over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Insulin info

animal71

Banned
Who likes using insulin during hgh cycles or regular cycles? I used slin a few times and had issues with fat gains. Did slin on a test cycle and put on about 5-7lbs of extra fat.

Who likes using insulin during hgh cycles or regular cycles? I used slin a few times and had issues with fat gains. Did slin on a test cycle and put on about 5-7lbs of extra fat.

Insulin is the master storage hormone. So yes, it can promote fat gain (and visceral fat). Its also highly anabolic. Used with GH, you get a synergistic spike in IGF-1 levels that is superior to either one used alone.

The best way to use it, IMO, is around your workout with an Intra-workout drink that is pure clean carbs and protein, NO FAT at all. And a precise amount of carbs matched up to the amount of slin you used (preferably 8-10iu of Humalog or Novalog) pre-workout. Look up Mike Arnold's slin protocol. It uses Humalin-R. He has also posted a modified timeline for Humalog if you google search for it. Use it only on slin days and start very low. Read and read, then re-read some more. Slin is more dangerous than DNP, IMO. If you get the "pens" its hard to mis-read IU or fuck up dosing. I also tell people to try and get the pre-filled pens as it makes fucking up your own dosing much harder when noobs are using slin. I could preach about how its dangerous and not to use it, but that doesnt work. People are going to do what they want and so the best thing is to advise of the safest route. Ive been doing all this shit for years and obsessively reading and learning since I was 19. I am only JUST now toying with the concept of using slin. That should tell you something. Food and anabolics should be able to take you to another level in terms of gains. Only when you start to max out and plateau there should you start taking it to another level with slin.

If you do this right, and watch what you consume in that window of active slin, your fat gain will be very minimal. If you shoot long acting slin and eat fatty shit all day, binge eat, or eat TOO many carbs, you will get fat. If you shoot fast acting slin and have a big fatty post-workout meal with too many carbs and tons of fat, you'll also get more lardy than desired. It's really quite simple. As with almost all things bodybuilding related, eating clean still reigns supreme!

Last edited:

I've used it but I think stacking with HGH would be the right combo if you really want to grow.. hell you can walk into any pharmacy and get it just by asking for it in the US

I've used it but I think stacking with HGH would be the right combo if you really want to grow.. hell you can walk into any pharmacy and get it just by asking for it in the US

Not fast acting like Humalog, but all others in CA it is legal.

I love slin with GH. There shouldn't be a problem there with fat gains. GH always helps keep me tight while on slin and in off season. I think it's your diet that has a problem...

You have what it takes, but it will take all you got.

You have to be LEAN to use slin. Insulin sensitivity needs to be high so you must prime your body before using it. Second, you have to use it pre workout to get the best results.

You have to be LEAN to use slin. Insulin sensitivity needs to be high so you must prime your body before using it. Second, you have to use it pre workout to get the best results.

I agree with this, especially the pre-workout part. If you take a look at the scientific research, you will find that Insulin is primarily Anti-catabolic, and it is secondarily Anabolic; that means Insulin protects muscle during a workout. You will also find that your body is only deficient in insulin during a workout. You could always add some insulin here or there during your day, but the only time that the body needs more insulin is during the workout. I know pre-workout insulin is a potential hazard, but that's just how it is.

Not fast acting like Humalog, but all others in CA it is legal.

For real? I knew R was but the others? I just spent weeks trying to hunt down lantus. And I could have gone to Walmart?

Never used it and never will. I think it's too dangerous to mess with. Even used responsibly, you run the risk of making yourself diabetic and insulin dependant just by using it. I grow fine on AAS alone

I'm like you all I gained was fat. I like to keep a 6 pack.. Its probably something your going to have to play with several times to get it just right. If your not competing I don't think its worth messing with. I won't do it again. I don't see the point if your just the average gym rat.

Last edited:
Never used it and never will. I think it's too dangerous to mess with. Even used responsibly, you run the risk of making yourself diabetic and insulin dependant just by using it. I grow fine on AAS alone

Really? Can you tell me one person this has happened to? Just one.

I was waiting for this comment, and that is why I love these threads.

All these threads are just so...rich.

Would really be smart if a whole new forum on here was just for insulin. Lol

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk 2

Really? Can you tell me one person this has happened to? Just one.

I was waiting for this comment, and that is why I love these threads.

Exactly.A shity diet will make you diabetic. A little slin around workout no way. Some big guys use or with almost every meal and still don't go diabetic. It can be a way to get same results with less gear too. I'm going to probably limit to twice a week for a while though on big workouts

Me personally i never used but i know a few friends that swear by it for growth.To me, the possible side effects are not worth it,unless you compete.I never found a need to be a mass monster.Aas+ hgh is more then enough added to good training and diet, to take me where i wanna go.

Me personally i never used but i know a few friends that swear by it for growth.To me, the possible side effects are not worth it,unless you compete.I never found a need to be a mass monster.Aas+ hgh is more then enough added to good training and diet, to take me where i wanna go.

It's awesome dude and very safe as long as you follow protocol and don't take too much without proper carbs. I also say that of your holding some decent fat then it's best to get it off first. I like to hold a six pack all year and if you run slin right with the right diet, you can add some great size and minimal fat.

You have what it takes, but it will take all you got.

I've used it twice never done much for me size wise. First time went up to 15iu and was hitting 100g carbs intra. Added too much body fat.
2nd time only went up to 10iu pre and 50g intra then 50-100g post still in the active window.

Don't over do the carbs while insulin is active. Use whatever carbs you need personally for recovery then slowly build insulin up to match it.

I did the Mike Arnold protocol for slin and it worked well then I snapped into reality and said I'm not competing do I really need to slin. ..answer to myself was no

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws