over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Clomiphen citrate question.

localexpert

Newbies
I just bought clomid in liquid form for the first time from SP. My questions is, do you put it on your tongue or just swallow it? I tried putting it on my tongue like I do with MK677, but I lost my test buds from the Clomid.

Liquid clomid is the most horrible tasting of all research liquids .just swallow it , it works just as well .at least you know it's real clomid when it tastes that bad lol

Liquid clomid is the most horrible tasting of all research liquids .just swallow it , it works just as well .at least you know it's real clomid when it tastes that bad lol

LOL, no joke!! this has to be the worst of them all! Thanks Mike!

Agree just swollow it,no need to let it set in mouth.

lol every research product dk has tested wether it nolva or clomid has tasted like gasoline mixed with urine ...swallow chase with grapefruit juice or something strong but good tasting ...

lol every research product dk has tested wether it nolva or clomid has tasted like gasoline mixed with urine ...swallow chase with grapefruit juice or something strong but good tasting ...

Superior recently stopped using grain alcohol in it's research liquids and switched to polyethylene glycol(PEG) so there is no burning of the tongue. I hold research liquids under my tongue for a minute before swallowing for faster absorption but swallowing works fine.

I have some clomid that has been sitting around for over 5 years. Is it still good to use?

I have some clomid that has been sitting around for over 5 years. Is it still good to use?

For what it costs to replace, if it's liquid I'd toss and buy new.

5 years is a bit long so I would replace. It's cheap anyway and you don't want to take any chances.

This x 100. I actually don't mind the majority of what I've researched but clomid is terrible. It's so bad that in my weaker moments I've actually skipped it a couple of days it tastes so bad.

Superior recently stopped using grain alcohol in it's research liquids and switched to polyethylene glycol(PEG) so there is no burning of the tongue. I hold research liquids under my tongue for a minute before swallowing for faster absorption but swallowing works fine.

I just bought mine from Superior, PEG should be in it? Do I have an old batch, because it seems to be just as nasty...but then again this is my first liquid clomid ever so I don't have a reference to go by.

I just bought mine from Superior, PEG should be in it? Do I have an old batch, because it seems to be just as nasty...but then again this is my first liquid clomid ever so I don't have a reference to go by.

If it burns then it still has grain alcohol. PEG doesn't burn at all. I haven't tried our Clomid yet.

I don't like the sides I get from clomid. I get really emotional and it's weird. I tend to stay away from it but it is a very useful drug.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws