over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

TB500 Questions

TT

Registered
First of all, I thank you all in advance for puting your time in here.

I am new to TB500. I found some suggestions on how to run it, but I would like to hear personal experience of those who tried it if you have a minute please.

1) What was your protocol? (dosing, cycle duration)
2) What was your goal?
3) What kind of results did you get?
4) What where the side effects?
5) What protocol would you suggest for tendon health.

God Bless,

TT

Last year, starting in about March, I ran 3 months on TB500. Started at 5mg/week for 6 weeks and then 2 mg/week for the duration. The reason I decided to do this was that I had a raging lateral epicondylitis of my right elbow for like 3 years. I had a steroid injection that lasted 3 months and then the pain came back same as ever. So I ran the TB500. Well, bottom line is it resolved in the second month. It wasn't super fast but did an awesome job. I continued to train as usual (was doing DC training at the time) and then one day I realized that the pain was gone. Before then it was pretty debilitating and I couldn't even pick up a book with my right hand without severe pain. It was also a big draw back in my job in the medical profession as I am right handed but still had to continue to function at a high level doing procedures day in and day out. Needless to say I am very happy with the results and no recurrence after one year. My only regret is that I didn't keep running it at a maintenance dose to prevent other minor things from popping up.

I've posted quite a few times you can read most of the guys who do logs too. acute pain higher dose 6-8 mg's a week for a month or so then 2mgs a week maint is common

I can say my body feel younger at a maint dose of about 2mgs a week. very happy with it.

First of all, I thank you all in advance for puting your time in here.

I am new to TB500. I found some suggestions on how to run it, but I would like to hear personal experience of those who tried it if you have a minute please.

1) What was your protocol? (dosing, cycle duration)2mg a week
2) What was your goal?lower back pain
3) What kind of results did you get?awsome
4) What where the side effects?none
5) What protocol would you suggest for tendon health.i dont know

God Bless,

TT

see bold above

3rd week pain was not noticable...in 5th week now

I am glad to hear your issue has been resolved. I had a bicep tendon rapture and now long time after the surgery I still have pain in that area and some numbness in my forearm. Hopefully TB500 will do the magic.

Last year, starting in about March, I ran 3 months on TB500. Started at 5mg/week for 6 weeks and then 2 mg/week for the duration. The reason I decided to do this was that I had a raging lateral epicondylitis of my right elbow for like 3 years. I had a steroid injection that lasted 3 months and then the pain came back same as ever. So I ran the TB500. Well, bottom line is it resolved in the second month. It wasn't super fast but did an awesome job. I continued to train as usual (was doing DC training at the time) and then one day I realized that the pain was gone. Before then it was pretty debilitating and I couldn't even pick up a book with my right hand without severe pain. It was also a big draw back in my job in the medical profession as I am right handed but still had to continue to function at a high level doing procedures day in and day out. Needless to say I am very happy with the results and no recurrence after one year. My only regret is that I didn't keep running it at a maintenance dose to prevent other minor things from popping up.

Thank you for reminding me to checkout a member's log section. It's been so long since I navigated this site that I completely forgot that section exists.

I've posted quite a few times you can read most of the guys who do logs too. acute pain higher dose 6-8 mg's a week for a month or so then 2mgs a week maint is common

I can say my body feel younger at a maint dose of about 2mgs a week. very happy with it.

Interesting. It seems like it starts helping (acting) around week 2-3.
Thanks everybody for the replys. I will post some new info down the road to let everyone know how it works for tendon rapture injuries.

God Bless,

TT

see bold above

3rd week pain was not noticable...in 5th week now

Yeah I gave my rats 2mg for 6 weeks and it was okay but I believe if somebody's rats has some major pain or wants a really good recovery then I would definitely recommend 4-6mg minimum. That's my opinion.

Thank you for reminding me to checkout a member's log section. It's been so long since I navigated this site that I completely forgot that section exists.

there has been quite a few...I am going to post a new test I am trying just did my first tb scalp injection today....not bad at all

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws