over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Pep ????s

ryanb91

Newbies
Hey all
41 yo male looking for some advice on peps. Been lifting for about a year everyday and looking to up my recovery time. I'm currently 5'10'' 200 lbs 16%bf. Looking to shed that stubborn fat from around the mid section. So questions.
Thought of a CJC no DAC/ Ipam combo to increase recovery and help with the fat loss. Will it accomplish that?
Also would 100mcg 3x daily of both be the correct run?
Starting TRT on July 1st. Will there be any complications with running TRT and the peps at the same time?
Thanks for any input

Hey all
41 yo male looking for some advice on peps. Been lifting for about a year everyday and looking to up my recovery time. I'm currently 5'10'' 200 lbs 16%bf. Looking to shed that stubborn fat from around the mid section. So questions.
Thought of a CJC no DAC/ Ipam combo to increase recovery and help with the fat loss. Will it accomplish that?
Starting TRT on July 1st. Will there be any complications with running TRT and the peps at the same time?
Thanks for any input

That combo is great, ipam is weaker of the ghrp's but for your purposes that sounds solid.
There should be no complications with the TRT, in fact you will see better results and probably feel better overall with the peptides included!

That combo is great, ipam is weaker of the ghrp's but for your purposes that sounds solid.
There should be no complications with the TRT, in fact you will see better results and probably feel better overall with the included!
Thanks for the response. I'm mainly concerned with recovery time and slimming down. From everything I read on that combo that is what its supposed to do well. Glad to hear and thanks

That combo would be great for you. I would personally go with cjc with dac over no dac but either would be great. Ipamorelin would be ideal for you. I would dose it morning and pre bed due to it's longer active life. 3 doses per days would be great but I would rather go with 2 higher doses than 3 smaller ones. With other GHRP's I think the more doses the better but due to Ipam cost effectiveness I treat it slightly different.

You should experience increased fat loss, muscle fullness, great sleep, improved recovery, better skin etc. It is a perfect compliment to TRT so good luck with your cycle. If you ever need any advice with dosing etc just let me know.

one other question. Do I need to space these out as far as one injection then 30 min later another? Or am I OK to use both at the same time?
Thanks for the info

Oh you can research both at the same time.
Both peptides can be drawn into a single syringe for injection into subject...dont want to store them mixed for more than a minute due to degrading.

Oh you can research both at the same time.
Both peptides can be drawn into a single syringe for injection into subject...dont want to store them mixed for more than a minute due to degrading.

Do they really degrade that fast or is that just what you've heard?

Just an FYI, My rat was very nervous for the first dose of Ipam/CJC and went so well that he didn't flinch at all and told me he couldn't even feel it. Took some before pics also of the said "rat" for some comparison pics. Thanks again fellas and Im sure my rat thanks you as well

Peptides in same syringe

You can leave them in the same syringe for a maximum of 12 hour's, anything past that and you will start to see degradation. It's covered in DAT's thread.

been usung this combo since Sunday. Does anyone know if this makes you feel tired or sluggish? I have been really tired since stARTing and didnt know if this was a side of the Ipam? Thanks

been usung this combo since Sunday. Does anyone know if this makes you feel tired or sluggish? I have been really tired since stARTing and didnt know if this was a side of the Ipam? Thanks

Lethargy is a side of straight GH itself. Think about it, the peps your running are Growth Hormone Releasing Hormones. I find a pre workout helps with that.

You'll be fine running them together they'll work in synergy. I personally run nothing other cjc1295DAC with ghrp2 and i throw some igfLr3 in to the mix every few months. For the most part my protocol is 1 month on cjc1295DAC with ghrp2, and take a month off the dac and either run cjc with no dac alongside ghrp2 OR igfLr3 for that month and take a few weeks off peps and back on the DAC and repeat that cycle. You can't beat the recovery and sleep you get while on DAC at least in my opinion.

Being Tired

Being tired is normal on HGH, remember its resetting all of your hormones so your body must adjust. Think of when you were making the most GH in your life, probably late teens, some people mid teens. You could sleep all weekend if you wanted to. Its just your bodies way of adjusting. You're correct in dosing your Ipa 3xEd at 100mcg per dose. You're always looking for the MED (minimum effective dose) and the testing on this subject has been pretty significant. If you want to boom dose on a fasting day then do a larger dose.

Ipa is the better in GHRP in my opinion because it does not cause cortisol build up like GHRP,2,6 and Hex will. Ipa's pulse is the same strength as GHRP 6 but it lasts 3 times as long. I toggle between GHRP 2 and Ipa every 4 weeks.

Hey all
Thanks for any input

So I've been cutting for a bit under someone and it's gone great. Something that I have learned and combined with all my peptide research this is what I have concluded to be the best thing.

cjc/ipam first thing in the morning and then do a fasted cardio keeping your heart rate between 120-130. Don't do more than an hour. Then after you eat your last meal before going to bed you do another cjc/ipam and do 30 minutes of cardio (walking is fine) with heart rate of 120-130 (if possible). Then go to bed.

The dosage between those should be before workout but any other time will work. I would also recommend running clen and make your workouts as brutal as possible. If you need help with the recovery on your workouts give 50-100mcg of DES a shot. DES is optional but it will help out a GREAT deal.

Let me know if there anything else bud and I'll try to answer you the best way I can :) Best of luck on cutting :headbang:

I have a buddy who uses frag alongside cjcDAC and ghrp2 and he gets pretty lean. But you have to find a good diet and stick it too. Oh and off your topic I know you were asking about peps but throwing it out there you could get some bronkaid or primatine from the pharmacy counter in cvs or any drug store just eat one or two of those and hit some cardio.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws