over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Slin

msc173

Registered
Gonna start slin soon and want to get some info. 25 years old 263 pounds been working out for 10 years 3 bb shows only been enhancing for 2 years. I really wanna blow the judges away, I know it's dangerous so no need to rant about that. Just want to know people's best result and procedures

its not that bad!! just make sure you eat enough crabs i been on mike arnolds protocal i started low 3ius now im at 10 and i never went hypo.every day i added 2iu to test my tolerence i would do mike arnolds proto...good luck

THey are bunch of protocols on here. Every nutritionist has a couple out there.

The best time to use it is before workout, hit the gym, and finish before it peaks so by the time you get home to eat it has peaked or is almost peaking.

And 20lbs is for a good while.

I follow mutants protocol minus the lr3 with about 500 tren a weekly. Weight muscle and strength gains on a level I've never in my live experienced but appetite is absolutely out of control, even on the non slin days, even more so in fact. Workouts have been so intense my legs were sore for 4 days this week even with the tren gh and slin. Holding some water and not looking as sharp but bf in control and weight up about 25 lb in 3 weeks. I've been throwing some fasting in too keep insulin sensitivity up and limit fat gain. Ate 3000 cals pre bed last night though, can't fucking control my appetite for shit. Woke up 6 hours later starving.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Gonna start slin soon and want to get some info. 25 years old 263 pounds been working out for 10 years 3 bb shows only been enhancing for 2 years. I really wanna blow the judges away, I know it's dangerous so no need to rant about that. Just want to know people's best result and procedures

I posted the protocol i used here in another thread with a name very smilar. Not in the to type it out here but think the thread was started by Knight9(awesome guy).

Shit i owe you a pm dont i knight. Uno momento por favor

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Cool appreciate the help everyone... Everyone that's taken slin usually runs growth right I am... Heard u can get pretty fat without it

I posted the protocol i used here in another thread with a name very smilar. Not in the to type it out here but think the thread was started by Knight9(awesome guy).

Shit i owe you a pm dont i knight. Uno momento por favor

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

this?

Originally Posted by osiris
Ok so what i have been doing lately is i have been trying to be mre cost effective. Half the reason i buy the evogen line is that they taste amazing!!!!

So what i do now is i make the following shake and drink half on the way to the gym, refill it with water and then sip it throughout the workout:
2 scoops karbolyn
25 grams bcaa's
10 grams eaa's
10 grams glutamine
10 grams creatine

I get all the ingredients from trueprotein. The flavors kind of suck in taste but its like 1/2 the price for more of these nutrients.

Then post workout i take the following:
1 scoop karbolyn
75 grams whey cross filtration
5 grams bcaa
5 grams eaa
10 grams glutamine
10 grams creatine

It seems to work even better, the evogen line is honestly just for convenience, but sadly it was cutting into my gh budget=-)

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
DRock1!
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity