over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

IGF-1 DES Hypoglycemia

eaglecall

Registered
Tested today 30 mcg on our test alien and just 5 minutes later a severe rush of hypoglycemia kicked in. In a matter of seconds his heart rate went through the roof, cold sweating, fainting, shaky hands. Luckily we had a chocolate bar on hand. We put half of it in his mouth and the symptoms went away almost as fast as they came.

Is this common at this dose?

you must take your carbohydrates and protein shake before injection.

It happened to me a couple times with DES didnt have enough carbs was the issue.

Tested today 30 mcg on our test alien and just 5 minutes later a severe rush of hypoglycemia kicked in. In a matter of seconds his heart rate went through the roof, cold sweating, fainting, shaky hands. Luckily we had a chocolate bar on hand. We put half of it in his mouth and the symptoms went away almost as fast as they came.

Is this common at this dose?

Is not common at this dose, my subject research take 200mcg under keto diet w/o hypo.

It happened to me a couple times with DES didnt have enough carbs was the issue.

Yeah i outlined my 'perfect' shake in my myo inhibitors thread a while ago. Its not that i created something perfect, its just that it was perfect because it kept my sorry ass from feeling like shit while working out=-)

Its something like:
50 grams karbolyn
25iah grams bcaa's
10 grams creatine
10 grams eaa
10 grams glutamine

I will uasually drink half on my way to the gym, then dose des and sip tjhe remaining half through out the workout.

DES caught my rat once when he was assinine and tried 500mcg

Thanks guys. Might have been not enough carbs before. To make it worst, my test alien is supplementing with testofen before bed. Forgot that testofen lowers blood sugar, so the symptoms came back at a lesser degree before falling asleep but still very uncomfortable. Today the alien woke up hungry as hell.

I didn't think this low of a dose could have this effect though.

Hmmm...

Am I the only who can take it on empty stomach (other then a black coffee) and train and not feel these sides other then the insane pumps I get from DES.

I do, however, consume a intra drink during my training.

I would usally do 80mcg in each adjacent body part.

Chip

you must take your carbohydrates and protein shake before injection.

My friend always ate a piece of wheat Protein toast w/ natty P/Butter about 30 mins before pinning and she felt fine.

Ditto. Happened to my friend when she accidentally took too much DES , so she just ate more carbs, waited for it to pass and proceeded to the gym!

Is good to know that what I experienced is one of the possible side effects. I wonder if a very low dose like say 10mcg would do the same, but maybe is too low to stimulate the muscle. If not, I would try it again eating like a pig before pinning.

I will be starting igf1 des w/ igf1lr3...I will be starting at 20mcg des pre wrk out split at 10mcg injected bilateral IM and lr3 at same dose same injection protocol pwo....:headbang: so 40mcg of igf1 total with the 2 combined...we will see what happens

Just eat carbs before and have sugar on hand just in case. Seems like I'm one of the few who reacts bad to it. I felt like shit for about 3-4 days. Something went out of balance in my body and took a few days to compensate. Just today Sunday I can tell I'm 98% normal. Another member started a thread like a month ago with exactly the same reaction.

I used to shoot 75 each bicep about 20 mins after eating a few bananas and a scoop of whey, great pumps 0 issues. It was the same des 90% of this board uses so was legit

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

I used to shoot 75 each bicep about 20 mins after eating a few bananas and a scoop of whey, great pumps 0 issues. It was the same des 90% of this board uses so was legit

The issue is not legitimacy. Is how people react. A few people react very bad to it. I could have died that day if I didn't have a bar of chocolate or any sugar. It caused a huge imbalance in my body that lasted for days. Today, 6 days later, I am finally 100% normal.

And I've been keeping posting to help others who WILL react the same way at some point in the future and will need feedback.

The issue is not legitimacy. Is how people react. A few people react very bad to it. I could have died that day if I didn't have a bar of chocolate or any sugar. It caused a huge imbalance in my body that lasted for days. Today, 6 days later, I am finally 100% normal.

And I've been keeping posting to help others who WILL react the same way at some point in the future and will need feedback.

I know i just added that before people jumped in and said I had bunk shit is all. As you say it's how we react. Strangely my blood sugar runs real low all the time yet I can take des fasted and handle insulin with very low carbs and not go hypo. I've got a blood glucose level my body likes and nothing seems to budge it much up or down. Never known anyone else go hypo on des, and to take 6 days to normalize shows there is something pretty unique about your body that doesn't like this sort if thing. I'm assuming you've never used insulin?

Last edited:
I know i just added that before people jumped in and said I had bunk shit is all. As you say it's how we react. Strangely my blood sugar runs real low all the time yet I can take des fasted and handle insulin with very low carbs and not go hypo. I've got a blood glucose level my body likes and nothing seems to budge it much up or down. Never known anyone else go hypo on des, and to take 6 days to normalize shows there is something pretty unique about your body that doesn't like this sort if thing. I'm assuming you've never used insulin?

No never tried any form of insuling or IGF before. The interesting thing is, another member started a thread in September reporting EXACTLY the same reaction from DES. In this case he did several medical blood tests and exams and everything was normal. So there is a tiny weird minority of us that reacts bad to it. lol

No never tried any form of insuling or IGF before. The interesting thing is, another member started a thread in September reporting EXACTLY the same reaction from DES. In this case he did several medical blood tests and exams and everything was normal. So there is a tiny weird minority of us that reacts bad to it. lol

Good that your reporting this as it's something I honestly didn't think could happen at this dose. At least you know your des is good . We all need to share our experiences positive and negative. Think I was upto about 200mcg at one point pre workout without worrying about extra carbs. After reading this I will be a little more cautious as to any advice I give on it. I do find it very interesting how different we all react.

Last edited:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear