over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Post Contest Peptide Use

Latson

Registered
Guys,
Seeking for some advise and what you guys have experience in a post show rebound using only peptides.

I have taken the past year very light on the use of supplements/etc and am going to tinker back into the phase this year. In three weeks I will be competing and was wondering if you of you have had any good experience with post show rebound using on peptides.

Thanks

I had a show last week and started peptides right after the show. I'm only on ghrp-2 right now and will be adding cjc w/o dac in as soon as I get it in the mail. Let me tell you though man..... Reverse dieting is HARD on this stuff. I'm using it to help me stay lean over summer while I cruise on 150mg test, but damn, it's making me overeat like a mofo.... I'm supposed to be adding calories back in slowly so I don't rebound, but lately I've been jumping up to like 1000+ calories over what I should be eating at this stage. You get that damn hungry!

Last edited:
Natrol, finally another person saying how much ghrp2 makes them eat!! Everyone is talking like ghrp6 is the only one, but I feel it more with 2

Personally I think peps are greAt post show. However I would wait 2-3 weeks till your body has balanced back out from the contest and then adds them in as most people get a decent amount of water retention and you don't wanna compound the issues post show.

Personally I think peps are greAt post show. However I would wait 2-3 weeks till your body has balanced back out from the contest and then adds them in as most people get a decent amount of water retention and you don't wanna compound the issues post show.

Huh? How would water retention from peptides cause issues after a contest?

I'm guessing he means by elevating blood pressure.

If you're looking for strength and mass gain after your show take GHRP2 with cjc no DAC upon waking, noon, the Igf1-Lr3 preworkout, and mk677 before bed. Even while dieting this stack took me from 213Lbs to 229Lbs. You'll get huge and strong. I take tadalafil preworkout to help with my blood pressure.

If you're looking for strength and mass gain after your show take GHRP2 with cjc no DAC upon waking, noon, the Igf1-Lr3 preworkout, and mk677 before bed. Even while dieting this stack took me from 213Lbs to 229Lbs. You'll get huge and strong. I take tadalafil preworkout to help with my blood pressure.

That sounds like a solid stack.

Are there any SARMS that someone could recommend post-show too?

Most people a few days after a show bloat from peaking for the show do to decreased water increased sodium and then usually a big post show cheat. You should clear that water before compounding the problem and causing even more bloating. Gaining tons of wait directly post show puts a major strain on your heart as it is not muscle you are gaining.

Not only that but I don't know many people that like to diet for 16 weeks to look like a puffy mess 1 week later. I personally like to stay lean and gain clean for a while post show.

That sounds like a solid stack.

Are there any SARMS that someone could recommend post-show too?

LGD-4033 is the strongest SARM. 10mg per day is a strong dose. It has a 24 hour half life so once a day dosing is the way to go.

Ostarine(mk-2866) isn't as strong as LGD but stack very well with it. 25mg once a day is good.

S-4 is a SARM that is similar in effect to anavar. It has a 4 hour half life. It causes night vision issues and a yellow tint to vision if dosed too high. 12.5mg 3-4 times a day is a good dose. Any vision issues return to normal a week after discontinuing use.

LGD-4033 is the strongest SARM. 10mg per day is a strong dose. It has a 24 hour half life so once a day dosing is the way to go.

Ostarine(mk-2866) isn't as strong as LGD but stack very well with it. 25mg once a day is good.

S-4 is a SARM that is similar in effect to anavar. It has a 4 hour half life. It causes night vision issues and a yellow tint to vision if dosed too high. 12.5mg 3-4 times a day is a good dose. Any vision issues return to normal a week after discontinuing use.

Very good info. Thank you :)

Great stack.

In regards to SARM's I would recommend LGD-4033 and/or MK-2866 (Ostarine). I never usually recommend something I haven't tried but Ostarine always gets great reviews and I plan to use it soon. That should help with numerous areas and even give your joints a temporary upgrade. I love LGD-4033 but didn't use it long enough so I plan to use it again this year. With LGD I would start at 5mg and gradually build up the dose to approx. 10mg per day. I jumped up from 5 to 10mg in 1 day and felt sick from that as it is strong. It's great for aggression in the gym and should help add a few pounds of muscle if used correctly.

Is it common for ghrp's to pack on some pounds of water? I'm only on 100mcg ghrp-2 3x per day right now post-contest and I'm up 8 pounds in a week and a half and I haven't been overeating "too" badly.

Is it common for ghrp's to pack on some pounds of water? I'm only on 100mcg ghrp-2 3x per day right now post-contest and I'm up 8 pounds in a week and a half and I haven't been overeating "too" badly.

Yes it's common. I am sure it's a mix between introducing more cals and the peptides. The water should stop after the first few weeks of usage.

That's how it works for me too, but most of the water is contained in the muscles so I like the look, plus my strength goes up.

That's how it works for me too, but most of the water is contained in the muscles so I like the look, plus my strength goes up.

Ok that's a relief, ya I feel pretty full at the gym, I thought it might've just been the post-contest glycogen rebound but I think the peps probably are helping too. It's pretty scary to see the scale shoot up 10 pounds in a few days though when you are prone to fat gain post-contest you assume the worst haha, I thought for sure I had just packed on a bunch of fat from binging just for a few days....

I'll be adding in cjc no dac too into the mix at 100mcg 3x per day as well (assuming it makes it through customs), hoping to stay lean all through summer despite being only on 150 mg test now that my show is done.

Ok that's a relief, ya I feel pretty full at the gym, I thought it might've just been the post-contest glycogen rebound but I think the peps probably are helping too. It's pretty scary to see the scale shoot up 10 pounds in a few days though when you are prone to fat gain post-contest you assume the worst haha, I thought for sure I had just packed on a bunch of fat from binging just for a few days....

I'll be adding in cjc no dac too into the mix at 100mcg 3x per day as well (assuming it makes it through customs), hoping to stay lean all through summer despite being only on 150 mg test now that my show is done.

I went on vacation for a week and dropped the water I was holding from GH peps. When I got home from vacation I weighed 213Lbs. I started GHRP2 and cjc no DAC 3 times a day and my weight went up to 223Lbs in less than a week. I then added mk-677 and my weight went up to 229Lbs.
It feels great in the gym. Ghrp2 with cjc no DAC is a good look. After adding mk-677 my muscles look incredible but that darn turtle shell gets pretty distended.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131