over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Peptides or HGH, this is the question.

Ciliner

Newbies
I was already convinced to take peptides with the purpose of streghten tendons, improve the quality of sleep, better workout recoveries and gain new muscle cells, when a friend tells than the HGH is second to none, Jintropin in this case.

The cost of GHRH+GHRP is the half of HGH but whether it is worth, I'll take Jintropin with no doubt for 6 months.

What do you think about it?

Pharm HGH > peptides
Generic HGH < peptides

Negative.

Legit genric gh is great. Some of our sponsors here have their shit tested for purity, concentration, people do igf1, gh serum, and all comes back great.

Why not use both gh and peptides. Use somatostain inhibitors when it's time to shoot the peptides.

Do as such
Somatostain inhibitor huperzine a 200mcg/egcg 300-350mg wait 30min
Ghrp/ghrh
Wait 20-30min
Shoot GH no point in going higher than 2iu. I keep to 1iu. It's a way to piggy back gh off the peptides. You get a pulse which is equivalent to 10iu of GH but the problem is it is short lived peaks at about 30-45min and then rapidly drops. In order to elevate systemic igf1 you need gh elevated for 4-5hr+

What we did here is the following get a huge pulse and then add in a long lasting lower dose. They work in synergy.

Just keep in mind it takes 3hrs for your body to "refill" gh stores. So you should keep the peptides timing about 3hrs+ apart. You must take a somatostain inhibitor if you're on exo gh and using ghrh or 80%+ of ghrh will be rendered inactive. Ghrp will still work but you won't get the synergy of ghrp/ghrh that way.

I do somatostain inhibitors (ones listed at that dose) wait the 30min shoot ghrp2/ghrh 120-160mcg/100mcg wait 30min followed by a 1-2iu gh shot.

My shots are always in the am, 3hr later, 3hrs later pre workout and 3hrs later post workout. Note* when I follow my exact protocol I'm doing ghrp2 120mcg ghrh 100mcg GH 1iu. I modify dose as I modify protocol if need be for the day.

Of course life comes in the way and I modify my protocol. But I do somatostain inhibitor, peptides, then gh. All shots are IM. I shoot IM because 1. You have higher absorbtion. 2. Ghrps can active local growth factors 3. Gh will clear out much quicker so by bed time the exo gh should be cleared.

I also do Mk677 20mg with 3g gaba pre bed.

Since I've started this with conjunction my AAS, diet and training I've noticed a big difference. My AAS, diet and training did not change from prior to starting this protocol.

Last edited:
Negative.

Legit genric gh is great. Some of our sponsors here have their shit tested for purity, concentration, people do igf1, gh serum, and all comes back great.

Why not use both gh and peptides. Use somatostain inhibitors when it's time to shoot the peptides.

Do as such
Somatostain inhibitor huperzine a 200mcg/egcg 300-350mg wait 30min
Ghrp/ghrh
Wait 20-30min
Shoot GH no point in going higher than 2iu. I keep to 1iu. It's a way to piggy back gh off the peptides. You get a pulse which is equivalent to 10iu of GH but the problem is it is short lived peaks at about 30-45min and then rapidly drops. In order to elevate systemic igf1 you need gh elevated for 4-5hr+

What we did here is the following get a huge pulse and then add in a long lasting lower dose. They work in synergy.

Just keep in mind it takes 3hrs for your body to "refill" gh stores. So you should keep the peptides timing about 3hrs+ apart. You must take a somatostain inhibitor if you're on exo gh and using ghrh or 80%+ of ghrh will be rendered inactive. Ghrp will still work but you won't get the synergy of ghrp/ghrh that way.

I do somatostain inhibitors (ones listed at that dose) wait the 30min shoot ghrp2/ghrh 120-160mcg/100mcg wait 30min followed by a 1-2iu gh shot.

My shots are always in the am, 3hr later, 3hrs later pre workout and 3hrs later post workout. Note* when I follow my exact protocol I'm doing ghrp2 120mcg ghrh 100mcg GH 1iu. I modify dose as I modify protocol if need be for the day.

Of course life comes in the way and I modify my protocol. But I do somatostain inhibitor, peptides, then gh. All shots are IM. I shoot IM because 1. You have higher absorbtion. 2. Ghrps can active local growth factors 3. Gh will clear out much quicker so by bed time the exo gh should be cleared.

I also do Mk677 20mg with 3g gaba pre bed.

Since I've started this with conjunction my AAS, diet and training I've noticed a big difference. My AAS, diet and training did not change from prior to starting this protocol.
[lang=vi]Have you ever used cjc with dac along with gh?[/lang]

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity