over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

191 vs 192 hgh

ilaan

Newbies
just remember only jintropin is 191AA HGH . all other brand HGH is
192AA .

This is a quote from a supplier that I was emailing and I am interested in other peoples exp. The suplier was from china if that matters.

Hygetropin is said to be 191aa and also lots of people get very good results from it...the hygetropin is tested right now if its really 191aa...time will tell

ilaan said:
192AA .

This is a quote from a supplier that I was emailing and I am interested in other peoples exp. The suplier was from china if that matters.

As a satisfied Jin user I say that you supplier is dishonest and I personally would not choose to do business with such a person. Jin is good, but there are other legit 191aa brands out there.

Remember all suppliers have a financial interest in selling their products. They will tell you what benefits them. You need to do your own homework.

With generic GH, you're rolling the dice. It could be ANYTHING. Jins are definitely 191a, but they're a pretty inferior brand of GH imo. Very underdosed. They just don't have the kick that Serostims did. But really, almost anything that comes from China is a crap shoot. It's buisness, profit & money before anything else. Hopefully you get a legit source, but I'd say it's rare. Lots of substitutions, low doses & unsterile product though.

It may be a crap shoot but worth the chance, Serono at $13 to $16 and IU or blue tops for $2!!! "my friend" just got some blue tops from a board sponser and says it's the best he's ever used! He had to lower his dose!

TeamZ said:
It may be a crap shoot but worth the chance, Serono at $13 to $16 and IU or blue tops for $2!!! "my friend" just got some blue tops from a board sponser and says it's the best he's ever used! He had to lower his dose!

Price wise, it's a brgain for sure. I even accidentally used some 192a GH when it was sold to me as generic 191a GH & it worked way better than Jins. However, in the long run, it's not worth the possible problems that it may cause. Serno is the best, however, I will never use it due to the extreme prices. If I could be 100% sure that a generic was 191a, I'd stock up & never come off. But you can't test for this kind of thing & it's not worth the risk to me.

Qwert said:
Price wise, it's a brgain for sure. I even accidentally used some 192a GH when it was sold to me as generic 191a GH & it worked way better than Jins. However, in the long run, it's not worth the possible problems that it may cause. Serno is the best, however, I will never use it due to the extreme prices. If I could be 100% sure that a generic was 191a, I'd stock up & never come off. But you can't test for this kind of thing & it's not worth the risk to me.

Is that true that you can't send a sample of hgh product to get tested?

No thats incorrect, but Protein based testing and in particular HGH costs alot of money to do it and not all labs have the capabilities

So what are the long term negitive effects of using the 192 instaed of the 191aa?

I just swapped from Jins to generic blue tops and I'm probably going to lower my does back a bit. and their almost half the price of the Jintropin I got!!

ilaan said:
192AA .

I use JINS because 191aa,,,there are other amercian HGH I know for certain are 191aa as well.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
nohara5216
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131