over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Liquid letrozole

Hitman911

Registered
Hello guys. I just got some of this and was wondering how I should take it. Dosages and how often. I don't have gyno, but I'm thinking my estrogen levels are elevated because I can't seem to lose body fat. My diet is not perfect, but I train like a mad man with 6+ hours of Martial Arts a week on top of lifting and other forms of cardio. My sex drive is low also. My energy and strength levels are great.

What do u guys think?

Sent from my SM-J320V using Professional Muscle mobile app

Hello guys. I just got some of this and was wondering how I should take it. Dosages and how often. I don't have gyno, but I'm thinking my estrogen levels are elevated because I can't seem to lose body fat. My diet is not perfect, but I train like a mad man with 6+ hours of Martial Arts a week on top of lifting and other forms of cardio. My sex drive is low also. My energy and strength levels are great.

What do u guys think?

Cmon bro, this is not about estrogen.

The recommended dose is actually 1.25mg every other day, and often can be even less frequent especially considering the half-life of Letrozole is that of 2 – 4 days. These Letrozole doses can easily be adjusted if the user feels it is not working well enough, or if it is reducing Estrogen levels too much.

I use letrozole here and there if I feel my nips getting too puffy, even when on aromasin. I'm extremely gyno sensitive. But if I use too much or for too long it crushes my estrogen levels and I feel dead and have no libido. Be careful, its strong shit.

Letrozole is one of the most commonly used anti-estrogens among steroid users during steroid use to combat possible estrogenic related side effects.

Letrozole is a selective AI, releasing the hypothalamo-pituitary axis from the negative feed back of estrogen, resulting in an increase of FSH secretion,but what is the relation with insulin resistance?

I think you should take exemstane instead 12.5 eod. No need for letro if you don't have gyno. Exemstane aka aromasin increases your free test and lowers estrogen. I currently take it while on my sus and deca cycle. Letro will make you feel terrible and there's no need for it in your situation.

I would resort to trying another AI due to potency of letrozole. From my experience as someone who uses letro is, only use it unless you really need it. If your having issues with vascularity tune up your diet as that has a significant impact on your vascularity. It took me months of fine tuning to distinguish where my diet needed to be in order to get to 5-6% range. Letro will not do much for water retention when your above the 10% bf range. Good luck brother and if you have any questions based on diet feel free to pm me

Letrozole is a selective AI, releasing the hypothalamo-pituitary axis from the negative feed back of estrogen, resulting in an increase of FSH secretion,but what is the relation with insulin resistance?

Increase in fsh was a big reason why I chose letro..ive always had a relatively low sperm count and at 37 my wife and I are ready to start trying to conceive.

I think you should take exemstane instead 12.5 eod. No need for letro if you don't have gyno. Exemstane aka aromasin increases your free test and lowers estrogen. I currently take it while on my sus and deca cycle. Letro will make you feel terrible and there's no need for it in your situation.
I will most definitely look into it thanks.

Running 500mg of test a week on 2.5mg letro every 7 days worked pretty good for me without crashing estro

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Staff online

• Bio
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear