over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

IgfL3

As far as i know lr3 is different from you endogenous igf.
So it will not show a rise in igf levels through blood work.

As far as i know lr3 is different from you endogenous igf.
So it will not show a rise in igf levels through blood work.

That's what i was hoping...im getting blood work to test how well this mk677 is working and i didn't want anything affecting the results

Ok i see, so any rise in igf levels can be directly linked to the mk677.
Id be interested in see your results, will you post them back here when you get them?
Are you getting any fat loss from the 677?

Ok i see, so any rise in igf levels can be directly linked to the mk677.
Id be interested in see your results, will you post them back here when you get them?
Are you getting any fat loss from the 677?

Yes I'll post them. I've been on mk so long that I've begun to think it's no good cause of zero sides....im probably desensitized

Yes I'll post them. I've been on mk so long that I've begun to think it's no good cause of zero sides....im probably desensitized
Same thing happened to me bro, then I took a break and when I hopped back on the sides hit me like a ton of bricks I was lethargic, hungry, and hypo all at the same time. My guess is the body eventually adjusts to the sides and/or we just get used to them. Lr3 shouldn't show up on a test like others mentioned since it's a longer protein chain. Let us know your results, interested to see what MK677 has you at and/if you desensitized.

Same thing happened to me bro, then I took a break and when I hopped back on the sides hit me like a ton of bricks I was lethargic, hungry, and hypo all at the same time. My guess is the body eventually adjusts to the sides and/or we just get used to them. Lr3 shouldn't show up on a test like others mentioned since it's a longer protein chain. Let us know your results, interested to see what MK677 has you at and/if you desensitized.
I've been doing one month on one month and still no side effects...im either desensitized or my levels don't have a chance to normalize in 30 days

Interesting, what was you reconstituting it with?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

I've been doing one month on one month and still no side effects...im either desensitized or my levels don't have a chance to normalize in 30 days
Are you on any other peptides? I had to take a break from everything, even using ghrp2 will make you not feel sides from MK677 after a while because they are all ghrelin agonists, so you build a tolerance to the sides. I'm not getting much of any sides now after a couple months in on ghrp2 and MK677, doesn't mean they stopped working. I'm still putting on mass and leaning out. I started the ghrp2 first and sides hit hard so I had to back off the dose and work up. Then I slowly worked MK677 in and avoided sides as well. Now no sides, just benefits. Pumps were unbelievable today, couldn't finish my reps.

Are you on any other peptides? I had to take a break from everything, even using ghrp2 will make you not feel sides from MK677 after a while because they are all ghrelin agonists, so you build a tolerance to the sides. I'm not getting much of any sides now after a couple months in on ghrp2 and MK677, doesn't mean they stopped working. I'm still putting on mass and leaning out. I started the ghrp2 first and sides hit hard so I had to back off the dose and work up. Then I slowly worked MK677 in and avoided sides as well. Now no sides, just benefits. Pumps were unbelievable today, couldn't finish my reps.

Mk677 only...nothing else

Do you seem to see the Bina - fits even with the entire vail? I was reconstituting with AA and it was killing me.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Igf levels came back at 134....somehow mk has stopped working for me...not sure why. Maybe it's like igf and I've become desensitized...thoughts???

Igf levels came back at 134....somehow mk has stopped working for me...not sure why. Maybe it's like igf and I've become desensitized...thoughts???
Do you have other bloodwork on MK677? What are we comparing the 134 to? What dose MK677? Baseline igf?

There is no such thing as desensitization with MK, if anything the igf levels kept rising in the studies even though the gh levels leveled off and declined some, the igf kept climbing.

Where's the MK677 from? As ridiculous as it is, I've heard people recently saying there's bunk MK out there. Not sure why anyone would fake it but there's a lot of scumbag sources these days.

Where's the MK677 from? As ridiculous as it is, I've heard people recently saying there's bunk MK out there. Not sure why anyone would fake it but there's a lot of scumbag sources these days.

I get mk677 raws, all my friends love it. I get nothing from it

Do you have other bloodwork on MK677? What are we comparing the 134 to? What dose MK677? Baseline igf?

There is no such thing as desensitization with MK, if anything the igf levels kept rising in the studies even though the gh levels leveled off and declined some, the igf kept climbing.

No other bw on mk... im not comparing 134 to anything, it's just normal levels not even on the high side. 25mg a day. No baseline igf....im going off how i felt when i first started mk to how i feel now on mk, wich now i feel nothing compared to the first 6 months or so

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Stromba926
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131