over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Any use in taking GHRP-2 solo?

Ocean cool

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Is there any use in researching GHRP-2 by itself?

Lets just say GHRP-2 is the only peps available.

Lets say one were to take GHRP-2 100mcg x 3 daily, how much equivalent on HGH will it be? (1iu? 2iu? 3iu?)

Is there any use in researching GHRP-2 by itself?

Lets just say GHRP-2 is the only peps available.

Lets say one were to take GHRP-2 100mcg x 3 daily, how much equivalent on HGH will it be? (1iu? 2iu? 3iu?)

A 100mcg dose of GHRP6 gets serum HGH of around 7. GHRP2 is similar except with GHRP2 higher doses mean greater HGH release. 100mcg GHRP2 with 100mcg CJC no DAC gets serum HGH of 20+. That 3 times a day is about 2ius of the best HGH in the world, your own legit HGH with all 5 iso-forms of HGH.
I would guess a 500mcg GHRP2 inject would score over 20 in serum HGH. At only 100mcg GHRP2 three times a day I would guestimate 1iu HGH. Regardless of the naysayers, 1iu of quality HGH is enough to elicit all anti aging benefits and accelerate fat loss and muscle gain.

Serum of 20+ is like 10iu of gh not 2iu? Am I missing something?

Were do you toke those numbers JJ? I'm not insinuating they aren't true, I just want to see those tests if you don't mind sharing.

The one i saw here on PM recently had almost 0 serum hgh. With mk677, ghrp 2 and cjc no dac if I'm not mistaken. IGF on the other hand was high.

Serum of 20+ is like 10iu of gh not 2iu? Am I missing something?

Yes, you're missing the fact that Serum HGH peaks on GHRP2 at 45 minutes and returns to baseline by 90 minutes. With exogenous HGH, if injected subcutaneously the half life is over 12 hours, 7 hours for IM inject, 4 hours intravenous.

Were do you toke those numbers JJ? I'm not insinuating they aren't true, I just want to see those tests if you don't mind sharing.

The one i saw here on PM recently had almost 0 serum hgh. With mk677, ghrp 2 and cjc no dac if I'm not mistaken. IGF on the other hand was high.

Do a search on alpha6164. His huge thread did lots of serum HGH testing. It has been shown dozens of times that ghrp2/mod grf(CJC no DAC) tests anywhere from 17 to 31. This test has been replicated over and over. Not so much lately but many times a couple years ago. Nobody tests ghrp2/CJC no DAC these days since it's rarely ever faked and it's common knowledge these test scores.

Thanks.

I should test it myself, since I'm on it, just out of curiosity. Have to see if I can get that done cheaply.

Nothing is better than ghrp2/cjc no dac followed by gh. Well maybe hex instead of ghrp2 but it's still the best stack you can possibly use.

Yes, you're missing the fact that Serum HGH peaks on GHRP2 at 45 minutes and returns to baseline by 90 minutes. With exogenous HGH, if injected subcutaneously the half life is over 12 hours, 7 hours for IM inject, 4 hours intravenous.

You're talking big picture. Gotcha, makes sense. Would it be a good idea then to pin peptides every 1.5hrs for 3 pins? That would give elevated levels for 4.5 hrs helping raise igf1 more.

Nothing is better than ghrp2/cjc no dac followed by gh. Well maybe hex instead of ghrp2 but it's still the best stack you can possibly use.

Is there a serum test with cjc no dac alongside ghrp 2/6 or hex? Big difference?

You're talking big picture. Gotcha, makes sense. Would it be a good idea then to pin peptides every 1.5hrs for 3 pins? That would give elevated levels for 4.5 hrs helping raise igf1 more.

It takes the pituitary gland 3 hours to fully replenish HGH stores after a 100mcg GHRP2/CJC no DAC injection. It's best to pin every 3 hours if you are able. I typically stick to the traditional 3 times a day dosing of GHRP2/CJC no DAC, then take 25mg MK677 before bed. Today I also took 4ius serostim before going to the gym. I'm thinking about doing this stack for awhile.

It takes the pituitary gland 3 hours to fully replenish HGH stores after a 100mcg GHRP2/CJC no DAC injection. It's best to pin every 3 hours if you are able. I typically stick to the traditional 3 times a day dosing of GHRP2/CJC no DAC, then take 25mg MK677 before bed. Today I also took 4ius serostim before going to the gym. I'm thinking about doing this stack for awhile.

MK677 is a no go for me. Too scared of water retention. I already retain a dent amount of water in general. Maybe it will better when I'm leaner like 7-10%. At about 16-17% now.

I got told taking exo gh will suppress endo gh for 24hrs making peptides and mk677 useless..can't boost what's shut down. Is there any truth to this?

Last edited:
MK677 is a no go for me. Too scared of water retention. I already retain a dent amount of water in general. Maybe it will better when I'm leaner like 7-10%. At about 16-17% now.

I got told taking exo gh will suppress endo gh for 24hrs making peptides and mk677 useless..can't boost what's shut down. Is there any truth to this?

Exogenous HGH doesn't inhibit GHRP's much at all. Mk677 is identical to ghrp6 invivo and invitro. GHRP2, hexarelin, ghrp6, and MK677 work great with exogenous HGH. I've seen serum HGH blood work on HGH and mk677 stacked that scores over 70 which is the highest I've ever seen. HGH does however inhibit GHRH's pretty hard though.

Exogenous HGH doesn't inhibit GHRP's much at all. Mk677 is identical to ghrp6 invivo and invitro. GHRP2, hexarelin, ghrp6, and MK677 work great with exogenous HGH. I've seen serum HGH blood work on HGH and mk677 stacked that scores over 70 which is the highest I've ever seen. HGH does however inhibit GHRH's pretty hard though.

So the best stack would be hex 1x a day, ghrp2 3x a day, mk677 at night and exo gh. If exo inhibits ghrh then no use in wasting money on cjc no dac right?

So the best stack would be hex 1x a day, ghrp2 3x a day, mk677 at night and exo gh. If exo inhibits ghrh then no use in wasting money on cjc no dac right?

I still use CJC no DAC even though it only puts out around 20% of its capacity while synthetic HGH is present, but you'll be fine without it. You can time the use of CJC no DAC when the exogenous HGH isn't present. If you inject intramuscularly HGH upon waking then 7 hours later the CJC no DAC should work just fine.

I hate cjc timing so I prefer 200mcg hex with gh 2x per day as 200mcg hex will put out the same pulse as 100mcg ghrp2/100mcg cjc no dac. Hex is harder on the pituitary so 2x per day should be max. It's also easy to use cjc in the morning with a ghrp as you are fasted and u get your pulse and then u can do your gh. Then second shot can be 200mcg hex even if it hasn't been 7hrs and you can do your gh again.

Last edited:
I still use CJC no DAC even though it only puts out around 20% of its capacity while synthetic HGH is present, but you'll be fine without it. You can time the use of CJC no DAC when the exogenous HGH isn't present. If you inject intramuscularly HGH upon waking then 7 hours later the CJC no DAC should work just fine.

What if you just tripled or quadrupled your cjc dose at that time to get closer to full absorption or does it not work that way?

What if you just tripled or quadrupled your cjc dose at that time to get closer to full absorption or does it not work that way?

I think at that point it may just be a cheaper alternative to run more gh than doing 3-400mcg of cjc no dac. That 3x a day a 2mg bottle would gone in 2 days or less.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws