over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

hgh frag, curc in lipostabil, dnp and resveratrol

the_anapolack

Banned
hey....just received my frag

as i understand the fat gets released into the bloodstream right?

well i already have the dnp workin throughout my system....so im gonna do the frag upon waking every morning followed by 100 bodyweight squats....i really dont need to do an hour cardio due to dnp putting my body in state of overtraining anyways

res/curc aint really helping me shed fat....well res was at first but that seemed to stop after a month or 2...but it sure dont let me gain fat either

...but i have my curc in lipostabil IM (intramuscular)........lipostabil munches fat and emulsifies it......so i am wondering if much of it is in my bloodstream.....and i am already supplementing with oral phosphadatyl choline (lipostabil is the sterile version) and lecithin.........think the lipo will munch the fat floating around in my bloodstream?

Last edited:
Your on dnp. Your burn the fat regardless,don't over think it or throw the kitchen sink at it. Just eat clean and keep macros sensible. Dnp I'd supposed to be even better than clen and clen rips through fat stupidly fast

hey....just received my frag

as i understand the fat gets released into the bloodstream right?

well i already have the dnp workin throughout my system....so im gonna do the frag upon waking every morning followed by 100 bodyweight squats....i really dont need to do an hour cardio due to dnp putting my body in state of overtraining anyways

res/curc aint really helping me shed fat....well res was at first but that seemed to stop after a month or 2...but it sure dont let me gain fat either

...but i have my curc in lipostabil IM (intramuscular)........lipostabil munches fat and emulsifies it......so i am wondering if much of it is in my bloodstream.....and i am already supplementing with oral phosphadatyl choline (lipostabil is the sterile version) and lecithin.........think the lipo will munch the fat floating around in my bloodstream?

On the Res what did top out at as far dosage in mgs per week? Ive found if you increase it it will continue.

Ak

Your on dnp. Your burn the fat regardless,don't over think it or throw the kitchen sink at it. Just eat clean and keep macros sensible. Dnp I'd supposed to be even better than clen and clen rips through fat stupidly fast

x10

Strict dieting will get you ripped. Drugs will help but no need in using all that imo unless you are trying to go dangerously lean. From your post that is not the case so I would be careful.

What are your stats?

taking 400mg a day dnp

may take 600 to get max effect from frag......peptides and even hgh work well with dnp......maybe because dnp blunts your insulin

im an experienced user and been known to "share".......many people throughout the boards know me.....regardless of all that.....i know what dnp does.....how it works and it really cant be beat

i wouldnt touch clen again with a 10ft pole

as far as res goes....i use sterile res water at 100mg a day......i burnt lots of fat......i cant get fat now if i tried between dnp and res.......problem is i stopped losing so i wanna step it up......first time ever using frag......also the PPAR effects kinda known to "lower" insulin also

my stats dont matter......lets just say i let myself go.....got recently single and just lost 80lbs in 6 weeks....i have alot of incentive because i had alot of medical problems due to obesity and predisposed conditions of my race (native)

i am fighting it aggressively

curc does wonders......i am using the kind that uses lipostabil IM as delivery system.....i used lipostabil before......both "flab jab" with deoxycholate and IM versions.......it does emulsify fat......proven and my recent lipid profile was really low as well as cholesterol.....i attribute that to curc somewhat.....but mostly to the lipostabil

now.......i am going on the notion that if fatty acids get released into blood stream that the lipostabil will emulsify them

also planning to add 10mcg of t-3 to the mix since it will be in an environment where fat can be burned........my thyroid goes low everytime i do these long dnp cycles but i never fuck with t-3 during the cycles.......that is how dnp is muscle sparing IMO......but on hgh frag its a special occasion

also planning on a half shotglass of white vinegar before every meal for more insulin control

insulin is the enemy to peptides and to hgh........it also ages you...and makes you fat......i have no idea why bodybuilders take it.....its stupid......but i am an athlete not a bodybuilder

so thats my plan.......first shot is a few hours from now......i wanna give it at least 5 hour fast before administering going to bed

i read to go up to 1000mcg to make it work better.....but also read that 250mcg works well.......i think im gonna do 300mcg.....i have 3 5mg vials.....this will give me 50 doses of 300mcg......total of 600mcg a day for 25 days

for cardio i will just wake up.....inject and do my hindu squats for 100 reps......i really dont need much more cardio than that because i am on D and because thats all you really need to stimulate your mitochondria

i will keep you guys updated

taking 400mg a day dnp

may take 600 to get max effect from frag......peptides and even hgh work well with dnp......maybe because dnp blunts your insulin

im an experienced user and been known to "share".......many people throughout the boards know me.....regardless of all that.....i know what dnp does.....how it works and it really cant be beat

i wouldnt touch clen again with a 10ft pole

as far as res goes....i use sterile res water at 100mg a day......i burnt lots of fat......i cant get fat now if i tried between dnp and res.......problem is i stopped losing so i wanna step it up......first time ever using frag......also the PPAR effects kinda known to "lower" insulin also

my stats dont matter......lets just say i let myself go.....got recently single and just lost 80lbs in 6 weeks....i have alot of incentive because i had alot of medical problems due to obesity and predisposed conditions of my race (native)

i am fighting it aggressively

curc does wonders......i am using the kind that uses lipostabil IM as delivery system.....i used lipostabil before......both "flab jab" with deoxycholate and IM versions.......it does emulsify fat......proven and my recent lipid profile was really low as well as cholesterol.....i attribute that to curc somewhat.....but mostly to the lipostabil

now.......i am going on the notion that if fatty acids get released into blood stream that the lipostabil will emulsify them

also planning to add 10mcg of t-3 to the mix since it will be in an environment where fat can be burned........my thyroid goes low everytime i do these long dnp cycles but i never fuck with t-3 during the cycles.......that is how dnp is muscle sparing IMO......but on hgh frag its a special occasion

also planning on a half shotglass of white vinegar before every meal for more insulin control

insulin is the enemy to peptides and to hgh........it also ages you...and makes you fat......i have no idea why bodybuilders take it.....its stupid......but i am an athlete not a bodybuilder

so thats my plan.......first shot is a few hours from now......i wanna give it at least 5 hour fast before administering going to bed

i read to go up to 1000mcg to make it work better.....but also read that 250mcg works well.......i think im gonna do 300mcg.....i have 3 5mg vials.....this will give me 50 doses of 300mcg......total of 600mcg a day for 25 days

for cardio i will just wake up.....inject and do my hindu squats for 100 reps......i really dont need much more cardio than that because i am on D and because thats all you really need to stimulate your mitochondria

i will keep you guys updated

Ok how does is flab jab w deoxycholate compare to im? What the differences? So if one gets curc 200, u could cut it with the lipostabil perhaps? Looking to drop lipids and cholesterol as well is why i asked mainly....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok how does is flab jab w deoxycholate compare to im? What the differences? So if one gets curc 200, u could cut it with the lipostabil perhaps? Looking to drop lipids and cholesterol as well is why i asked mainly....

i did 3 rounds of flab jab almost 10years ago.....it stung and left stinging little holes in me....i did it in a place where i guess i didnt notice much...my spare tire

i used to do the lipostabil IM too.....systemic effects......it helped me cut down on some weight but where it shines is that its like DRANO for you cardiovascualar system......i recently had bloodwork done and i went from abnormally high to very healthy in about 4weeks time

and i am part of animal's board.....so yeah i been jabbing curc/res/ptero before most on this board........and animal carries curc that suspended in lipo.....i do it so i can get some lipo in my system....he carries 100mg per ml curc in lipo.....he is pretty exclusive though.....he wont sell to just anyone

i am also thinking of doing phosphadatyl choline oral pills because i want to cut back on all the fat i get from lecithin 2x per day

not that i have anything against healthy fats......just dont want them to interfere with my frag

Last edited:
i did 3 rounds of flab jab almost 10years ago.....it stung and left stinging little holes in me....i did it in a place where i guess i didnt notice much...my spare tire

i used to do the lipostabil IM too.....systemic effects......it helped me cut down on some weight but where it shines is that its like DRANO for you cardiovascualar system......i recently had bloodwork done and i went from abnormally high to very healthy in about 4weeks time

and i am part of animal's board.....so yeah i been jabbing curc/res/ptero before most on this board........and animal carries curc that suspended in lipo.....i do it so i can get some lipo in my system....he carries 100mg per ml curc in lipo.....he is pretty exclusive though.....he wont sell to just anyone

i am also thinking of doing phosphadatyl choline oral pills because i want to cut back on all the fat i get from lecithin 2x per day

not that i have anything against healthy fats......just dont want them to interfere with my frag

Damn man another one on with the elusive animal!!! I got to talk to lk3 and ask if they can carry curc w lipo!!! Might help some with the pip of the 200?

Damn man how does anyone get with animal? Seems almost impossible haha!

I may have to get lipo as well and clear out all my crap as well!

What was ur pinning dosage and schedule if i may ask?
Thanks man! Appreciate the feedback and reply!

Last edited:
i been on his board 10years now........he dosnt accept new members at this time.....unless someone he PERSONALLY knows introduces them to someone they PERSONALLY know (not over computer)

he has a lot at stake

i think your better off keeping the curc at 100mg per ml.......i havent experienced a comfortable inject of anything over that .....i hated the 200mg per ml and its discontinued

i would rather do 2 ml of curc/lipo......only more lipo in your system right? and i am doing 1ml a day of curc/lipo and 1ml of reswater.....pterostilbene every 3 days and curucuMIM every 3 days.....also glutathione every other day and SOD weekly

Last edited:
What differences, if any, have you observed between res oil and res water? I've only used the res oil, so I'm just wondering if there's a specific reason you're using the res water instead.

better fat loss with water....i was doing 100mg a day....even worked myself up to 300mg but there was no difference between 300 and 100 except for performance......300mg gave epo like effects

when i get to my desired weight i will switch to resoil

I'm a cyclist, so the epo-like effects sound interesting. I have already seen some endurance benefits from res/ptero, but I may experiment with dosing if you saw a noticeable difference in that range.

i been on his board 10years now........he dosnt accept new members at this time.....unless someone he PERSONALLY knows introduces them to someone they PERSONALLY know (not over computer)

he has a lot at stake

i think your better off keeping the curc at 100mg per ml.......i havent experienced a comfortable inject of anything over that .....i hated the 200mg per ml and its discontinued

i would rather do 2 ml of curc/lipo......only more lipo in your system right? and i am doing 1ml a day of curc/lipo and 1ml of reswater.....pterostilbene every 3 days and curucuMIM every 3 days.....also glutathione every other day and SOD weekly

Ok cool understandable about the animal! :)

Ok so u do the lipo/curc and the regular curc as well? And y only e3d for ptero?

Did u start out this way or work ur way up? And how does one gauge performance on curc?

Also its like epo? So do ur hematocrit and rbc's rise as well?

Ok cool understandable about the animal! :)

Ok so u do the lipo/curc and the regular curc as well? And y only e3d for ptero?

Did u start out this way or work ur way up? And how does one gauge performance on curc?

Also its like epo? So do ur hematocrit and rbc's rise as well?

no hematocrit raise....its epo-LIKE because of the endurance benefits you get at about 100mg per day

ptero is strong stuff..especially with curc/res..i only need e3d....some guys do it once a week.....its awesome waking up early ready to go everyday haha

as far as "performance" on curc i dont know.....i do know it speeds recovery and makes my joints feel real good.......i dont seem to burn my adrenals or feel overtrained as much

now lets talk FRAG.....im pinning 300mcg in mornings, bedtime...and sometimes mid day if i havent eaten in at least 3 1/2 hours.....after a few hours of pinning mid day i ate a scoop of protein, and a few spoons of leucine in it....

what should i expect? i know some claimed fat loss in 2-3 weeks.....some 2-3 days

as i said i am also adding 10mcg t-3

gotta trim down....then build a bit...will be easy to stay trim even if i back off res to only 1/2ml eod....i cant get fat on it if i tried.........summer is clossing in quicker than we think......i am recently single and ready to get my sexy on for the beeshes

Im also from Animals board, I would rotate products brother.

Happy experimenting!

Ak

Im also from Animals board, I would rotate products brother.

Happy experimenting!

Ak

Recommendations for rotating? My cholesterol is fawked and i need it down asap! But also want the other amazing benefits that go along with all the anti oxes....

And my hematocrit is always high for some reason, and ive been off trt since about october.... Been seing a hematologist for months....

On supps for the hematocrit....and hydrating out the rear end (not pooing haha) last check was finally at 49

Not sure if any of this can help but i do know that the items will destroy cholesterol

eat lots of lecithin....about 3 spoons a day....after a few weeks drop it down to 2....when blood where you want do a spoon a day

add oral phosphadatyl choline throughout day

i swear it will change your values in a month

Recommendations for rotating? My cholesterol is fawked and i need it down asap! But also want the other amazing benefits that go along with all the anti oxes....

And my hematocrit is always high for some reason, and ive been off trt since about october.... Been seing a hematologist for months....

On supps for the hematocrit....and hydrating out the rear end (not pooing haha) last check was finally at 49

Not sure if any of this can help but i do know that the items will destroy cholesterol

Veterans supplies, INJ RES and Glut would be a must imo.

Ak

Veterans supplies, INJ RES and Glut would be a must imo.

Ak

Ok cool already purchased awaiting delivery!!

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner