over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Myo hmp vs hgh

mpiller

Registered
So from now on I don't want to mess with my test levels. I am not a body builder but an athlete and strength is a major part of it. What i am wondering is as far as price wise and results what is better, myo hmp or hgh? I know this has many factors but if I were to run hgh I'm looking to do it right and spend about $1500 on it, now for the same amount of money I could get enough hmp to run it at 250mcg/week for about 8-9 weeks. But for hgh I'd be on for about 100-175 days depending on how I dose it. My main goals are to cut fat and build muscle, I'm not worried about the size of muscle or weight, I'd actually prefer not to gain too much excess weight, but increasing actual strength is number one. Second to that is helping getting the bf below 10-8% without sacrificing muscle. I know I can do it with diet but keeping my strength is more important. So what do you guys think? Also, speed and explosiveness is a major part of my sport, and I cant sacrifice any endurance, I know hgh wont affect this but I've read that the hmp can?

I guess given only those two as a choice I'd say GH. The myo wont do you much good without aas creating a negative feedback loop.

I guess given only those two as a choice I'd say GH. The myo wont do you much good without aas creating a negative feedback loop.

and i would be inclined to agree

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Personally

MYO HMP............why? GH is dangerous plain and simple............you also need insulin with it......LONG TERM, go with MYO HMP. Effects are not as dramatic but this sport is about LONG TERM......

MYO HMP............why? GH is dangerous plain and simple............you also need insulin with it......LONG TERM, go with MYO HMP. Effects are not as dramatic but this sport is about LONG TERM......

He isn't a BB'er. He needs the recovery and other effects of gh that hmp does not give imo. That's why gh.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

what I guess I never considered was how myo hmp would do without aas, I know both hmp and hgh do better with them but like I said I want to keep my test natty. I thought I had read a log of someone doing just myo hmp alone with pretty good results I'll have to search for it again. The other thing is that I do have the time, so as far as strength goes what will yield more gains, an 8-10 week cycle of hmp all by itself at 250mcg per week, or gh at 5-10iu daily for 100-200 days? How about fat loss for the same scenarios? To me it seems like gh is the way to go, but hmp has been getting great reviews on here lately especially as far as strength. Also Ive read folli is good for strength, but I havent seen any results about holding on to it?

what I guess I never considered was how myo hmp would do without aas, I know both hmp and hgh do better with them but like I said I want to keep my test natty. I thought I had read a log of someone doing just myo hmp alone with pretty good results I'll have to search for it again. The other thing is that I do have the time, so as far as strength goes what will yield more gains, an 8-10 week cycle of hmp all by itself at 250mcg per week, or gh at 5-10iu daily for 100-200 days? How about fat loss for the same scenarios? To me it seems like gh is the way to go, but hmp has been getting great reviews on here lately especially as far as strength. Also Ive read folli is good for strength, but I havent seen any results about holding on to it?

I can't comment on myo hmp, but can on hgh because of my experience. I can tell you right now that hgh alone doesn't do much for strength. It will help with muscle repair, quality of sleep, keeping you lean. I would listen to Phil. He has tons of experience with hgh and probably knows more about hmp than most on this board. O has tons of experience hgh and some experience with hmp so his advice is also good to lean on.

Last edited:
I'd also like to add that if you do go with hgh, do yourself a favor and keep an eye on your blood glucose levels daily. Hgh can increase bgl quite a bit depending on dose.

I'd also like to add that if you do go with hgh, do yourself a favor and keep an eye on your blood glucose levels daily. Hgh can increase bgl quite a bit depending on dose.
what r the sides of high bgl and what do u do to lower it?

The exact same sides as type 2 diabetes, not good stuff. Some low carb days goes a long way towards keeping it under control. I've never had an issue with bg on hgh but many do. It's genetics as much as anything

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Sides of high bgl are eventual organ failure(long term), possibility of becoming type 2 diabetic later on(bgl has to constantly be high for years), frequent urination, blurred vision(can cause permanent blindness), stomach pain, inability to concentrate, and nerve damage. To lower bgl, you can take slin but that can cause other health problems later on if you are constantly using it. You could also fast as well to bring bgl down.

Sides of high bgl are eventual organ failure(long term), possibility of becoming type 2 diabetic later on(bgl has to constantly be high for years), frequent urination, blurred vision(can cause permanent blindness), stomach pain, inability to concentrate, and nerve damage. To lower bgl, you can take slin but that can cause other health problems later on if you are constantly using it. You could also fast as well to bring bgl down.

i fast every day...so i guess that helps

gotta worry about bgl on 2-4 ius?

Fasting helps a shit ton, 2-4 iu unless your geneticly prone to it will be fine anyway. I'm still at the lower end of normal on 10ed.

Last edited:

Honestly, I can't tell you for sure if you should worry at that dose. 2ius won't raise your bgl much but 4ius could. You really should get a bg meter and check your bgl daily. Everybody's reacts differently. Some people are very sensitive while others are not.

Honestly, I can't tell you for sure if you should worry at that dose. 2ius won't raise your bgl much but 4ius could. You really should get a bg meter and check your bgl daily. Everybody's reacts differently. Some people are very sensitive while others are not.

Yea, this

thanks....it was 60 last week when i had bloodwork done...which im pretty sure was below low normal

thanks....it was 60 last week when i had bloodwork done...which im pretty sure was below low normal

60 is awesome for bgl. Anything over 120 in the morning on an empty stomach would be worrisome.

Check out my Myo HMP log..... The gains were the best of my life, but I was using AAS too. However, the gains were much greater than any GH I have ever used while using AAS.... Up to you to decide but my guess is pound for pound.... Myo Hmp. GH has its place, but to be effective best results are seen over time and that means staying on a synthetic drug for a much longer period of time. I would give my left nut to be able to run 250 mcg of MYO HMP for 8-10 weeks sfter my experience with it. Just my 2 cents.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws