over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

EgroPep MYO HMP gone for good?

FireRoss

Registered
Ughh, finally decided to pull the trigger on Ergo's HMP and now it's gone. :banghead:

To the Ergo reps: Any idea if it will be re-stocked?

Pretty sure they are in the process of restocking. You should PM or email Phil directly.

I believe it is delayed till the end of the month.

Ak

It is currently being restocked. We're are waiting on the new batch. Has to be tested. Ergo makes sure all products meet our precise standards before being made available.

It is currently being restocked. We're are waiting on the new batch. Has to be tested. Ergo makes sure all products meet our precise standards before being made available.

x2

If you really need a similar product in the mean time I highly recommend ACVR2B. I have used it briefly in a research project and it gave incredible results. I would love to use it again but my lab receives limited funding so will have to wait.

Hey OP will you be logging the myo?

BTW how are you going to research it? Give you rats a vial once a month or a vial every 2 weeks?

I don't think they were expecting to sell so much of it so fast. Phil said the other day that they expect to be restocked by the end of this month and that the price may even be a little less.

Yah it's supposed to be in by the 1-2 week of this month. Currently waiting on 2 vials. Researching it as a stand alone. Rats seem excited to get it started. 250mcg every 2 weeks!

x2

If you really need a similar product in the mean time I highly recommend ACVR2B. I have used it briefly in a research project and it gave incredible results. I would love to use it again but my lab receives limited funding so will have to wait.

What dosage did your lab run? Did you see new muscle growth like many have with the MYO?

What dosage did your lab run? Did you see new muscle growth like many have with the MYO?

I can't remember haha. I got 3 vials and ran the whole vial each time but I can't remember what break I had in between vials. I had heard it degrades quickly so thought it would be best doing it all in one go. I think 1 vial per week would be great. My perfect run if money wasn't an option would be 1 vial eod for 60 days in the middle of a hormone cycle on my lab rat. The main thing I noticed on my rat was a huge increase in strength... literally hours after injectng him. He also put on a few pounds that were solid so I was impressed. I also tested folli (got 2 vials) but didn't notice much from that... definately felt something but wasn't impressed.

I was naive though and expected huge changes and that was wrong of me. I guess I was excited due to all the literature etc. I only used a small amount so if I were to experiment with it again I would make sure I could have a decent go with it.

Staff online

• Bio
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner