli, and even Sero. None compare to these Genos.

I’ll say this, I was a believer in Chinese GH…. But there is absolutely a difference in Chinese vs Pharma. Don’t get me wrong…. Sero’s are good but they had me holding a lot of water. Geno’s….. same benefits as sero but zero water retention.

I can run 10iu of Rips or Hyges all day long with minimal sides…. Sero’s I tried 6iu…. had ankle edema and would wake up with hands swollen. Backed down to 3iu and wrist and hand swelling went away but not the ankle edema. Running 3iu of the Geno’s and no ankle swelling BUT 3-4 hours after shoot and I cannot hold my head up, makes me so sleepy. Not to mention the fat burning effects are far superior at 3iu than 10iu of Chinese. I’m sold. Never going back to Chinese GH again.

Attachments

• IMG_3752.jpg
    IMG_3752.jpg
    124.1 KB · Views: 3,370
NICE! I love hearing this. Looking at 36iu (12mg) pens currently and I am considering running 3-6iu daily. Perhaps 6 during offseason and 3-5 during a prep.

If you can, you should man up and shoot 10 and draw a serum...would be very interesting to see!

They are amazing. I am on 4ius per day and I may bump to 6iu my last 8 weeks pre show.

I have a shit ton of genos sitting in the fridge not going to use them just yet I am saving them for my cycle, good to hear your experience

Sent from my SPH-D600 using Tapatalk 2

Legit from US pharmacy! Now this is GH! I have used Rips, Hyges, Eli, and even Sero. None compare to these Genos.

I’ll say this, I was a believer in Chinese GH…. But there is absolutely a difference in Chinese vs Pharma. Don’t get me wrong…. Sero’s are good but they had me holding a lot of water. Geno’s….. same benefits as sero but zero water retention.

I can run 10iu of Rips or Hyges all day long with minimal sides…. Sero’s I tried 6iu…. had ankle edema and would wake up with hands swollen. Backed down to 3iu and wrist and hand swelling went away but not the ankle edema. Running 3iu of the Geno’s and no ankle swelling BUT 3-4 hours after shoot and I cannot hold my head up, makes me so sleepy. Not to mention the fat burning effects are far superior at 3iu than 10iu of Chinese. I’m sold. Never going back to Chinese GH again.
Exactly!!! You get what you pay for. Chinese "HGH" is crap.

i can tell you.....that 4 to 5iu for me is far more potent than 10iu of most generics...... genos are AMAZING!

How would these compare iu for iu of say rips?
If a good gains were made at 4iu of rips what would be used for the genos 1-2 iu?
Trying to justify price to price

Honestly... Rips and Hyges were same for me. Elitropin I never had good results with.... just my personal feedback.

Comparison.... at LEAST half the dose.... again I have ran 10iu rips/ hyge.... 3iu pharma is doing it for me!

I am also running 3.2 IUs a day, my hands are numb and I sleep a lot. I hadn't made gains like this in a long time this quick.

Best Gh you will ever use! I run strictly genos for pre contest and off season Seros. Chinese hgh is absolute crap and always will be

anyone done a "blast" protocol with genos?

i know a lot of guys who used to do something like 10-20ius post workout 3x a week with the chinese generics. wonder what 10ius post workout with genos would be like

Why would one pharma gh be superior to another? Curious.

How long have you been running the Genos and how long did it take before you noticed a difference. I am on those exact same 5mg cartridges right now. It has been almost 2 weeks and I can't say I notice much of a difference.

I've had to split my dose 1.5iu am n same pre bed 6 days a week as if taking 3iu pre bed I was exhausted all next day

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Only been using gh like a year but I ran legit rips for 6 months at 4iu/day split doses 6 days a week. Held a little extra abdominal water but nothing major and literally no other negative sides. Got my hands on legit Norditropin 5mg pens that have always been kept cold, sourced US. Been using them 4 months now. All I can tell is maybe slightly less water but it's really hard to say. Not much of a difference. At 4iu, still no sides at all. No carpal tunnel, nothing that people bitch about. Not sure how common that is. I guess because my dose is moderate. Wondering if I should come off a few months. I read all this stuff people say but I don't see it.

Hardly ever hear anyone talking about Norditropin. Why? It's legit stuff, every bit as good as Genos in terms of production, reputation, etc. It's a leading choice for US prescriptions.

Last edited:
Only been using gh like a year but I ran legit rips for 6 months at 4iu/day split doses 6 days a week. Held a little extra abdominal water but nothing major and literally no other negative sides. Got my hands on legit Norditropin 5mg pens that have always been kept cold, sourced US. Been using them 4 months now. All I can tell is maybe slightly less water but it's really hard to say. Not much of a difference. At 4iu, still no sides at all. No carpal tunnel, nothing that people bitch about. Not sure how common that is. I guess because my dose is moderate. Wondering if I should come off a few months. I read all this stuff people say but I don't see it.

Hardly ever hear anyone talking about Norditropin. Why? It's legit stuff, every bit as good as Genos in terms of production, reputation, etc. It's a leading choice for US prescriptions.

I think it is more expensive and harder to obtain. I have 3 45iu pens of that as well that I am planning on using in the near future; possibly when I finish my Genos but not sure as something always comes along and screws up my plans.

You guys are magical getting access to this stuff. I've never even heard of anyone carrying it.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

You guys are magical getting access to this stuff. I've never even heard of anyone carrying it.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Just have to look around. Nordis are harder to obtain but I started my gh run with the 15mg pens. Now on Geno 12mg pens which are everywhere. They are becoming so readily available that it makes the choice a no brainer.

Just have to look around. Nordis are harder to obtain but I started my gh run with the 15mg pens. Now on Geno 12mg pens which are everywhere. They are becoming so readily available that it makes the choice a no brainer.

Do you notice any differences between Nordis and Genos?

Best Gh you will ever use! I run strictly genos for pre contest and off season Seros. Chinese hgh is absolute crap and always will be

You're not the first person I have heard of with this strategy. Not sure if its because of money (seros possibly being a better value) or simply due to seemingly better fatloss on the genos....but I have seen/read some people claiming Seros are better for lean mass. Some even claim that there is igf in them which could be bro science.
Some weird theories out there....some people say its better for LBM and that is why it is the favorite to prescribe for aids patients. Im guessing it can be found cheaper and possibly at a better value per iu....and hell, maybe it does have different properties in regards to LBM.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear