over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HGH dose , Weird feeling in hands

MikeyMike2468

Banned
Started running Chinese black tops in February , 3IUs for first month and bumped up to 5IUs . When doing upright rows I get a weird tingle in my hands and my grip almost totally releases the bar . I've lowered the dose to see if it would stop but it didn't seem to help... Any input?

I get that too and Im on 5ius as well, feels like a shock goes through my wrist occasionally when im gripping the weights

pretty sure that cts, carpal tunel syndrome, it can take a few weeks to go away after you lower the dose

I get that too and Im on 5ius as well, feels like a shock goes through my wrist occasionally when im gripping the weights

pretty sure that cts, carpal tunel syndrome, it can take a few weeks to go away after you lower the dose

Thanks , Yeah I was thinking the same . It sucks trying to work around it and get a good workout in, I was planning on upping the dose a lil more but am afraid it will get worse

Unfortunately it is one of the sides of using gh.my hands go numb especially at night while sleeping .my wrists hurt and I have trouble gripping anything .this happens on as little as 2ius .it takes me about a week or maybe a little longer to go away after stopping the gh .you can try lowering your dose because you weren't getting those sides on 3ius but like I said it happens to me on as little as 2ius .

Im experiencing this with my peptide stack. It hurs really bad to the point Im considering stopping for a while. I dont want to because Im about 12 weeks in and the result are amazing, but this has been going on for about 2-3 weeks and isnt going away

Started running Chinese black tops in February , 3IUs for first month and bumped up to 5IUs . When doing upright rows I get a weird tingle in my hands and my grip almost totally releases the bar . I've lowered the dose to see if it would stop but it didn't seem to help... Any input?

One popular HGH provider here sells black tops that are overdosed with 15ius per vial so you may be doing more HGH than you think.
It sounds like you have some good HGH. :D
I want some. Haha :D
Tingly numb hands mean good product!!!
Sometimes localized swelling in the hands from water retention causes pressure against the nerves. Lower you dose until you find a dude that's suitable.
Take 3-5 grams of vitamin c throughout the day. It has been known to help. Vitamin c reduces cortisol levels and has mild diuretic properties.

Last edited:
Unfortunately it is one of the sides of using gh.my hands go numb especially at night while sleeping .my wrists hurt and I have trouble gripping anything .this happens on as little as 2ius .it takes me about a week or maybe a little longer to go away after stopping the gh .you can try lowering your dose because you weren't getting those sides on 3ius but like I said it happens to me on as little as 2ius .

My arms were going numb just laying them on the armrests of a chair , And sleeping on them id wake up with them numb from my hand to my elbow thinking my arm was going to fall off . The results are so good though

One popular HGH provider here sells black tops that are overdosed with 15ius per vial so you may be doing more HGH than you think.
It sounds like you have some good HGH. :D
I want some. Haha :D
Tingly numb hands mean good product!!!
Sometimes localized swelling in the hands from water retention causes pressure against the nerves. Lower you dose until you find a dude that's suitable.
Take 3-5 grams of vitamin c throughout the day. It has been known to help. Vitamin c reduces cortisol levels and has mild diuretic properties.

Ill have to try vitamin C , It only effects me doing upright rows . I may have to alter my shoulder workouts a lil bit to deal with it

I would definitely just remove the upright rows if you are getting good results from the HGH. CTS is a normal side effect of good Gh. Some generics cause more water retention than good Pharma though. I remember the old original riptropins made me retain major water in my hands. It was the only GH that ever made my fingers look like swollen sausages with major pain. My Pharma Serostim and MK 677 combo just gives me very numb hands in the morning or after napping without the bloat there. I heard it has to do with the number of impurities in the GH generics as well.

I would definitely just remove the upright rows if you are getting good results from the HGH. CTS is a normal side effect of good Gh. Some generics cause more water retention than good Pharma though. I remember the old original riptropins made me retain major water in my hands. It was the only GH that ever made my fingers look like swollen sausages with major pain. My Pharma Serostim and MK 677 combo just gives me very numb hands in the morning or after napping without the bloat there. I heard it has to do with the number of impurities in the GH generics as well.

I notice that too that there is no bloat on serostim and I'm on 6ius.
I do miss the insane pumps from riptropin at the time it tested out at 13.1ius per vial. I didn't mind the bloat. When your body fat is low, bloat just makes you look freakier. :D

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear