advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Ergo's CJC-1295 with DAC and GHRP-2 Log. High doses :)

Elvia1023

Featured Member / Supp Guru / Board Supporter
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Board Supporter
Verified Customer
Been meaning to start this all week but here it is now. I have a new research animal and his name is Bane. As a result I just started researching these peptides for the first time.

Bane has been on and off hormones for a few reasons. Currently he is on 125mg test e per week but has only just started that after being off. He has just started training in his cage again after an injury. Currently the only cardio he doing is... well he looked lonely at times in his cage so I bought him a Barbie Doll to play with... thats enough cardio for him :D Although I am gonna buy a wheel soon so he will get lots of cardio on top of that.

I started him with 2mg cjc-1295 dac and 100mcg ghrp-2. That night I noticed he went very sleepy. His whole body felt heavy and he had a good nights sleep. Just adding no major head rush as others have noted but very powerful effect. I have been injecting him with 100mcg ghrp2 3 times daily most days ever since.

I basically just want to get him used to these peptides and will move up dose gradually. Obviously monetary reasons come into this and if I could I would probably do a whole vial everyday.

In the week I noticed he felt really good and most importantly seems to get a good pump throughout the day.

Last night I administered another 2mg cjc-1295 dac. Bane woke up and his hands were very numb. He had missed that feeling :eek: Anyway it makes me think that there must be a build up effect as all the science suggests. So far today I have gave him 3 lots of ghrp2 and will do a 4th before he sleeps.

Another note to make is after the ghrp2 shots he wants to eat much more. I know 100mcg is the effective dose and no more is needed. However due to the small amount of water used and just sometimes wanting to add abit more at times I may have used 200mcg of ghrp2 and there is a big difference. Infact it can sometimes wipe Bane out for 20 mins were he just wants to chill.

I plan to now do a vial of cjc every 3rd day so that will be 4.66mg every week. If this experiment continues the way it has I will up to 2mg eod to make 7mg per week. If I win the lottery that may change to 2mg everyday :D Although I am in the early stages of everything so time will tell.

If anyone has any questions feel free to ask. Peptides are fairly new to me so I am here to learn lots. One thing I wonder though... obviously I ensure I inject Bane on an empty stomach then wait atleast 30 mins before feeding him. What is your way of doing things in regards to injection time and time of last and next meals?

My work schduele works out nicely as I inject him in the morning then maybe abit later. Always one after work as I go without food for 4 hours. Then the last one late at night. I am curious would you guys who want to inject your research animal say 5-6 times daily would you sacrifice injecting in a fasted state to get those extra 2 injs or would you not bother? Or would you simply do 30 mins after and before meals for those extra injs? The reason I ask is Bane eats quite alot :D

So far so good...

Thanks matey. I have just been informed of this. So all the food Bane wants :D Honestly I was getting so tired of waiting to feed him :D Looks like there will be no issues doing 5 injs per day then.

This was great news for me also. Sure was a pain working around all those meals, especially when we eat 6-8 times a day. Good luck with Bane's run.

I feel the same uncontrolable hunger after GHRP-2 and GHRH no DAC, it's impressive... Initially I was planning to cutt using the two, but in the second day I swiched to a bulk because I wasn't holding my hungry...

I'm on the third week now and it's better, but still there. I'll try to cutt using only GHRH DAC in a near future.

Very cool log so far. Excited to see how Bane's progress comes along with added muscularity and mass!

It's great to see you in the featured member picture! Feels good, hunh? ;)

I like Bane's cardio a hell of a lot better than my rat's cardio. My rat just has a wheel to play with. :(

Elvia,

Looking forward to seeing your results. To get that extra shot in, I have been giving my rat a shot in the middle of the night. I just load up an extra pin when I take my last shot of the day. With my sched, I never know where I will be or my meal sched mid afternoon so I may decide to skip that pinning opportunity. What I do know, is that my rat will always have to take a piss in the middle of the night and that he will be somewhat fasted....

Looking forward to your results. My rat is on week 3 of a very similar protocol, 2mg cjcDAC twice per week, 100mcg GHRP-6 5x per day, to go along with a basic test/EQ hormone cycle (4 weeks in on that), so it will be interesting to see how your experience compares. For the past 2 weeks, my rat has been getting huge pumps even on indirect muscle groups (insane shoulder pumps after back movements) and muscles getting very hard. I can't contribute this strictly to the peptides as my rat hasn't done an EQ cycle in ages, so too many variables to make a conclusive statement. But we're loving the peptides so far, the constant hand numbness leads me to believe it's definitely quite active.

Last edited:
Very cool log so far. Excited to see how Bane's progress comes along with added muscularity and mass!

It's great to see you in the featured member picture! Feels good, hunh? ;)

I like Bane's cardio a hell of a lot better than my rat's cardio. My rat just has a wheel to play with. :(

It does feel great. The last month have been amazing for me and alot of that is all because of promuscle. Yes his cardio is amazing and effective and the reason he always has a smile on his little face :D Really looking forward to the next few months as I can already see changes in Bane (vascularity, pumps etc).

Elvia,

Looking forward to seeing your results. To get that extra shot in, I have been giving my rat a shot in the middle of the night. I just load up an extra pin when I take my last shot of the day. With my sched, I never know where I will be or my meal sched mid afternoon so I may decide to skip that pinning opportunity. What I do know, is that my rat will always have to take a piss in the middle of the night and that he will be somewhat fasted....

Sounds great matey. Bane sleeps all through the night but if he didn't I am sure he would want another inj but there is no way I am getting up to give him that :D Fortunately I just found out the info about being able to inj anytime (obviously ensuring atleast a 3 hour break between injs) so I will easily be able to inject him 4-5 times daily. If I ever decide to do more I will do what you are doing... thanks for that.

Looking forward to your results. My rat is on week 3 of a very similar protocol, 2mg cjcDAC twice per week, 100mcg GHRP-6 5x per day, to go along with a basic test/EQ hormone cycle (4 weeks in on that), so it will be interesting to see how your experience compares. For the past 2 weeks, my rat has been getting huge pumps even on indirect muscle groups (insane shoulder pumps after back movements) and muscles getting very hard. I can't contribute this strictly to the peptides as my rat hasn't done an EQ cycle in ages, so too many variables to make a conclusive statement. But we're loving the peptides so far, the constant hand numbness leads me to believe it's definitely quite active.

Sounds great. I have definately noticed a build up effect so hopefully I will observe the same as you in a few weeks. So far definately see his little arms pumped up more throughout the day. He has only just started 125mg test e too so I know it is the peptides. I plan to put him on his largest hormone stack to date so I predict huge improvements in all areas. But for now it is all peptides so I can truly access their effectiveness. I know some will work for me and some won't so it's just finding what does work and concentrating on them. I am like you and really enjoying them so far... looking forward to the weeks ahead.

Thanks for all your comments feel free to update me with your progress cos I am always interested to see what is working for others. Gonna let Bane have alittle workout now. I might even put his Barbie doll in his cage later if he is a good boy today :D

Forgot

This was great news for me also. Sure was a pain working around all those meals, especially when we eat 6-8 times a day. Good luck with Bane's run.

Thanks matey. Yes great news Bane eats all the time so it was very awkward getting in the extra inj or 2.

I feel the same uncontrolable hunger after GHRP-2 and GHRH no DAC, it's impressive... Initially I was planning to cutt using the two, but in the second day I swiched to a bulk because I wasn't holding my hungry...

I'm on the third week now and it's better, but still there. I'll try to cutt using only GHRH DAC in a near future.

Sounds like a plan. Obviously everyone responds differently. Generally I hear ghrp-6 is far worst for appetite increase. I picked ghrp-2 as I hear it is generally more effective and I had yet to research with it.

How long do you get the uncontrollable hunger? Bane doesn't seem that bad at all. He really wants food straightaway but after a meal... or 2 :eek: he is fine. So there is no rush and gorge on anything. Although in the early stages so I will see how things develop. I may start doing 200mcg ghrp-2 each time just to see how that alters things. Actually thinking about it I did find him in an ice cream tub last night so who knows :eek::D Thanks for your comments.

Last edited:
great cycle, def want my gorilla to do something simualar like this after a few months run of gh,,
already been on cjc wo dac and ghrp2 4-5x a day for past 2 months,, but backed him down to just the weekends as hes runnin gh durin the weekdays and usin the peps on the weekends. i gotta say though that first sat morn pin ,, seems to be hittin him super hard as every weekend progress.. he will b startin 8iu hyges 5 day aweek and the peps on the weekends for the next month or 2, then go to a protocol simular to banes for a month or 2 ,, and so on and so on

2 questions,, how are the neg sides in bane,, any high bp or high bg or anything like that.. ???
and from what beaver said that the ''mass monsters'' are using w/dac in high protocols down in venice,, would u think thats runnin it solo and gettin mass agains,, or combo'n it with slin ???

great cycle, def want my gorilla to do something simualar like this after a few months run of gh,,
already been on cjc wo dac and ghrp2 4-5x a day for past 2 months,, but backed him down to just the weekends as hes runnin gh durin the weekdays and usin the peps on the weekends. i gotta say though that first sat morn pin ,, seems to be hittin him super hard as every weekend progress.. he will b startin 8iu hyges 5 day aweek and the peps on the weekends for the next month or 2, then go to a protocol simular to banes for a month or 2 ,, and so on and so on

2 questions,, how are the neg sides in bane,, any high bp or high bg or anything like that.. ???
and from what beaver said that the ''mass monsters'' are using w/dac in high protocols down in venice,, would u think thats runnin it solo and gettin mass agains,, or combo'n it with slin ???

Your plan sounds great. Bane has experienced no negative effects at all. Although I haven't had his bp tested but he shows no signs of elevated bp (he gets high bp on higher test every time). Although due to weight increase I see it happening so I will have to monitor him closely.

Bane has never taken insulin before but plans to test it sometimes in the near future. I feel they would be an excellent combo if used properly.

This is all fairly new to me so I didn't know what to expect in regards to weight gain etc. Made up as Bane is 6 pounds heavier in less than 2 weeks and his diet has been the same. Bane has just started 125mg test so that is doing nothing. Bane had lost weight recently but had been the same weight for atleast a month so very happy. Looking forward to seeing his results when more hormones are added. I am also definately gonna up his cjc dose as so far made up with it's results.

Side note Bane struggled to get up today after his cjc dose in the night... sleep was great so I don't think he wanted to get up. I have also ordered horny goat weed to add to his research results.

Just started huperzine A with the horny goat weed. It's good stuff. Mental clarity and big confidence booster, no anxiety. Stronger than horny goat weed for sure. I get it off vitacost.com

Your plan sounds great. Bane has experienced no negative effects at all. Although I haven't had his bp tested but he shows no signs of elevated bp (he gets high bp on higher test every time). Although due to weight increase I see it happening so I will have to monitor him closely.

Bane has never taken insulin before but plans to test it sometimes in the near future. I feel they would be an excellent combo if used properly.

This is all fairly new to me so I didn't know what to expect in regards to weight gain etc. Made up as Bane is 6 pounds heavier in less than 2 weeks and his diet has been the same. Bane has just started 125mg test so that is doing nothing. Bane had lost weight recently but had been the same weight for atleast a month so very happy. Looking forward to seeing his results when more hormones are added. I am also definately gonna up his cjc dose as so far made up with it's results.

Side note Bane struggled to get up today after his cjc dose in the night... sleep was great so I don't think he wanted to get up. I have also ordered horny goat weed to add to his research results.

Just started huperzine A with the horny goat weed. It's good stuff. Mental clarity and big confidence booster, no anxiety. Stronger than horny goat weed for sure. I get it off vitacost.com

Thanks matey... I heard that was best. I will see how things go with the horny goat weed. I can get huperzine A on ebay etc so it's always a possibility. I have noticed supplements are so much cheaper in the US then the UK on most sites. Did you get the own brand (vitacost) or the Source Naturals brand?

thanks for the info,, and do keep the updates coming, gonna be following the log..
been doin the hgw and huper past couple weeks , and my gorilla does tend to get much more lathargic much faster and harder after gh pin than before...

thanks for the info,, and do keep the updates coming, gonna be following the log..
been doin the hgw and huper past couple weeks , and my gorilla does tend to get much more lathargic much faster and harder after gh pin than before...

My hgw came today so I will start that tonight. Goodluck with your research.

I just read JJ's test result and I was highly disappointed at first. But I have confidence in cjc-1295 dac due to what I see in Bane. As I mentioned in JJ's thread anything else and I would think crap but not this. More testing definately needs to be done. The peaks are so unpredictable with this product but hopefully his low score of 2.9 is a constant through the day... that would be great.

Things have been going great with Bane. I should add this stuff definately has a built up effect. 1 day I never done any ghrp-2 but when Bane woke up his hands were so numb... could barely move them. Plus he slept 12 hours very deep... even when I hit him with Barbie he didn't wake him up.

Bane put on 6 pounds of water. However one day I never injected him and he had so many toilet trips. He lost 4 pounds of water that night :eek::D So this stuff is definately causing water weight. As a result an increase in bp has been observed. However Bane feels great and is loving the effects... water in the right places. I am schdueled to give him some cjc tonight.

I had 2 amps of omnadren so gave Bane 1 amp the other day for fun. I will give him the other one soon just to get rid of them :D

Bane put on 6 pounds of water. However one day I never injected him and he had so many toilet trips. He lost 4 pounds of water that night :eek::D So this stuff is definately causing water weight. As a result an increase in bp has been observed. However Bane feels great and is loving the effects... water in the right places. I am schdueled to give him some cjc tonight.

I assume it was GHRP-2 that you skipped the day of the water loss? I'm noticing a good bit of water recently, attributing it to the GHRP-6. Tomorrow will be my last day on GHRP-6, switching to ipam most likely (have GHRP-2 on hand as well), so will be interesting to see what changes. On the plus side, muscles are constantly hard, and pwo pumps are incredible, almost painful.

I assume it was GHRP-2 that you skipped the day of the water loss? I'm noticing a good bit of water recently, attributing it to the GHRP-6. Tomorrow will be my last day on GHRP-6, switching to ipam most likely (have GHRP-2 on hand as well), so will be interesting to see what changes. On the plus side, muscles are constantly hard, and pwo pumps are incredible, almost painful.

Yes your spot on. I have been injecting Bane with 2mg cjcdac every 3rd night. The day I never injected was the ghrp-2. On his 3rd wee in about 30 mins I remember thinking this isn't normal for alittle rat :D I am looking into ipam too. My list of things to try are...

Ipamorelin
Hexarelin
CJC-1295 no DAC

What combo's does everyone think would be good? Thanks

Last edited:
Yes your spot on. I have been injecting Bane with 2mg cjcdac every 3rd night. The day I never injected was the ghrp-2. On his 3rd wee in about 30 mins I remember thinking this isn't normal for alittle rat :D I am looking into ipam too. My list of things to try are...

Ipamorelin
Hexarelin
CJC-1295 no DAC

What combo's does everyone think would be good? Thanks

Looks like you have a good list of things to try. I'm trying to only change 1 thing at a time to try to get a better idea of how my rat reacts to each component. He's on week 5 of CJC DAC and GHRP-6. He'll start ipam tomorrow for 4 weeks, followed by 4 weeks of GHRP-2. I have another 2 weeks of DAC on-hand and plan to get another month or so of that, but will switch to no DAC if osiris ends up with awful serum results like jj did. I have some IGF-1 DES on-hand as well from Ergo's special last month that I need to figure out how to insert into my plan.

Looks like you have a good list of things to try. I'm trying to only change 1 thing at a time to try to get a better idea of how my rat reacts to each component. He's on week 5 of CJC DAC and GHRP-6. He'll start ipam tomorrow for 4 weeks, followed by 4 weeks of GHRP-2. I have another 2 weeks of DAC on-hand and plan to get another month or so of that, but will switch to no DAC if osiris ends up with awful serum results like jj did. I have some IGF-1 DES on-hand as well from Ergo's special last month that I need to figure out how to insert into my plan.

I think I will experiment with the DAC and Ipam soon. I need to order more DAC (with the ipam) as I only have about 7 vials I think. Definately ipam or hex for me next. I agree swopping one thing is best to better access effectiveness. Then it may be cjc no dac with the ipam after that then no dac with hex and so on :D Very curious how O's result will turn out. More than 1 other test is needed as it's so unpredictable to test. If 2.9 is a rough base then that would be great. 2.9 with 4-5 spikes through the day would be amazing. Time will tell :)

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity