Gh or ghrp-2 and cjc 1293?

• Gh

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Ghrp-2 and cjc 1293

Votes: 7 77.8%

• Total voters

jotro1

Registered
Ok so I've only cycled aas, never peps or gh. I'm wondering which I should start with for a cycle bridge. I would either like to use 2 ius twice a day or cjc 1293 and ghrp-2 150/100mcg 3x per day.

I've read up on both, but I'd like some vets opinions on whether I should start with peps then move on to gh.

Current stats:24 yrs old
8 years lifting
5'7"
178 lbs (little guy, but I played college ball and couldnt be too bulky)
8-9% bf

2 1/2 cycles under my belt. Currently on 700 mg test prop ew, 300 npp ew. Should I wait to use gh? Say once aas has quit working as well?

I like both, but I have to give my vote to exogenous GH, good stuff.

both

you know what you are getting with peps.
gh, well i dont know. sponsors pop up here with different names all the time selling it. myb a few solid, but for the most part, who can know.
peps is a good bet for research.
$ is also a big part of it as well
also if you are only going to use a small amount of gh, peps will get you there quite nicely

In can't understand how peptides are better than hGH.

Unfortunately I've never used both, only peps due to money matters, but, in my head hGH > peps.

How could little spikes during the day beat a massive exogen administration that last hours?

In can't understand how peptides are better than hGH.

Unfortunately I've never used both, only peps due to money matters, but, in my head hGH > peps.

How could little spikes during the day beat a massive exogen administration that last hours?
I agree that gh>peps from what I've read, but also read to use gh after growth from aas slows down. Any truth to that?

Yes, GH has a better ability to cause hyperplasia of muscle cells. AAS do this to a degree, but GH acts synergistically with gear to create even more muscle cells and when you add insulin, you begin to understand why ifbb's are freakish.

I would rotate each for 1-3 months at a time. I think peptides are best to start with as they raise the test subjects own gh.

I would rotate each for 1-3 months at a time. I think peptides are best to start with as they raise the test subjects own gh.

Well bro you've never steered me in the wrong direction. Start with peps then start gh in jan. is that a solid plan?

Well bro you've never steered me in the wrong direction. Start with peps then start gh in jan. is that a solid plan?

That sounds like a great plan. Obviously you are only 24 (I am only 4 years older) so usually I wouldn't recommend gh but we all want the best results and I would be lying if I said it wouldn't help bring them. I wouldn't want to tell anyone a path to follow as it's upto them. You have guys who max out on aas then go onto gh then onto insulin and so on. However you have guys who say they get the best results and are able to use less hormones by incorporating gh into the equation. Both ways are great and each allow progression over time. I would be wrong to tell you anyway to follow as I think it is important to find your own way. I am the same and just gonna see where things take me :D

Now if I brought a new research animal and could do anything I wanted I would definately experiment with different things. My general plan would be rotating peptides and gh. Although sometimes I would combine the two such as a ghrp and ghrh then 15 mins later some gh. I would simply see what gave my research animal the best general results through experimentation. As I mentioned I would rotate the two every few months. When researching peptides on a research animal I may do a new experiment every month or so. It all depends upon what I researched at the time. I wouldn't use gh for more than 3 months. I think rotation and breaks from things are very important in order to still get a first class response without having to greatly jump up in dose.

I recently put my research animal on cjc-dac with ghrp-2 for a short time and the results were fantastic. I plan to put him on different things and well just find what is most effective then start combining them. I find it alot of fun experimenting and learning new things each time.

If you need any help just pm me matey. I would look through the various logs on here and see what others are doing. I have one somewhere on the 1st page but haven't posted for alittle bit. The are so many possibilities so run over them with me if you want via pm and I will give you my opinion. Goodluck with everything :)

Last edited:
My research chicken hawk (he's a big bastard) is doing:
7am - 100mcg ea ghrp2 / cjc no dac
10-11am: repeat
2-3pm: repeat
5-6pm: repeat
9pm - 2 IU Elitropin (black top)
3am - 2 IU Elitropin

so far my only complaints are water retention, though yesterday i peed a bunch out, and intense hunger at times from ghrp2. Some hand numbness, comes and goes, but so far i feel great, fat is slowly coming off, pumps are great, and skin is amazing, cleared up drastically.

that's my .02

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity