CJC-DAC, Hexarelin and Ipamorelin Log

Elvia1023

Featured Member / Supp Guru / Board Supporter
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Board Supporter
Verified Customer
I just started my new peptide run last night. This will be a 5 week run and excited about the progress a head. My main aim is to bulk and gain some big size. I have recently been off for a bit so excited to get back on everything. I have injured my back but I can start training now but I will have to be careful. My complete cycle is...

CJC-DAC at 5mg per week
Hexarelin at 100-200mcg 3 times daily
Huperzine A at 200mcg 3 times daily
1 vial of Follistatin to kickstart my cycle

PGE-1 in various body parts pre training
Syntherol in my calves.

Test400 (Aurum brand) at 1000mg per week
Deca300 (Genotec) at 600mg per week
Aromasin at 12.5mg ed

I also have 1 5mg vial of Ipamorelin to try out and I started that last night with my cjc-dac. I will be dosing that at 500mcg pre bed for the next 10 days with 2 shots of hexarelin at 100mcg in the day. I will be dosing the cjc-dac at 2.5mg twice weekly.

Last night I dosed 2.5mg cjc-dac and 500mcg ipamorelin just before bed. I got a big head rush from this combo and strangely couldn't get to sleep straightaway. I also woke up a few times in the night. My body just needs to adapt to the peptides so I am sure it will be much different tonight. I woke up with some CTS but not much. The CTS increased when I woke up later on but still nothing major. I am hoping I see a gradual increase in CTS as this is what I have felt in any good GH booster cycle in the past.

I have 1 bottle of follistatin to try out and I can't wait. I am avoiding any oral aas this cycle so I thought it would give me a boost at the start of my cycle. I know it is best to be used when myostatin rises but still excited to try ours out. I will use it after a few days back in the gym. My plan is to go 2moro and Thurs and so will likely use it this w/e :)

I have a PGE-1 log but I felt it is best separating the two but I will continue updating that as I will restart proper training from 2moro. I will update with progress pics each week. Thanks

Hexarelin is some strong stuff. Definitely kicked my gyno on 700mg of tren that was in control with 0.5mg of prami.

Hexarelin is some strong stuff. Definitely kicked my gyno on 700mg of tren that was in control with 0.5mg of prami.

That's why I am using it :)

now that looks like a fun cycle. id definitely go with the 200mcg of hex tho :D

E,
I see you started your run the same day I started mine lol
I am taking CJC DAC and GHRP2. Right now taking 400mcg of each per day.
I weighed myself after 2 days and was up 2 pounds! It's been a while since I've run peps, water retention is a side, correct? Now I've dropped .5lb since that, just curious. Feeling great honestly.

E,
I weighed myself after 2 days and was up 2 pounds! It's been a while since I've run peps, water retention is a side, correct? Now I've dropped .5lb since that, just curious. Feeling great honestly.

yeah i was also up 2 lbs in 2 days after starting dac even on low cals. then when i added some hydrochlorothiazide it dropped.

yeah i was also up 2 lbs in 2 days after starting dac even on low cals. then when i added some hydrochlorothiazide it dropped.

I'm just on a maintenance right now, so a little weight doesn't concern me honestly. Just wanted to make sure that is normal lol
After dropping a bunch of bf, it feels good to feel "full" again lol

I'm just on a maintenance right now, so a little weight doesn't concern me honestly. Just wanted to make sure that is normal lol
After dropping a bunch of bf, it feels good to feel "full" again lol

exactly, didnt bother me either actually my joints feel better.

now that looks like a fun cycle. id definitely go with the 200mcg of hex tho :D

That's what I am doing :) When I wrote 100-200mcg it just means I will start off at 100mcg. I didn't know if I would stay at 100mcg for 3 days or 3 weeks... it turned out to be about 2 days :D I am dosing 200mcg twice a day from now on. Ipam is 500mcg pre bed but I only have 10 days supply so will swop to 3 hexarelin injs.

Will be watching this and replicating on my next blast mate, maybe i should do a log to , peptides have revolutionized my training honestly.

You should definitely do a log. Peptides are great. Plus you are great and do everything the way you should so it would only make a fantastic log. I am gonna start putting 100% into everything too as been a bit lazy and unorganized the last few months.

E,

Great timing. Feel free to comment in my log about your results. There are so many variable such as diet and peptide choice. But yeah it is very common to put on water at the start of a peptide log even if your diet is restricted (same with gh). I welcome the water! I am not even gonna start my AI yet on 1g test and 600mg deca as I want to be flooded with 10 pounds of pure water :D Been feeling a bit flat recently so it will only add to fullness.

I feel good and pleased to finally be back in the gym. My back feels much better today I just have to be careful. On Wed I trained chest and arms and Thurs was Shoulders and calves. Today I am having a day off and will hit it hard Sat and Sun. I will try back 2moro but keep it all upper (and calves). Sun I will try legs but be careful (especially with hamstrings).

Gonna do my first hexarelin shot for today now (200mcg). I will be my 2nd when I come inf rom work before I eat. Ipam before bed.

Last night I done 2.5mg cjc-dac and 500mcg ipam and it hit me hard. Had a mad dream and woke up with numb hands (nothing bad though). I have to add I done my first 200mcg hexa shot yesterday morning (empty stomach) and it hit me so hard. I done it first thing and just ended up watching music videos for about an hour as I was so wiped out. I then went to the gym and had a good workout so pleased to finally be back in a routine.

I am thinking about doing my folli pre workout 2moro :)

I know that Hex is a GHRP, but is there any specific reason you chose that over a GHRP2 or 6?
Don't know if I misread (it's been known to happen haha), are you pinning Hex @ 200mcg twice a day or once?

I know that Hex is a GHRP, but is there any specific reason you chose that over a GHRP2 or 6?
Don't know if I misread (it's been known to happen haha), are you pinning Hex @ 200mcg twice a day or once?

I don't want to answer for E but I believe it is because Hex has the largest pulse of all the ghrp's if am I correct.

just got my lab results back. IGF was 156. so there is my baseline. ill take another in 4 weeks or so.

I don't want to answer for E but I believe it is because Hex has the largest pulse of all the ghrp's if am I correct.

Exactly. Hex has the largest pulse of all the GHRP's. With that strength also comes the fact it can raise cortisol and prolactin substantially. GHRP 2 and 6 are great but the other reason I picked Hexa is it doesn't increase appetite post injection. I am bulking full on now but with GHRP-6 I will literally be in the kitchen devouring stupid amounts of food. I will use GHRP-6 in the future but when my living arrangements are different (too many bad food available here).

I am pinning hexarelin at 200mcg twice daily with 500mcg ipam before bed. Only have 1 vial of ipam so when that runs out I will dose hexa at 200mcg 3 times daily.

Gonna train back 2moro. I am thinking it is time for folli. I plan to inject the whole vial pre workout... should be fun :D

Exactly. Hex has the largest pulse of all the GHRP's. With that strength also comes the fact it can raise cortisol and prolactin substantially. GHRP 2 and 6 are great but the other reason I picked Hexa is it doesn't increase appetite post injection. I am bulking full on now but with GHRP-6 I will literally be in the kitchen devouring stupid amounts of food. I will use GHRP-6 in the future but when my living arrangements are different (too many bad food available here).

I am pinning hexarelin at 200mcg twice daily with 500mcg ipam before bed. Only have 1 vial of ipam so when that runs out I will dose hexa at 200mcg 3 times daily.

Gonna train back 2moro. I am thinking it is time for folli. I plan to inject the whole vial pre workout... should be fun :D

yeah my willpower has been lacking lately around bad foods so i just havent been buying any. which was really just peanut m&m's. usually i just have a handful but lately ive been wanting to eat the entire large bag. luckily the bag was almost empty.

how long are you running follistatin for?

yeah my willpower has been lacking lately around bad foods so i just havent been buying any. which was really just peanut m&m's. usually i just have a handful but lately ive been wanting to eat the entire large bag. luckily the bag was almost empty.

how long are you running follistatin for?

I have been eating quite a lot of chicken wings recently. Not bad as I am bulking but all the salt is never good.

I only have 1 vial of folli to try out but that will be enough to see it's effects. I have left it till 2moro. I will be taking the entire 1mg pre workout.

My diet is worst but I am getting leaner so things are working just as I knew they would. The rising test in my system will be helping matters but I would guess this is mainly cjc-dac doing what it always does :)

E

With the PGE I saw in the other thread you like to do bi-lateral inj pre -workout- I forgot how much you liked to use.

I was thinking about getting some and trying it for lagging bodyparts.

Did you find it effective for localized growth, or just for temporary workout pumps?

E

With the PGE I saw in the other thread you like to do bi-lateral inj pre -workout- I forgot how much you liked to use.

I was thinking about getting some and trying it for lagging bodyparts.

Did you find it effective for localized growth, or just for temporary workout pumps?

You should love it. I first intended to just use it in my arms but I started experimenting in various body parts so I couldn't completely say. I need to experiment more to form a concrete opinion. But it is common sense to me that ed use in 1 body part would lead to localized growth. It won't have the growth to the likes of syntherol due to the lack of volume in each injection (plus it's not oil). Jaymac is doing a log too and seems to be getting great results from solely concentrating on his shoulders. I am just restarting it now so my log will really come to live in the next few weeks. I plan to use it in my arms most days and even on those days use it in small amounts in other body parts.

I am only using 14.3mcg for each injection. I was only using 1 in my arms but will double that after a few weeks. If I injected larger body parts I would use more shots. I would recommend if you want to use more I would 100% add in another inject spot in the same muscle instead of putting more mcg in each spot.

E sent you a pm fella.

I have it. It's been a very busy few days but I will reply 2moro matey. Good to hear from you :)

2moro I will train shoulders, arms and calves and will use PGE-1 in my bi-ceps.

I have been using 200mcg hexarelin twice daily for the last few days. I was meant to do 2.5mg cjc-dac on Mon night but still haven't but will just before bed tonight.

Hexarelin hits you so hard at 200mcg on an empty stomach. It wipes me out but the great thing is it's only temporary and I have great energy the rest of the day. I much prefer this to MK-677. I loved the results of MK-677 but really struggled with the tiredness once it had built up in my system. Ipamorelin is just amazing and I wish I had more than the 1 vial. I missed my shot 2 nights ago so done about 700mcg last night and fuck me the cts was strong. I love the feel I get from Ipamorelin... it's always been my fav GHRP in that regard.

I tried the folli pre workout a few days ago. I trained back and calves (I think :eek:). I know how these work so it would be wrong to dismiss it on instant effect but still I was highly disappointed. I felt nothing from it and haven't the last few days. It's a lot of money to pay out for 1 vial. I wouldn't buy folli and would recommend you buy more aas or gh peptides etc as they really do work.

I just entered a bulking competition (done by Atlas Pharmaceuticals) so it is full steam ahead :D

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear