over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Slin

phatkid77

Kilo Klub Member
So. With my peps .(ghrp2/cjc no dac) started bak hum R. 10iu pre workout. Went up to 11-12 this week. Feel rounder? Maybe my head. May up it. Was thinking also doing it twice a day
But just read JJ post saying LOG 5iu every 5 hours

Anyway
My day off I'll rise at 7. Do peps. Maybe eat shoot HUM R. Wait. Have preworkout with some carbs then intra during.
PWO is peps then u know routine. Food and shit
How would. Or could you dose slin to get better growth? Or is once good enough?

Days I work. I get up at 5. And gym would be 7pm so I could do slin thru the day ?

Just spot balling
Thnx

I popped 20iu humalog a few days back post workout. I always slam 220g carbs post workout from rice krisbies anyway so was covered. Was real tight and full next day. The tren had flattened me out a lot. I love slin:) I've allways found just using it around workouts works best for me

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
I popped 20iu humalog a few days back post workout. I always slam 220g carbs post workout from rice krisbies anyway so was covered. Was real tight and full next day. The tren had flattened me out a lot. I love slin:) I've allways found just using it around workouts works best for me

sammy, you would think the tren/slin would be a nice combo no?

sammy, you would think the tren/slin would be a nice combo no?

Slin and tren with a ton of rice and chicken breast = lean hard muscle:) gh or gh peps can only help things along:cool: I've finally learnt how to use tren without all the cravings for sugar and junk and my shit is really coming together

Last edited:
Slin and tren with a ton of rice and chicken breast = lean hard muscle:) gh or gh peps can only help things along:cool: I've finally learnt how to use tren without all the cravings for sugar and junk and my shit is really coming together

Hey Sammy good to hear from ya hope alls well
What do you do to keep cravings in check on tren? I just started 200mg weekly but I know as much as 500-700 had me binge eating in the middle of the night!

Hey Sammy good to hear from ya hope alls well
What do you do to keep cravings in check on tren? I just started 200mg weekly but I know as much as 500-700 had me binge eating in the middle of the night!

Is complex but basically I don't let myself deplete ever. Lots of carbs, not to low gi and slin as needed. I'll pm you my protocol in a bit as I don't want to take up the ops post

Giver Sammy I don't care about derails. As long as good info and not pissy contests lol

Ok I'll paste what i sent Black stang

Meant to ask Sammy how much tren you on?

OK. This is a paste of what I sent blackstang. This is aimed at people that cant control there binging and cravings on tren, not advice on how to diet on tren for thos without this issue. im not saying its the helthiest way as its very low fat but for me its extremely effective.

Hi. This is how I'm using tren to cut with 0 cravings. Your think it sounds crazy but I'm shredding up fast with 0 cravings and actually force feeding while cutting. Macros, 500,300,30 c,p,f. carbs all from white rice, banana and rice krisbies. Brown rice and shit takes to long to digest and refill glycogen, gotta stay ahead of the tren. Need to keep insulin levels up to keep leptin up. Never deplete. If your start depleting add slin or more carbs. if you can't eat last meal force it down. As soon as you get lazy on the carbs tren will kick the cravings in and the binging starts. Post workout is crucial. I hit 250g rice krisbies in one hit (220g carbs same gi as table sugar which is why I chose them) I will drop some protein when I need to lose some calories and fats will come down to just 8g fish oil and 3g epo. The low fat lets you create a deficit even with carbs at 500. I'm using no fat burners, doing 0 cardio and training 3 days a week. I can see fat doping daily. I train carbles to ramp up insulin sensitivity and burn some good fat during workout. I have a very good metabolism for carbs so I'm not saying copy what i do exactly but the principles are sound. Once you control binge eating on tren you drop fat like crazy. I also use vitamin d and get as much sunlight as possible to increase leptin levels. Fish oil helps too. Google leptin and attack it from every possible angle. Getting leptin as high as possible is the key to beating cravings. The high carbs are the most important aspect of this. All this low gi stuff and high fibre don't matter a fuck on tren. Just keep calories sensible but not to low and the tren do the rest. The rules are completely different on tren, you literally cannot store carbs as fat. Can't imagine what results would be like with Clen and cardio thrown in. I'll find out in about 6 weeks when I bring them in

Meant to ask Sammy how much tren you on?

At the moment only 50ed tren ace. it seems more than enough to get the job done currently as I havnt used in well over a year. I will gradually increase just to see where the thresh hold is for cravings but from past experience 200 was as bad as 700 so im hopeful. don't want to increase while im getting good results though. might as well milk it

I had some great gains off just Pre Workout Slin just 10IU on workout days.

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator
  • K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
DPlywood
NapsGear