over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

benefits from MK677

nelynel

Registered
Ive searched around in a couple of differnt threads an could nt find anything specifically relating to this...1 its sleeping benefits..2 nite sweats...theres a bunch others but im staying on these 2....i came off for 3 days cuz i was gettn some unusuall sides an werent sure where they were comin from an im on same cycle ive tried multible times....1st night no change...2nd night noticed i kept wakn up was a lil restless an was getn sweats...3rd night which was last night i repeatedly kept wakn up was restless an the bed was soaked from sweats...im also on 200mg of serequel which would put a horse to sleep on meth...ive been takn it for some time so its desensitized...the sleeping i can see but im really curious about the nite sweats..any 1 else experience this, or am i just special...lol....needless to say i wont b missing tonites dose

Night sweats from MK-677? First time I hear, you sure you have MK and not T3? T3 gives me bad night sweats, worse then tren.

Also I take MK prebed and it never bothered me but I know it does keep some awake, if so switch to morning dosing.

What else have you added recently?

Ive searched around in a couple of differnt threads an could nt find anything specifically relating to this...1 its sleeping benefits..2 nite sweats...theres a bunch others but im staying on these 2....i came off for 3 days cuz i was gettn some unusuall sides an werent sure where they were comin from an im on same cycle ive tried multible times....1st night no change...2nd night noticed i kept wakn up was a lil restless an was getn sweats...3rd night which was last night i repeatedly kept wakn up was restless an the bed was soaked from sweats...im also on 200mg of serequel which would put a horse to sleep on meth...ive been takn it for some time so its desensitized...the sleeping i can see but im really curious about the nite sweats..any 1 else experience this, or am i just special...lol....needless to say i wont b missing tonites dose

your getting sweets when you stop it? I stopped for two days and all I noticed was that I lost a little water...my abs showed more... Idk it seems I respond a little differently to MK then most around here.it makes me feel great but I do notice that it seems like my body adapts after around two weeks which is why I'm taking every other Sat and Sun off now...what made you stop for three days?

I clarify this a lil better im on 700mg of trenA....thats where the sweats r coming from....after about 2 months on mk i noticed the sweats started getn less an less...then to the point where they completly stopd....my whole cycle...400teste.600primo.600eq.700trenA...mk677 wit 4mg no dac a week..just comin off slin of 4weeks...been runnin mk for about 5 months

When i say soak the bed i mean literally me an the bed r soaken wet...both tren & deca do this to me...then out of no where to stop sweating completly...the reason i stoped was i started breakn out really bad on my back which has never happened unless i run mast...ive ran this cycle 25 to 30 times maybe alternating some stuff or compounds...but this is the first time with MK...Call me crazy...but not waking up soaked is fkn awesome....maybe im special lmfao ill take it

That was very confusing nelynel lol... But I understand what your saying now, that's cool...I'm definitely seeing allot of different responses to MK.

Only other medication im on is ultram which is non narc pain reliever and lyrica which is nerve medication..ive slipped disks an pinched nerves in my neck...can these along wit aas an peps have something to do with it...i dunno an tryn to research that is next to impossible, unless u come across some1 who really knows there💩💩💩

Only other medication im on is ultram which is non narc pain reliever and lyrica which is nerve medication..ive slipped disks an pinched nerves in my neck...can these along wit aas an peps have something to do with it...i dunno an tryn to research that is next to impossible, unless u come across some1 who really knows there[emoji90][emoji90][emoji90]

Ultram is a narc in some states. Soon to be nationwide. It mimics morphine. You can get addicted, you can have withdrawals and you can get high off it. It use to be one of my favs until I experienced the withdrawals from it. Anyway, last time I was on it I had severe night sweats. Now I can't pinpoint it and say it was specifically that because there was other factors involved at the time. I've never experienced that with MK677. I have minor night sweats now. I'm on deca. The only way you can pin point it is by stopping each thing your on one at a time and give it time to clear. And keep towels handy at night. Mk677 takes at least two days to clear. It has an extremely long half life. 24 hours or so.

Anything that has such a pronounced effect on serotonin, dopamine, or epinephrine levels (ultram) is very likely to cause night sweats.

Ultram is a narc in some states. Soon to be nationwide. It mimics morphine. You can get addicted, you can have withdrawals and you can get high off it. It use to be one of my favs until I experienced the withdrawals from it. Anyway, last time I was on it I had severe night sweats. Now I can't pinpoint it and say it was specifically that because there was other factors involved at the time. I've never experienced that with MK677. I have minor night sweats now. I'm on deca. The only way you can pin point it is by stopping each thing your on one at a time and give it time to clear. And keep towels handy at night. Mk677 takes at least two days to clear. It has an extremely long half life. 24 hours or so.

Yeah im pretty aware of pain relievers or opiates which is why i choose ultram its the only pain reliever u can slowly step ur dose down to come off without crazy withdrawls..and as far as i becoming a narc nowadays the fda will classify pretty much anything aside from asprin...as far as night sweats maybe if u were coming off or u were on a really high dose..25mg is probally just a step up from motrin..either or thanks for the input

your getting sweets when you stop it? I stopped for two days and all I noticed was that I lost a little water...my abs showed more... Idk it seems I respond a little differently to MK then most around here.it makes me feel great but I do notice that it seems like my body adapts after around two weeks which is why I'm taking every other Sat and Sun off now...what made you stop for three days?

The good news is mk-677 receptors clean out fast. I took one week off while on vacation, and when I got back on the fullness, pump, weight gain, everything was like when I first started mk-677.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws