over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What is the half life for ghrp2

powerof2

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I though it was around 2 weeks. So I have always went with to 2mg.

I though it was around 2 weeks. So I have always went with to 2mg.

All GHPR's (6,2, and Hex) are capable of generating a GH pulse that lasts a couple of hours.

Most GHRH's are >10 minutes. The tetrasubstituted GRF(1-29) or modified GRF 1-29 is capable of producing a GH pulse that lasts for a little more than 30 minutes. With the addition of DAC the CJC 1296 is 7-8 days.

All of this information is easily found by doing a Google search.

All GHPR's (6,2, and Hex) are capable of generating a GH pulse that lasts a couple of hours.

Most GHRH's are >10 minutes. The tetrasubstituted GRF(1-29) or modified GRF 1-29 is capable of producing a GH pulse that lasts for a little more than 30 minutes. With the addition of DAC the CJC 1296 is 7-8 days.

My bad shelf life after mixed ? Thanks

It's good for months. I know this from personal experience. Ghrp2 seems to be a very stable peptide.

That is true. What about Ipa?

I read somewhere, Ipa's half life is around 3-5 hours.

That is true. What about Ipa?

I read somewhere, Ipa's half life is around 3-5 hours.

Ghrp2 peaks in terms of serum hgh at 45 minutes.
As far as we know from blood work, ipamorelin peaks at around 2 hours.

In Sik Ha et. al Degradation kinetics of growth hormone-releasing hexapeptide (GHRP-6) in aqueous solution. International Journal of Pharmaceutics Volume 144, Issue 1, 22 November 1996, Pages 91-97.

Abstract

The degradation kinetics of growth hormone-releasing hexapeptide (GHRP-6) as a function of pH and temperature as well as buffer species and ionic strength has been studied by stability-indicating reversed-phase gradient high-performance liquid chromatography. Degradation chromatograms were confirmed in different pH solutions and the observed degradation reaction rates approximately followed first-order kinetics with respect to GHRP-6. The influence of the various buffer species (acetate, citrate, phosphate and borate) was shown to be different and the maximum stability of GHRP-6 was revealed to be in acetate buffer of pH 5.5–6.0. Degradation of GHRP-6 was greater in citrate-containing buffers than in acetate-containing ones. Furthermore, in the citrate-containing buffers, the higher buffer concentration caused greater degradation than the lower ones, but the concentration effect was negligible in acetate-containing buffers. Aqueous solution of GHRP-6 buffered with acetate (0.01 M, pH 5.5) showed a predicted t90% of 4.73 years at 20°C.

So what aqueous solution might have a pH of 5.5-6.0? Bacteriostatic Water has a pH is 5.7. 20°C is 68°F. So GHRP-2 reconstituted with BW will last a long time a room temperature without much degradation.

In Sik Ha et. al Degradation kinetics of growth hormone-releasing hexapeptide (GHRP-6) in aqueous solution. International Journal of Pharmaceutics Volume 144, Issue 1, 22 November 1996, Pages 91-97.

Abstract

The degradation kinetics of growth hormone-releasing hexapeptide (GHRP-6) as a function of pH and temperature as well as buffer species and ionic strength has been studied by stability-indicating reversed-phase gradient high-performance liquid chromatography. Degradation chromatograms were confirmed in different pH solutions and the observed degradation reaction rates approximately followed first-order kinetics with respect to GHRP-6. The influence of the various buffer species (acetate, citrate, phosphate and borate) was shown to be different and the maximum stability of GHRP-6 was revealed to be in acetate buffer of pH 5.5–6.0. Degradation of GHRP-6 was greater in citrate-containing buffers than in acetate-containing ones. Furthermore, in the citrate-containing buffers, the higher buffer concentration caused greater degradation than the lower ones, but the concentration effect was negligible in acetate-containing buffers. Aqueous solution of GHRP-6 buffered with acetate (0.01 M, pH 5.5) showed a predicted t90% of 4.73 years at 20°C.

So what aqueous solution might have a pH of 5.5-6.0? Bacteriostatic Water has a pH is 5.7. 20°C is 68°F. So GHRP-2 reconstituted with BW will last a long time a room temperature without much degradation.

Wow. Thanks!

Just started GHRP-2 after being off since October. I had been using peptides or 2 years straight. Came off and felt horrible..just started again and it's like they turned my brain back on, vibrancy, pumps, energy, skin glow. All of it. And I'm only 23 yr old

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity