over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My Triptorelin Log

olympianruler

Registered
Attempted restart of my rats HPTA i am researching with Triptorelin. Administered 100mcg s.q into my lab rat and i am also giving him 10mg Nolva in the morning and the evening along with Arimidex 0.25 EOD.

Will get labs after 10 days. Triptorelin was taken 3 1/2 weeks after last test cyp shot.

Will keep you updated. So far my rat reports a slight tingling in the balls.

Last edited:
Attempted restart of my rats HPTA i am researching with Triptorelin. Administered 100mcg s.q into my lab rat and i am also giving him 10mg Nolva in the morning and the evening along with Arimidex 0.25 EOD.

Will get labs after 10 days. Triptorelin was taken 3 1/2 weeks after last test cyp shot.

Will keep you updated. So far my rat reports a slight tingling in the balls.

LOL! Thanks for that detail. Hope that means its working.

Me too! LOL :D:headbang:
I try to make this log very detailed and precise so i have to report everything.
Tingling remains and energy level seem to be slightly increased as well as the day passes by. Normally its the contrary i get tired as the day goes by.

Last edited:
I would be curious to see how the trip alone would do. that should be all you need really

Well the idea behind the nolva is to avoid the feedback loop of estrogens that high testosterone levels cause. Since aromatization of testosteron is supressive i try to keep the aromatization fairly low. Tons of people used that protocol so i stick to what worked for other people. :)

Synthetek Industries – Innovative Bodybuilding Products: Syntherol SEO | Human Kyno | L-Carnitine | Liver Protectants | Appetite Stimulators | Vasodilators - www.synthetek.com

Just skip the rat thing, we all know who we are. Best luck in the log.

Had a decent workout today. Shoulders and triceps. Strenght and pumps were very good and intense. I could have gone on and on...its been a long time i havent feeling like this even while on aas. So far i like what i feel considering that today was the first shot. Will report tomorow morning.

Synthetek Industries – Innovative Bodybuilding Products: Syntherol SEO | Human Kyno | L-Carnitine | Liver Protectants | Appetite Stimulators | Vasodilators - www.synthetek.com

Day 2 of Triptorelin

Morning wood was intense.
Libido is not there yet.
Energy levels are high
Balls still not growing
Tingling still persists

Short update of day 2
Sexual interest seems to be more pronounced. Cant stop look at chics asses and get crazy about it. Before the Trip i would not even look at a woman

Had a decent workout today. Shoulders and triceps. Strenght and pumps were very good and intense. I could have gone on and on...its been a long time i havent feeling like this even while on aas. So far i like what i feel considering that today was the first shot. Will report tomorow morning.

Synthetek Industries – Innovative Bodybuilding Products: Syntherol SEO | Human Kyno | L-Carnitine | Liver Protectants | Appetite Stimulators | Vasodilators - Synthetek Industries - Innovative Bodybuilding Products

today was the first shot of what? Triptorelin is supposed to be one single shot. Just one time.

By the first shot i meant Day 1 of trip administration.
Sorry if my english is not perfect....

Anyway...Day 3 after the Tripshot

Morning wood still strong
Tingling in the balls remains
Libido is not really there but i start to think about sex stuff. Before i wouldnt even bother thinking about women. So i guess smtg must be happening.
Energy levels are still good.
No brain fog i am focused through the whole day.

Will continue to update until i get bloodwork done

Last edited:
Day 4 after Trip administration

Morning wood weak
Libido same
Energy levels Very High
Mood Very good
Testicle size small but fuller and they hang low

I am really curious about the results of my next bloods. I am not sure if the results will be positive or not. Well see. Tomorow ill see how i feel at work and during my workout

Day 5 of post Trip administration

No morning wood BUT
Libido is going up ( im like a human radar targeting womens asses and i start to get that inner desire to "hunt" again) not having morning wood could also be due to the nolva and arimidex.

Testicles increased in size slightly and feel fuller and heavy too. They still small but nothing compared on how they used to be.
Energy levels seem consistently pretty good.
Mood is great no depression no loss of drive no lack of motivation. In fact i feel positive and im expecting greater things to happen.
The labs will show if its in my head or if im really improoving. But so far so good i feel like im getting a little bit better everyday.

Will continue to update!!!!

Work out was great. Full of energy and pumps were very good. Its weird but i have the impression that im still on considering that i had my last test shot the 12 july. Great feeling and not tired at all.

Day 5 post trip
Morning wood strong
Libido normal nothing special
Test size remains small
Energy levels are great
Mood is great

How heavy was your cycle or was it just a standard test cyp cycle?

I'm going to start a trest deca cycle soon (300mg/wk) and will be using trip for starting my PCT.

Day 8 post trip

Everything is still the same as day 5. Maybe a little more libido but nothing dramatically. Seema like its like many people reported. You feel it the first 3 days but then it falls back again to where you started. One thing i noticed though is that my energy levles are still high. Mood is pretty good and i dont feel any pct crash. Strenght at the gym is still good. Pumps are not so intense amymore. I might throw in some igf lr3 soon. Its suppose to help with hpta restoration. And maybe do another 100mcg of Trip :D

How heavy was your cycle or was it just a standard test cyp cycle?

I'm going to start a trest deca cycle soon (300mg/wk) and will be using trip for starting my PCT.

I was on for a few years non stop..then did pct like my coach advised me. Before pct my sex drive was great. After pct sex drive sucked and i was still shut down. Then i went back on again for 6months sex drive was ok but nothing like it used to be. So i decided to come off and fix my hpta before continuing my competition ambitions.

BIG BIG UPDATE
11 days post trip

Testicles have doubled size!!!
Interest in sex is now more pronounced
Energy levels through the roof
Mood excellent

I throwed in some DAA to boost things up after day 10.
Things are definatly getting better love the results so far!

More updates to come soon i will wait another 10 days to see how i feel before taking bloodwork though.

not sure if its your trip is bunk or what but
I shot IM, not sub q
within 20 minutes energized and got hard
within days balls were as big as ever
within 3 days making natural strength gains
within a week and a half, started to get some size, nothing too serious but noticeable

just saying, prolly shouldn't have done SQ

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner