over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Lr3 and recomp

sammy555

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
About to start the recomp phase of my blast next week. Doing a a week hard cut with clen to increase insulin sensitivity going in. Looking into lr3 to help with the recomp. Anyone got any experience with lr3 in this respect? I'll be using tren ,superdrol, synthetine ( injectable l carnite) and if I go the lr3 route just 2 iu gh daily. Was thinking 100mcg per day a few hours post workout or in the morning on work days. Haa anyone used superiors lr3 with bac water? I hear aa stings like a mofo

Last edited:
I have been using the lr3 when off hgh.100 bi lateral is dose I used daily

I usally run it lower 40-50 mcg but to each his own. I like L3 for recomp and recovery usually improves for me as well.

Thanks for creating this thread Sammy. I would also like to know.

Thanks for creating this thread Sammy. I would also like to know.
Lr3 is one of the few things I've got next to no experience in. I'm hoping jjb1 comes in,I know he's got a lot of experience with it. Want to stay dry recomping so I can see exactly where I am. The only things I'll be using that cause water is 2iu riptropin and 500 test. I've got aromasin for the test though. Need to get lean enough that water isn't an issue again

Last edited:
I havent had any luck with IGF recently as far as quality is concerned. When i first started training seriously again 5 years ago, after an almost 2 year layoff, the only thing i used for the first couple years back in the gym was IGF LR3 and it worked great.

Lately when i have gotten it, its just not the same. If you put 2 vials next to one another they always have a different amount, and then you barely get any results from it. Back in the day i would get the sickest pump of my life and i would have to eat more carbs because i would be lethargic all day long from going slightly hypo from it.

Its just hit or miss, same companies that have so-so IGF sold me great CJC Dac and Mk, so its all good... But real IGF is hard to come by IMO. If you get the goods, you will be happy though.

Good Lr3 is Awesome for recomp. You can Eat like a pig and still wake up leaner and harder.
Took 200mcgs thurs, 50mcgs in 4 sites and ate cheat meals for 2 days.
Still 100 mcgs of Quality lr3 gave me better results yrs ago.
May need 250 -300 or more to match. I'll pin 250 A few hrs after Arms today and see.

Good Lr3 is Awesome for recomp. You can Eat like a pig and still wake up leaner and harder.
Took 200mcgs thurs, 50mcgs in 4 sites and ate cheat meals for 2 days.
Still 100 mcgs of Quality lr3 gave me better results yrs ago.
May need 250 -300 or more to match. I'll pin 250 A few hrs after Arms today and see.

Whos lr3 are you using? I've heard good feed back on superiors lr3 but have not got the experience with lr3 to compare it. The tren and superdrol are going to be the backbone of the recomp, just hoping the lr3 and l carnite will give me an edge. Lr3 is supposed to help with insulin sensitivity and I'll be running log post workout too so should help. I'll be eating just enough to grow, all clean and doing cardio so both looking for short cuts, just maximum results

Whos lr3 are you using? I've heard good feed back on superiors lr3 but have not got the experience with lr3 to compare it. The tren and superdrol are going to be the backbone of the recomp, just hoping the lr3 and l carnite will give me an edge. Lr3 is supposed to help with insulin sensitivity and I'll be running log post workout too so should help. I'll be eating just enough to grow, all clean and doing cardio so both looking for short cuts, just maximum results

It is Superiors, and it does work just not nearly as strong as the old.
Lr3 @ 100 mcgs would make you go slightly hypo. Your blood sugar would drop the entire duration of it being active so physical activity would bring on symptoms for an entire day.
Together with Tren it should work nicely. Doing cardio maybe a real challenge!

Lr3 @ 100 mcgs would make you go slightly hypo. Your blood sugar would drop the entire duration of it being active so physical activity would bring on symptoms for an entire day.

Thanks, sounds like the edge I need. Carbs will be in the 600 range so cardio should be easy enough. The tren and superdrol giving me mad energy for now

Oh really?!? Thats good news. I have always run 100mcgs because thats what had worked back in the day. When i have run it recently from a few sponsors it didnt do shit. I have some of superiors in the fridge ill just run it at a higher dosage. I got 2 on BOGO ill have to get more. I got some of their Des also, i started it a month ago and stopped after a week and half bc it wasnt doing shit, i guess i gotta run it at a higher dose.

Im telling you Concreter, you aint kidding back in the day i would be slightly hypo all day long. I hated LR3 because i needed to eat so many carbs all day, but the results were incredible. I would be so lethargic i would just eat carbs and drink coffee.

You think with 300mcgs of Superiors ill get that old feeling? Im leaning out for my brothers bachelor party in south beach at the end of Feb, but ill run it in March and eat like a pig if i can get that old feeling from it.

200 seemed to show some good recomp, I missed my dose today as I was worn out from 25 iu's humilin r, 10iu's gh and 3000 cals in 3 hrs.lol
I'll hit 300mcgs post workout only prior to an off day, looks like Wednesday.
I'll See then if there is any feeling of hypo?

Yeah im on Humilin R right now, 12-14 iu pre workout. Just running GH, 5iu on off days and 7.5 iu on workout (slin) days. Maybe after i diet down in feb and go on my Miami trip, ill hit up the LR3 with slin in march so i can eat a lot.

Thanks !

My lr3 is hear but to be honest i underestimated how effective tren and superdrol were going to be with a clean diet so holding of until things slow down. Getting leaner by the day and holding weight. Gained weight and lost size over Christmas period so muscle memory on my side

Tri were once a weak spot now a highlite.

Im gonna take concreter's advice and run LR3 at 250-300 next time. I have some from superior and ill get a little more so I have enough. If I take a nice dose I get super hungry and lethargic.

Ill have to wait till March I got my brothers bachelor party in south beach in late feb so I cant break my diet. If all goes well ill be lean after that and can bulk a little in March.

I prefer 100-200mcgs, but the results are of course amplified with GHRP/Hex/Ipam/CJC... One can expect excellent results when researching everything together.

I prefer 100-200mcgs, but the results are of course amplified with GHRP/Hex/Ipam/CJC... One can expect excellent results when researching everything together.

I have researched with those in the past but im researching with GH now so those wont be necessary. Some good LR3 would be nice...

About to start the recomp phase of my blast next week. Doing a a week hard cut with clen to increase insulin sensitivity going in. Looking into lr3 to help with the recomp. Anyone got any experience with lr3 in this respect? I'll be using tren ,superdrol, synthetine ( injectable l carnite) and if I go the lr3 route just 2 iu gh daily. Was thinking 100mcg per day a few hours post workout or in the morning on work days. Haa anyone used superiors lr3 with bac water? I hear aa stings like a mofo

It's not the bacteriostatic water that makes it sting. You're supposed to reconstitute it with acetic acid. That's what makes it sting. So once you measure out your dose every day just fill the rest of the slin pin with bac water to reduce the acid feel

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws