over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Why Peptides when there is MK-677?

npcout

Board Supporter
Registered
Board Supporter
After reading all these posts and making posts, people keep telling me to use MK-677 when I want the fat burning/limiting fat gain properties.

The question that lingers in my mind this whole time is if MK-677 is so superior than peptides, why bother running peptides?

What perk does peptides have over MK-677 that one would pick peptides instead?

Peptides elevate GH levels without raising systemic IGF levels. Having high systemic IGF levels is not good from a health stand point. Peptides are for pulsation

Peptides elevate GH levels without raising systemic IGF levels. Having high systemic IGF levels is not good from a health stand point. Peptides are for pulsation
This is not at all true. Why yes peptides do not directly raise igf levels and do cause gh pulses to be released. Those pulses then raise igf1 levels.

I would agree that super high igf1 levels are not healthy but increased igf1 levels are the key to muscle growth.

True peptide use DEFINITELY increases systemic IGF levels. Use ghrp-6 and cjc-1295 no DAC for a month and get a serum, it'll be much higher than normal baseline.

MK-677 falls into the peptide category. There's a number of peptides to choose from.

It's going to come down to personal preference and how you react to the different peps.

I like to switch things up every couple months. I was running MK-677, now I'm using ghrp6 and hexarelin.

Also, just like with AAS, each peptide has it's own unique characteristics as well. There is more to them then the GH pulse.

The basic protocol of 100mcg GHRP2 with 100mcg cjc no DAC will elevate igf1 up into the 300's over time.

I would say an advantage of peptides over mk-677 is less water retention and no lethargia. I use both actually. It may be overkill but I like the results.

MK-677 falls into the peptide category. There's a number of peptides to choose from.

It's going to come down to personal preference and how you react to the different peps.

I like to switch things up every couple months. I was running MK-677, now I'm using ghrp6 and hexarelin.

Also, just like with AAS, each peptide has it's own unique characteristics as well. There is more to them then the GH pulse.

Technically, MK677 isn't a peptide, but HimRoid still loves you, Rambo. :love:

"MK-677 is a nonpeptide spiropiperidine previously demonstrated to be functionally indistinguishable in vitro and in vivo from the potent peptide GH secretagogue GHRP-6 (16). MK-677 is active after oral administration in animals (16, 17)."

Technically, MK677 isn't a peptide, but HimRoid still loves you, Rambo. :love:

"MK-677 is a nonpeptide spiropiperidine previously demonstrated to be functionally indistinguishable in vitro and in vivo from the potent peptide GH secretagogue GHRP-6 (16). MK-677 is active after oral administration in animals (16, 17)."
Lol.

Yea I know that brother, but for talking purposes I meant it falls under the same category as a gh secretagogue.

The way he worded it was as if there was no reason to use peps if you have MK and I don't agree with that. That's like saying why use test if you have tren or something along those lines.

Lol.

Yea I know that brother, but for talking purposes I meant it falls under the same category as a gh secretagogue.

The way he worded it was as if there was no reason to use peps if you have MK and I don't agree with that. That's like saying why use test if you have tren or something along those lines.

I like to use it all. The more toys to play with the better. :D

Lol.

I agree. Yes, I take testosterone. I also take tren, npp, masteron, stanazol, and adrol. Hahaha it's all about maximizing the synergy of everything. :D

I personally prefer the peptides (GHRP-2 mainly). Makes me sleep like a baby. MK-677 seems more... sloppy in terms of effects, and doesn't improve sleep as much for me.

I personally prefer the peptides (GHRP-2 mainly). Makes me sleep like a baby. MK-677 seems more... sloppy in terms of effects, and doesn't improve sleep as much for me.

I tend to agree somewhat, but if you're bulking mk-677 really packs the mass on.

I tend to agree somewhat, but if you're bulking mk-677 really packs the mass on.
I'm dosing hex at 150mcgs with ghrp6 at 250mcgs 2-3x daily and 500mcgs of ghrp6 prebed. I'm loving the results, my skin is getting that glowing look and I'm sleeping very deep, so deep that I miss my alarms.....all 5 of them [emoji2]

I agree. Yes, I take testosterone. I also take tren, npp, masteron, stanazol, and adrol. Hahaha it's all about maximizing the synergy of everything. :D

GO BIG OR GO HOME!

I tried to post in this thread the other day but my comp crashed. Firstly peptides will increase IGF-1 levels. I have used most things and if I had to list my fav GHRP's (counting MK-677 as a GHRP) they would be as follows:

1. Ipamorelin
2. Hexarelin
3. MK-677
4. GHRP-2
5. GHRP-6

MK-677 is excellent and very strong but I prefer Ipamorelin. MK-677 is perfect for bulking and will help put on a lot of weight. I think ipamorelin or hexarelin are much better when cutting or if you struggle with your appetite (eat too much).

I tried to post in this thread the other day but my comp crashed. Firstly peptides will increase IGF-1 levels. I have used most things and if I had to list my fav GHRP's (counting MK-677 as a GHRP) they would be as follows:

1. Ipamorelin
2. Hexarelin
3. MK-677
4. GHRP-2
5. GHRP-6

MK-677 is excellent and very strong but I prefer Ipamorelin. MK-677 is perfect for bulking and will help put on a lot of weight. I think ipamorelin or hexarelin are much better when cutting or if you struggle with your appetite (eat too much).
How do you like the tesamorelin/ipamorelin combo?
I wish I could afford 2mg tesamorelin upon waking and before bed along with 1mg ipamorelin each dosing.

How do you like the tesamorelin/ipamorelin combo?
I wish I could afford 2mg tesamorelin upon waking and before bed along with 1mg ipamorelin each dosing.

I love it. I have been dosing 1mg tesamorelin with 500mcg Ipam pre bed. Just started 100mcg cjc no dac and 500mcg ipam in the day too. I wish I could afford 2mg tesamorelin twice daily with of big dose of Ipam! When I write I love it I mainly mean the feeling, sleep and recovery. I haven't trained for a few days but plan to 2moro and Wed. The first day I get to Geneva I am gonna join a gym straightaway and go everyday. I have ate a lot recently and seem to be leaning up so feeling good.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131