over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Heart growth from cjc/ghrp or igf cycles

robertmm94

Newbies
Hello everybody .
How long and what dosage would it take someone to cause heart enlargment of even the slightest concern with hgh / cjc combo/ and or igf lr3
I know there is no definite answer but would love to see your views.

Also if cjc non dac/ghrp would be safer in this regard due to the shorter half life.

No one has any input ?
Dose nd time range of how it may effect the heart ?
For example : 1 year of hgh at 5iu would prob cause heart enlargment to a impact able degree .
Etc .

Think most that read this probably don't want to think about it/don't have a tangible answer. Valid question. Hopefully someone chimes in shooting down any likelihood of heart enlargement.

I'm very interested in this because for the past 6 months my rat has been having very dull chest pains. I have been researching peps for over a year and seen abnormal bone growth, so I am beginning to feel concerned for my rat.

^^ Occurrences like that worry me. Obviously it does mean the peps were infact the cause. However, its something to consider and everyone on this board for the most part should have this in the back of their minds.

I totally agree that most people will try to ignore it because well, ignorance is bliss right? But this could be a serious issue after prolonged use and I would love feedback from some long-term users of pepes,hgh, igf, etc. I don't think this is a topic that should be ignored.

anyone else have any input?

Last edited:
I'm very interested in this because for the past 6 months my rat has been having very dull chest pains. I have been researching peps for over a year and seen abnormal bone growth, so I am beginning to feel concerned for my rat.

How is your blood pressure? I get dull chest pain since adding in riptropin because my blood pressure has shot up from all the water retention. When running peps along I never had this issue and didn't hold water. I'm not complaining. I love the strength gains from the water retention. I just need to get my lazy ass on some cardio equipment to improve my bp.

How is your blood pressure? I get dull chest pain since adding in riptropin because my blood pressure has shot up from all the water retention. When running peps along I never had this issue and didn't hold water. I'm not complaining. I love the strength gains from the water retention. I just need to get my lazy ass on some cardio equipment to improve my bp.

Due to the various compounds you run i would love your input. Have you gotten an Echocardiogram or chest xray anytime recently? Or is it something you have not thought about/ ignored?

Due to the various compounds you run i would love your input. Have you gotten an Echocardiogram or chest xray anytime recently? Or is it something you have not thought about/ ignored?

I got one 3 years ago when I had hernia surgery. The doctor goes. "OH, your heart is.....then he paused.....okay!" Hahaha.....That was before I was using peptides. I was on a shit ton of gear then, around 6 grams per week with lots of tren. I only do 25% of that amount of gear now. I am alot more health conscious. My kidneys are perfect now, and my blood work has improved immensely. My bp is very high but I will work on getting it down. My doctor recently listened to my heart and it was fine. Back 3 years ago, I had a heart murmur.

Blood pressure is 120/80. Bloodwork is the best it's been in years.

Chest pain is always concerning.

Chest Angina is very common and can be a first sign something is wrong or nothing at all.

It could be worth your time to get a electrocardiogram if condition persist.

Also any product that elevates gh, will promote growth on muscles. Your heart is a muscle. Intestine growth has been noted as well, with individuals with very high gh levels.

Last edited:
Chest pain is always concerning.

Chest Angina is very common and can be a first sign something is wrong or nothing at all.

It could be worth your time to get a electrocardiogram if condition persist.

Also any product that elevates gh, will promote growth on muscles. Your heart is a muscle. Intestine growth has been noted as well, with individuals with very high gh levels.

Is that an EKG? If so I got one a month ago and nothing was abnormal.

Yes sir, EKG/ECG same thing.

If you were having pains during the ECG and nothing was found, no arrethmia, blood pressure and pulse good, then thats all the test can conclude.

They can give you a mobile unit you can go home with and it saves days of data.

A full blood work test if problem persist is good to do if not done.

A ct scan with contrast will show any perferations in the heart lining and/or water retention/enlargement.

Many people have chest angina and never find a root cause and have to live with it. But if this is new and severity of pain is increasing on a monthly basis, agressively look into it.

Best wishes and Stay Healthy!

Chronically elevated IGF levels associated with high hGH would increase size of many organs including the heart.

For what it worth hex has been used in studies and showed beneficial effect on heart and cadiovasular health/issues

Heart Murmur

I got one 3 years ago when I had hernia surgery. The doctor goes. "OH, your heart is.....then he paused.....okay!" Hahaha.....That was before I was using peptides. I was on a shit ton of gear then, around 6 grams per week with lots of tren. I only do 25% of that amount of gear now. I am alot more health conscious. My kidneys are perfect now, and my blood work has improved immensely. My bp is very high but I will work on getting it down. My doctor recently listened to my heart and it was fine. Back 3 years ago, I had a heart murmur.----------------------------------

DO YOU STILL HAVE A HEART MURMUR ??

I got one 3 years ago when I had hernia surgery. The doctor goes. "OH, your heart is.....then he paused.....okay!" Hahaha.....That was before I was using peptides. I was on a shit ton of gear then, around 6 grams per week with lots of tren. I only do 25% of that amount of gear now. I am alot more health conscious. My kidneys are perfect now, and my blood work has improved immensely. My bp is very high but I will work on getting it down. My doctor recently listened to my heart and it was fine. Back 3 years ago, I had a heart murmur.----------------------------------

DO YOU STILL HAVE A HEART MURMUR ??

No. Doctor said my heart sounded fine when I went in November. My gear dose used to be as high as 6 1/2 grams per week 3 years ago. I only do 800mg twice a week now. I'm trying to be more sensible.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131