over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

slin use while not using gear.

Stayinfit

Registered
If a persons diet is very strict and only using carbs around training and maybe another meal or two after, training at 4am btw, why couldn't a person use slin and get great results? I've heard some say a person would just put on fat with it, but wouldn't that be the case if they ate crap?

If timed well with the right amount of nutrients it could be effective. I've never used it when "off" but have used it when just on trt amounts and had awesome results.

It is the best thing to use for putting on mass without being on anything else. Your right about watching your diet but that is especially true during the time its active in your system. I would recommend you using only on the days you lift. My opinion is there is no need to go over 10iu but others may say different.

Use slin pre pre or post workout and fat gain is not an issue. I will do this every cut in the future and a little bit while cruising to keep muscle. It wont be no 5iu bullshit either. 10 minimum probably 20. I still east carbs every meal when I use slin and don't get fat. I cram they calories in too. It's easier to do 2 week mini cut hear and the Imo and must focus on eating and growing for a bit. The mini cuts prime you well and resensitise the insulin receptors

Last edited:
thanks for the input everyone. I've just always heard a person could get fat using slin but after thinking about it, if you are trying to lean out and eating pretty much like you were doing a pre contest diet, carbs are still in the diet on most days, so why not utilize slin and although nothing spectacular as far as growth may not occur, it's still an aid.

You could also consider a good dose of GDAs. Obviously not as effective as real slin, but a combo of ALA, berberine, and banaba works pretty good.

Its fats that you need to watch while the slin is active. Also you dont want to over do it with the carbs, just enough so you dont go hypo. If you are on GH its way better and less likely to add fat, if on gear you are very unlikely to add fat.

But if you are off gear you should be fine, just dont go nuts with fat and extra carbs while it active. I would have a high carb meal within 2 hours of taking the slin, it helps you to not go hypo.

I've been following JM advice as far as having 80% of my carbs, pre, intra, and post and then the following meal or two round out my last 20% of carbs. Since I train early, 4am or so, my last two meals of the day don't have any carbs in them.

I'll give this a try and see how it goes. I have been using GDAs from TN as well as HBCD and pepto or eaas and bcaa for intra.

It is the best thing to use for putting on mass without being on anything else. Your right about watching your diet but that is especially true during the time its active in your system. I would recommend you using only on the days you lift. My opinion is there is no need to go over 10iu but others may say different.

I agree with this regimen, I typically follow the same concept and only do 8ius...I typically stay on a maintenance and never have done it while not on HRT however my trainer does a similar method at 10ius timed exactly right with focus on 2 types of proteins and carb sources to sustain levels. It clearly works for him

Lets say your watching your diet well, and only get 30-50g of carbs a day around your workout. Would 3-5iu a few days a week be worth anything?

IMO not really. Thats debatable though. The first time i did it i was so scared i started at 4 iu and worked my way up. I didnt notice much until i got to about 8 iu's. So thats what im basing that answer off of.

Why not just up your carbs around workout time? Surely you can have 80 carbs and its not gonna kill your diet, around workout time i mean...

the insulin works with carbs, I wouldnt recommend doing that on such a low carb diet. you may do more damage then good esp if you crash and dont adjust carbs for the intensity of training.... you body better utilizes the carbs with the slin so I would add more carbs pre during and post that would get you the results you are looking for..... I would also always carry a carbo force or something with you during the day in case you crash to hold you over until you can get a meal with carbs/fat/protein to level you out.....just IMO

The insulin shuttles nutrients, but it lowers your blood sugar, creating a need for carbs. Using less carbs is not necessarily going to hurts your gains, as long as you are taking in enough EAA's or Protein for the slin to shuttle...

So you need carbs, but its not like if you use the minimum amount to get by you will limit the gains from the slin.

I was planning on starting out with 3-5ius pre workout along with the plan Mike Arnold laid out recently. Even if his says to use 15ius, I'm starting out slow and see how it goes. I realize everyone is different and reactions can be quite different so we'll see. I'll keep ya all posted. I'm ending my 6 week blast on a JM style training so I'll be deloading for a few weeks then start ramping it up again.

Thats what i did the first time i did slin. I started low but used the Mike Arnold Protocol. I think i started at 4 iu which was WAY low, but i dont blame you for being cautious.

Obviously taking in the right amount of carbs at the right time while the slin is active is paramount, but dont forget to eat a meal with carbs within 2-3 hours pre slin shot. If your Blood Sugar is really low when you take the shot it can hit you hard, it happened to me once.

If you are using his Humilin R protocol, the timing is spot on IMO. I followed it and it worked great, the 75 min between shakes was perfect.

No doubt, good luck bro. Just use 10 grams of carbs per iu at first to be safe. Im not telling you anything groundbreaking, just to use a protocol that has worked for a lot of people.

If a persons diet is very strict and only using carbs around training and maybe another meal or two after, training at 4am btw, why couldn't a person use slin and get great results? I've heard some say a person would just put on fat with it, but wouldn't that be the case if they ate crap?

If diet was correct it would be possible to put some muscle on with Insulin use and no AAS and even minimal if any fat gain.

If diet was correct it would be possible to put some muscle on with Insulin use and no AAS and even minimal if any fat gain.

Well yeah thats the idea. The only reason to take it is to gain some muscle. I really didnt notice too much fat either time i did it, once i was on gear and once i wasnt.

Im off right now, i just want to train for a few more weeks natural and then hit some slin with my GH to get some size while im off AAS. If i gain a little fat ill diet after.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131