over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Triptorelin on Cycle?

Ehren

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I'm in the middle of a moderate dose cycle now, a 16 weeker, and my boys are in a sad state. I've been reading a lot about GNRH's on cycle with some pretty heavy doses used (3.25mg of Lupron) back in the day (90's) with some success, mid cycle. This is many times the Trip dose and Lupron is like Super-Trip with an added complex for longer action...bad stuff IMO, the long active life is risky.

I'm wondering if I could use 50mcg of Trip to get the boys back and keep my HPTA from total dormancy, then 50-100mcg with PCT. I'd rather affect a change from the pituitary with Trip than with hCG, which further suppresses the pituitary.

I'm thinking that the action time of the Trip will be reduced by the continued use of my AAS, (suppressive) reducing the risk of overtaxing the Pituitary, but still get my nads turned on and pituitary awake, at least for a bit until I get into PCT.

Thoughts?

Is this sound reasoning, or am I missing anything?

I'd need to think about this for a while. I see your logic and it sounds decent but I still need to think about. To be honest, Ive been very excited about trip and bought a bunch that I have not used yet, but I'm not impressed with the blood work I've seen thus far. I've seen a couple cases of basically no recovery of hpta after using trip just before serm use. Honestly torem and clomid are most likely counter productive with trip because of how they act at the pituitary.

I still have hopes for trip but I'm not impressed with the blood work I've seen.

I did the trip and no serm ar all, and seemed to bounce back quicker than ever. No blood work though just great workouts and decent sex drive. About 9 weeks post trip now

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Thanks, Gents!

I've been reading up on other GnRh's too, and of course on Dat's page as well.

He seems to think that multiple applications of small amounts would be more likely to re start the HPTA fully, than one dose, which could be hit or miss. Seems the HPTA responds better to pulses than one big dose.

I, for one, won't rely on it to produce miracles (wish it would). I'd plan to use it as a jump-start for PCT, maybe 50mcg each spaced out over 5 or 6 days. No more than the 100mcg total, then wait a few days and add in clomid and .25ml of Aromasin or Adex to curb negative feedback from unruly E2 that could re-inhibit the HPTA.

On cycle, I'm not hoping for it do any more than hCG would. Just better to restart things from the Pituitary than get the testes going at the expense of the Pituitary, as hCG does.

If anyone has any more thoughts on Trip during a cycle, please add them here!

I've seen a couple cases of basically no recovery of hpta after using trip just before serm use.

One thought...some guys I've seen taking trip "alone" to see if it works on it's own for PCT. We know Trip works, at least for a while, if it's real. It's even a standard medical challenge for LH/FSH function, if I recall.

But Im really curious about the "non-responders" too. I'd be willing to bet that they are in a post-cycle E2 flood situation, causing their HPTA to remain shut down or re-shut down, perhaps even more after a big surge from the Trip.

I realized this recently in myself; I can take a pretty high dose of test and not get totally shut down as long as E2 is on the very low end of normal. FSH/LH in range and sperm count is normal. But if I use even a TRT dose for a couple months without an AI, my once proud testes start to look like tiny sun dried tomatoes.:eek:

One thought...some guys I've seen taking trip "alone" to see if it works on it's own for PCT. We know Trip works, at least for a while, if it's real. It's even a standard medical challenge for LH/FSH function, if I recall.

But Im really curious about the "non-responders" too. I'd be willing to bet that they are in a post-cycle E2 flood situation, causing their HPTA to remain shut down or re-shut down, perhaps even more after a big surge from the Trip.

I realized this recently in myself; I can take a pretty high dose of test and not get totally shut down as long as E2 is on the very low end of normal. FSH/LH in range and sperm count is normal. But if I use even a TRT dose for a couple months without an AI, my once proud testes start to look like tiny sun dried tomatoes.:eek:

Well you are right about this. E2 was high (126 or more) bit this was along with 25mg a day aromisin. It appears that he was not able to control E2 with aromisin after the trip dose. It started with a failed pct, then used trip, then used torem,clomid,and nolva. All of those serms were over kill and counter productive because of the way torem and clomid work. I think trip then low dose nolva would be an effective route. In his case, he got nervous because test came back low and tried to attack it from all angles but it was most likely the problem because all the serms caused spikes in T levels which increase estro then the T levels fall and estro does not.

I have a guy that will soon be using trip then low dose nolva with blood work. He started the cycle with low T so it will be interesting. Aromisin will be used as well.

All the trip used has been research form from trusted sources. I'm looking into other GnRH's and agree that two doses of 50mcg may be a smart option. The odd thing is that each person felt good after trip and thought they were completely recovered until blood test came back low, so there was a false sense of being recovered and I wonder if this is what many are experiencing. Don't get me wrong, I know trip is effective, but it's use needs to be worked out for the best application.

I have a guy that will soon be using trip then low dose nolva with blood work. He started the cycle with low T so it will be interesting. Aromisin will be used as well.

Nice one- keep us updated on this will be interesting

Going to be running Trip on its own for PCT in 6 weeks so will keep everyone updated.. sounds good but still need more feedback as not that much info around still.

Well you are right about this. E2 was high (126 or more) bit this was along with 25mg a day aromisin. It appears that he was not able to control E2 with aromisin after the trip dose. It started with a failed pct, then used trip, then used torem,clomid,and nolva. All of those serms were over kill and counter productive because of the way torem and clomid work. I think trip then low dose nolva would be an effective route. In his case, he got nervous because test came back low and tried to attack it from all angles but it was most likely the problem because all the serms caused spikes in T levels which increase estro then the T levels fall and estro does not.

All the trip used has been research form from trusted sources. I'm looking into other GnRH's and agree that two doses of 50mcg may be a smart option. The odd thing is that each person felt good after trip and thought they were completely recovered until blood test came back low, so there was a false sense of being recovered and I wonder if this is what many are experiencing. Don't get me wrong, I know trip is effective, but it's use needs to be worked out for the best application.

Damn! 126..that's a bad one. Bunk Aromasin, you think? Nothing could keep his HPTA going long with that much negative feedback. Do you know if a blood panel will read serms like Nolva and Clomid as Estro? Being closely related analogues, I wonder. With that much Aromasin, I don't get it. Poor guy!

Unless...If the ARO wasn't bunk, maybe Trip causes the production of a nasty amount of intra-testicular aromatase like with HcG, but moreso...Shit, I hope not.

Aromasin is strange tho. I dunno if it's because most of us are using research grade stuff or what. I've had good luck and bad going that route. Seems there's like a breakover point or something; 25mg a day works for me, but any less and the decrease doesn't seem to follow any curve. Adex...now that works at .5mg eod then I gotta stop after a week and a half as my joints dry out like hell. Unfortunately, it's shit on the Cholesterol, so I wish there was another like Aromasin that was more reliable. I use it with Nolva as nolva is supposed to be good on liver values. Bloodwork's been ok this way.

Has the guy you mentioned tried Letro? Seems to work for everyone, almost too well.

Jacking my own post here:eek: Any more thoughts on using Trip, low dose one time, mid cycle?

Last edited:
Going to be running Trip on its own for PCT in 6 weeks so will keep everyone updated.. sounds good but still need more feedback as not that much info around still.

I can appreciate the pursuit of knowledge aspect to this and it would be great to hear what you think after trying Trip!

But from what I'm hearing here and around, I'd run an AI with it, Bro. In fact, I'd run an AI with any PCT, even at a very low dose. Because the Trip (or any drug) could work great on its own, but if your E2 is high, you'll be shut down again in no time and think the Trip didn't work.

I think lack of estrogen control (and cortisol...different subject) in PCT is responsible for many a bad recovery...and all the fun that comes with it; lost gains, little balls and low libido.

IMO, we're expecting too much from Trip. It does what other drugs don't do; Cranks the HPTA into high gear, right now. But then we expect it to rebalance everything for us too. It can't be a "flooder" and "balancer" at once. It can only have one nature, (not two that are opposites)...then the maintenance phase is on us.

Keep us posted!

Last edited:
I can appreciate the pursuit of knowledge aspect to this and it would be great to hear what you think after trying Trip!

But from what I'm hearing here and around, I'd run an AI with it, Bro. In fact, I'd run an AI with any PCT, even at a very low dose. Because the Trip (or any drug) could work great on its own, but if your E2 is high, you'll be shut down again in no time and think the Trip didn't work.

I think lack of estrogen control (and cortisol...different subject) in PCT is responsible for many a bad recovery...and all the fun that comes with it; lost gains, little balls and low libido.

IMO, we're expecting too much from Trip. It does what other drugs don't do; Cranks the HPTA into high gear, right now. But then we expect it to rebalance everything for us too. It can't be a "flooder" and "balancer" at once. It can only have one nature, (not two that are opposites)...then the maintenance phase is on us.

Keep us posted!

It seems to vary so much person to person. I was really struggling with estrogen towards end of cycle,To the point i got quite low on anti e,but i tell you this, 16 days after last test e shot i took 100mcg trip and thats it,and things just seemed to balance quicker than any previous pct. Havnt had one bad workout in the 10 weeks or so since i took it and all gyno probs went in a matter of days.Like everything you gotta find what works for you-next time i will run with some aromasin to see what the difference is

I thought about trip creating estro like hcg in the lydegs that can't be controlled but like you mentioned, aromisin is very strange. On one hand, it's prefered in pct because it works well with serms but I've noticed that at times when people have high estro it's not always effective at lowering it but I've used it many times from the start and been fine.

Recently I switched over to adex and immediately crashed my estro. I don't think his aromisin was bunk but for whatever reason it just did not lower it and again he was using 3 serms and that will cause a huge spike in TT then aromatase enzyme will increase due to that surge creating high levels of estro.

If you look at the way torem and clomid work on the pituitary, then it's seems it would be counter productive with trip so trip solo or with nolva may be best but we won't know without blood work. I hope everyone knows you can order your own blood work online, no doc, and results are emailed to you. PrivateMDlabs.com using female hormone panel is very cheap and they have discount codes you get by google.

It seems to vary so much person to person. I was really struggling with estrogen towards end of cycle,To the point i got quite low on anti e,but i tell you this, 16 days after last test e shot i took 100mcg trip and thats it,and things just seemed to balance quicker than any previous pct. Havnt had one bad workout in the 10 weeks or so since i took it and all gyno probs went in a matter of days.Like everything you gotta find what works for you-next time i will run with some aromasin to see what the difference is

Were you taking HCG on cycle? Just wondering.

Were you taking HCG on cycle? Just wondering.

No,never have im a tight ass-to me big balls are just cosmetic,never seems to hinder recovery when they shrink. To be fair im one of them people that even without pct doesnt really struggle-but the trip did help with workouts.

So does anyone here know how long triptorelin stays in your system? If it clears your body fast, I can see a good case for it being used regularly on cycle to keep everything functioning.

no you cannot use it regularly there is too great a risk of severe shut-down

what is the best protocol for using trip after cycle?
does it get shot subq or im
should it be used one shot or multiple

being reading on another board by someone who was quite informed on the subject and he said that he feels the best protocol for Trip effectively would to use hcg (and hmg if u can get it) on cycle. then two weeks after your last shot take the Trip at 100mcg (nothing more, nothing less) then 9 days later use nolva. And make sure that you do not use hcg or clomid/torem with the Trip as it overstimulates the Pituary causing downregulation but instead just the nolva wit Trip for pct as nolva stimulates testosterone in a different manner to Trip.
K hope this helps man!

Now considering triptorelin is an acetate, would waiting 9 days to hit an AI be the correct route or would it make sense that when triptorelin runs it's course and the acetate be no longer effective THAT would be the most prudent time to start your anti.?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws