over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

More HGH and no peptides option?

Thebigone

Kilo Klub Member
I apologize if this has been discussed before but has anyone figured out how much GH you could run to equal the same benefits of peptides. I know peps are diff but the goal from using both I would assume would be what can give you the highest IGF levels for the longest period of time. That seems like the most anabolic method. So let's say your dosing ghrh with ghrp all these times per day and adding a little GH here and a little hex there,etc.... Wouldn't it be easier to just use more HGH? Assuming cost wasn't an issue?

If cost is no issue and it's good generic or preferably pharmacy gh then by all means no need to even touch peps imo...

If you can run lots of GH there is no need for peptides. Peps serve a purpose and many say you can maximize the GH with the peps but thats totally up to you. Pharmacy Grade GH over Generic Gh and Generic GH over Peptides. Thats how I look at it.

Pharmacy grade HGH first, peptides second, I don't trust generic HGH at all. I had great riptropin years ago but several crappy generics since. Peptides work very well for the price.

So how can you measure equivalency? Example say your using 2mg cjc with Dac per week and 10mk677 per night. Then you take 100mcg hex pre workout and 100mcg ghrp2/50mcg cjc no dac+3iu's pharm grade gh post workout. If you skipped all the peps and mk677 what dose of pharm grade gh would you say it equals? Only a few more iu's like going from 3iu to 5iu maybe?

So how can you measure equivalency? Example say your using 2mg cjc with Dac per week and 10mk677 per night. Then you take 100mcg hex pre workout and 100mcg ghrp2/50mcg cjc no dac+3iu's pharm grade gh post workout. If you skipped all the peps and mk677 what dose of pharm grade gh would you say it equals? Only a few more iu's like going from 3iu to 5iu maybe?

It's impossible to say really. I would imagine some incredibly full muscles on a stack like that though.

Hmmmm what to do what to do. The main thing I hate about peps is the good timing. I'll sit there calculating it and go crazy. That's what I like about hgh is you can take it anytime with or without food and it's all the same

Hmmmm what to do what to do. The main thing I hate about peps is the good timing. I'll sit there calculating it and go crazy. That's what I like about hgh is you can take it anytime with or without food and it's all the same

My stomach is only truly empty upon waking. With the rest of my peptide shots there is food digesting in me. Alpha6164 did serum HGH blood work on ghrp2/mod Grf and it proved that food made no different because his serum HGH was something approximately 20 on an empty stomach and also after gorging on fats and carbs two hours prior. Just do your best. Sugar blunts the HGH release of GHRH but not much on GHRP's.

Well that's good to hear. I was surprised when I heard fat blunts it because if you take a peptide shot and let's say you eat a fat/protein meal right after I would think fat would have no effect as it will take much longer to digest than 20-30min. But it would make sense that if you have fat in your system before the pep shot it would blunt it. That's why I like the cjc with dac and mk677 because it's always active and even when blunted with food you don't have to worry about timing as it's always there. If only there was a new long acting ghrp that didn't cause water retention like cjc with dac that would be perfection.

As for GH if my serum levels and igf levels on humatrope are the same or similar as to the strongest gh I have ever used(hygetropins brown tops) then I'm just going to stick with a higher dose of those for sure and save a ton of $$

Ghrelins like ipamorelin and hexarelin have many more functions in the body than most realize! Including paracrine release of gh and has anti-inflammatory actions locally.

Growth Hormone and Reproduction: A Review of Endocrine and Autocrine/Paracrine Interactions
Ghrelin--a hormone with multiple functions. - PubMed - NCBI
Integrating GHS into the Ghrelin System

Yep, the growth hormone produced in the body is the best there is. The body produces 5 different iso-forms of HGH. Synthetic HGH is just one form.
The only issue with HGH produced in the body is the limit on the amount produced. But the HGH stores in the body replenish within 3 hours if you are using GHRP2, GHRP6, or hexarelin, stacked with a fast acting GHRH like modified Grf(1-29), also know as CJC without DAC, or semorelin. You can take 100mcg GHRP2 with 100mcg CJC without DAC every 3 hours around the clock. Each dosing releases approximately 2/3iu HGH. Do that every 3 hours and that's 5.33ius HGH per day which is damn good!!!

Yep, the growth hormone produced in the body is the best there is. The body produces 5 different iso-forms of HGH. Synthetic HGH is just one form.
The only issue with HGH produced in the body is the limit on the amount produced. But the HGH stores in the body replenish within 3 hours if you are using GHRP2, GHRP6, or hexarelin, stacked with a fast acting GHRH like modified Grf(1-29), also know as CJC without DAC, or semorelin. You can take 100mcg GHRP2 with 100mcg CJC without DAC every 3 hours around the clock. Each dosing releases approximately 2/3iu HGH. Do that every 3 hours and that's 5.33ius HGH per day which is damn good!!!

Hey JJ ghrelins also work on other tissues in the body, these tisues can also release gh locally and work diffently than the isoforms released by the pituitary. Please read these studies because most of this info isn't well known.

Hey JJ ghrelins also work on other tissues in the body, these tisues can also release gh locally and work diffently than the isoforms released by the pituitary. Please read these studies because most of this info isn't well known.

Cool. I only thought the pituitary and hypothalamus produced HGH. I'll read the studies. Thank you :)

Last edited:

So if you are using long acting ghrh and ghrp like cjc with dac and mk677 how would you know how many pulses you are getting? Would you continue to pulse every 3hrs?

Pharmacy grade HGH first, peptides second, I don't trust generic HGH at all. I had great riptropin years ago but several crappy generics since. Peptides work very well for the price.

yeah i'm with jjb with this one. Dont get me wrong there are some great genrics out. Rips have been very good to me over the years. The newer grey tops have been great also. Mass spec speak for themselves. But peptides I think are going to take up a huge area in the spotlight in the future.

Esp with MK677 and the resent research we have seen that Mk677, Dac and ghrp's can produce as far a rising IGF levels!

So if you are using long acting ghrh and ghrp like cjc with dac and mk677 how would you know how many pulses you are getting? Would you continue to pulse every 3hrs?

You can create a good strong hgh pulse every 3 hours from ghrp2/mod grf.
MK677 doesn't create pulses but it increases the amplitude/HGH output of every pulse which occurs around 12-14 times a day.
I'm stacking these plus I just add HGH twice a day.
CjcDAC constantly secretes HGH in the troughs/valleys in between pulse peaks, but the pituitary is still able to pulse while on DAC, although obviously the pulse will not be as strong.

Last edited:
If you don't have problem with money better use Pharma HGH. Then you can forget about peptides

I thought peptides such as lr3 work differently then gh?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131