over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

hgh timeline

bigblue33

Newbies
I have been reading for a couple of weeks and I Have decided to buy a couple of kits. I want to run 2 ius a day for atleast 6 months. My question is when will I begin to fatloss? Im 6'5 280 pounds around 17% body fat. I would consider using more but need a legit reason why I need too! Anyways, all help would be appreciated... Thanks!

At those stats I don't think there is a legit reason you need any.
I know that isn't the advice you are looking for, but I think you will find it to be the general consensus.

At those stats I don't think there is a legit reason you need any.
I know that isn't the advice you are looking for, but I think you will find it to be the general consensus.

What would make someone ideal for hgh use? I have tried dieting and I exercise atleast 3 times a week but I can't get rid of this weight from when my wife was pregnant. What would you suggest?

This thread will probably be moved to the beginners section soon, so if you can't find it, look for it there.

You'll get more helpful advice if within your question you list some things about your training and cycle history. You say you can't drop the extra weight, what have you tried so far?

I have used gh for several years on and off .old riptropins, green and black top Eli's and more recently sciroxx western biotech somastin.i used 4 iu's/day five days a week , 2ius am , 2ius pm.first I want to start by saying that at your size 2ius of a good generic is really not going to give you noticeable results .try training in the morning fasted 4 to 5 times a week , eat a balanced diet that is low in carbs.im only 5'6" and weigh about 210 rite now , not using gh currently .the first time I used gh it took me a couple of moths of training hard and eating rite , using steroids to get noticeable results

I eat pretty clean but its not spot on! I lift heavy with no cardio but since I have noticed the weight gain I have been doing cardio. I have never had a problem with losing weight its always been keeping it on. I feel that I have little to no knowledge about losing weight at this point. I read a lot and really liked hgh for a couple of different reasons. Do you suggest using more ius a day?

I eat pretty clean but its not spot on! I lift heavy with no cardio but since I have noticed the weight gain I have been doing cardio. I have never had a problem with losing weight its always been keeping it on. I feel that I have little to no knowledge about losing weight at this point. I read a lot and really liked hgh for a couple of different reasons. Do you suggest using more ius a day?

Definitely add some cardio , first thing in the morning on an empty stomach , that is a proven way to lose body fat .i don't want to tell you how much gh you should or shouldn't use , I personally know people that are overweight and tried using gh , low doses of 2ius because money was a problem and they did not get any visible results after several months of use .

Last edited:
Gh is a long term investment that can also screw with your mind at first due to water retention. If your diet and workouts aren't on gh isn't the magic answer. I do love it though but I never go below 4iu a day of generics if I had pharm I might consider 2 for cruising

Definitely add some cardio , first thing in the morning on an empty stomach , that is a proven way to lose body fat .i don't want to tell you how much gh you should or shouldn't use , I personally know people that are overweight and tried using gh , low doses of 2ius because money was a problem and they did not get any visible results after several months of use .

Okay, I guess this is my reason to get out of bed early in the mourning to hit it. Money is not why I wanted to do 2 ius. The reason why I chose 2 ius was that I read some things about hgh gut and it really didn't appeal to me.

Okay, I guess this is my reason to get out of bed early in the mourning to hit it. Money is not why I wanted to do 2 ius. The reason why I chose 2 ius was that I read some things about hgh gut and it really didn't appeal to me.

The guys you see with growth gut are using over 10ius/day long term

Gh is a long term investment that can also screw with your mind at first due to water retention. If your diet and workouts aren't on gh isn't the magic answer. I do love it though but I never go below 4iu a day of generics if I had pharm I might consider 2 for cruising

4 ius? Do you split them or just one shot? Is that the lowest you have gone? I keep reading about generic and pharma. Do you have to have prescription for pharma?

4 ius? Do you split them or just one shot? Is that the lowest you have gone? I keep reading about generic and pharma. Do you have to have prescription for pharma?
I have tried all kinds of different methods and seem to get the best split am and pm. I have never gone below 4iu at least not in a long time. Maybe when I first started using it. To get pharma from a pharmacy you would need script there are other outlets but that is for you to do your own research

I have tried all kinds of different methods and seem to get the best split am and pm. I have never gone below 4iu at least not in a long time. Maybe when I first started using it. To get pharma from a pharmacy you would need script there are other outlets but that is for you to do your own research

If I wanted to do my first shot at 5 am than when would I do the second?

This may not sound supportive but it is meant to be constructive criticism. I applaud you for putting yourself out here on the forum to ask for help...that's a great first step.
From the sounds of it you're pretty frustrated and looking for something that may be the missing link in reaching your goals. 2iu of gh is not the answer, AAS is not the answer, yet.
Im projecting here, but I'm willing to bet you arent working out as hard as you think you are. At your size 3 x a week is not going to cut it if you are trying to lose an significant kind of weight. What do your workouts consist of...weights, cardio, functional training? Are you working out efficiently and effectively or just going in the gym and doing your own thing? Many times I'll go workout with a friend who seems to be having trouble and I'm shocked at the lack of effort they put into their workout. Are you pushing yourself? Are you keeping a log and tracking your progress? Are you doing the correct excercises that maximize your time in the gym or doing the ones that feel good? Perhaps switching to some sort of functional training program will be more beneficial? Something that will get your heart rate up and keep you working constantly.
There are guys you could contact on the forum...trainers..that could help lay out a program and diet for you. Thats the other thing...your diet. Start with logging evrrything you eat each day and look up to see where you are nutrition wise. Without a solid diet you wont see the results youre looking for.
Get to where you want to be and maintain it then start thinking about gh and aas use.

HGH dosage

4 to 5 ius a day of generic GH split into 2 dosages should help in fat loss. Abs however are made in the kitchen not the gym. Watch your carb intake. Vegetables and good fats and high quality protein should make up your diet. Pasta and bread should be something you dream about not eat.

4 to 5 ius a day of generic GH split into 2 dosages should help in fat loss. Abs however are made in the kitchen not the gym. Watch your carb intake. Vegetables and good fats and high quality protein should make up your diet. Pasta and bread should be something you dream about not eat.

What time in the afternoon? Giving up pasta is going to be a tough one for for me!

Jonny nailed it. Complete agree with his protocol and diet advice!

You have what it takes, but it will take all you got.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Stromba926
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws