Blood Sugar Metabolism Issues with DAC and MK-677

Adonis89

Registered
Currently using:

500mg Tren Ace/week
200mg Test Prop/week
25mg MK-677 PM
5mg DAC/week

I've been growing impressively and staying lean seemingly no matter how much I eat or how high carb my diet is. I'm loving it. Numb hands in the morning and great sleep even on tren ace which usually impedes that for me quite a bit.

These peptides feel MUCH closer to real pharma gh than the generics I've used in the past few years.

I've been noticing some undeniable lethargy/fog between meals, followed by the occasional hypo crash (jittery, cold sweats, etc) here and there if I don't eat enough or wait too long to eat.

I just started checking my blood sugar postprandial because I can't ignore this ongoing indication of poor blood sugar metabolism.

1 hour post postprandial after eating a meal of 8oz flounder and about 150 carbs from quinoa, potatoes and some raisins I was at 130. Not bad. I will monitor 1 and 2 hour post postprandial a few more times and check fasting sugar in the morning. Will also cut back on the sugars, especially fructose as it's certainly not helping. These peptides just make me crave sugar. Eating 600-800g carbs daily and have veins running through my abs (retaining fluid though).

Anyone else notice funky blood sugar fluctuations from DAC and/or MK-677. I speculate the DAC is more to blame given it's MoA.

I haven't experienced that. Ghrp6 in a high dose has given me those sides, but not mk-677 or cjcDAC.

I haven't experienced that. Ghrp6 in a high dose has given me those sides, but not mk-677 or cjcDAC.

Interesting. My bg numbers aren't that bad so far given the amount of carbs i eat per meal... so maybe I'm psyching myself out a bit. I was also taking 25mg aromasin daily with only 200mg prop. I know too low e2 can mess with sugar metabolism also. dropped the AI for now to see if things improve at all. I've had weird sugar fluctuations on high doses of mast before with low doses of test (presumably from low shbg and/or low e2).

2 hour postprandial reading = 87. Pretty normal curve given the carb content of the meal. Will keep monitoring and see.

Last edited:
Personally I think MK-677 with CJC-1295 DAC is a bad combo. I'm on DAC and I switched back to GHRP-2 from MK-677 and I slept like a baby+felt loads better, other than the hunger.

It's probably best to use either a long half life GHRH and a short acting GHRP to stimulate pulses, or a long half life GHRP like Mk-677 and a short acting GHRH like CJC-1295 w/o DAC.

IMO

If I'm getting what you get sometimes. Do you recommend I check blood sugar early morning and 2 hours post lunch?

Personally I think MK-677 with CJC-1295 DAC is a bad combo. I'm on DAC and I switched back to GHRP-2 from MK-677 and I slept like a baby+felt loads better, other than the hunger.

It's probably best to use either a long half life GHRH and a short acting GHRP to stimulate pulses, or a long half life GHRP like Mk-677 and a short acting GHRH like CJC-1295 w/o DAC.

IMO

Russianstar says that mk-677 acts more like a GHRH than a GHRP. If this is true then it makes sense to use GHRP2 with mk-677 more than it does to use cjcDAC with mk. You may be on to something.

Russianstar says that mk-677 acts more like a GHRH than a GHRP. If this is true then it makes sense to use GHRP2 with mk-677 more than it does to use cjcDAC with mk. You may be on to something.

Personally MK-677 doesn't induce hunger for me unlike GHRP, but it seems to make people hungry. Seems more in line with a GHRP. The studies on pubmed call it a GHRP-mimetic too.

The combo of MK-677 and CJC1295 DAC raised my BP to 140/90, borderline high. Should be interesting to see the effects on blood glucose since it's said that GH can decrease insulin sensitivity due to the glucose release.

Last edited:
I've gone hypo postworkout with ghrp2 and hexarelin before on a few different occasions.

Any time GH is elevated, slin sensitivity is reduced. Whether it be with GH or peptides. That's why adding in a low dose of igf1-lr3 prebed is amazing. It increases slin sensitivity.

MK-677 and GHRP2 give me a hunger increase. Ghrp6 doesn't for me for some odd reason.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear