over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I gotta ask the question (HGH)

Gators

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
When there are 2 very reliable, tried and proven over and over HGH suppliers here, talking about the HGH Rips and Eli's, then why do people go bonko over new, unproven suppliers, and carry on about how great they are, when there's limited tests to back that up? Then, on top of that, people order big quantities of kits from these unproven suppliers or proven scammers and are surprised when they are ripped off? Makes no sense to me:confused:

Because they are cheaper and people are cheap and stupid.

Number one. Those sponsors you speak on only ship to certain areas and the members that don't live in those zip codes don't have the luxury of ordering from them. Number two. Every sponsor here has the right to do their thing. Whether they succeed, turn scammer or can't keep up with the volume of orders is on them. Gator, I know your intentions aren't bad, but why even post this up? :confused:

Well, there are domestic suppliers of each, including the company you rep for. JM, this has nothing to do with who you rep, nada, just makes me wonder why people take so much risk with large sums of $, just doesn't compute with me. Then when you factor in a KNOWN scammer like Kublai...

At the end of the day, dealing with ANY source here is a risk. Even one of these "tried and proven" guys you're referring to had a batch of bunks not terribly long ago. Some people are looking for a deal, some people just don't know any better, and some are willing to take a risk to try and save $100.

i agree with u gator,it absolutely dumbfounding,there is one domestic source on here that only carrys rips and blacks..not saying that labeled hgh with serial numbers and stickers cant be bunk either . but come on man i just cant seem to purchase hgh in a plain white box with colored tops for a 100 akit its like u are asking for your own failure.

I've wondered the same thing to be honest but I'm lucky. I got hooked up with provider early days and live in an area where delivery is no issue. I'd never ever look else where despite how much cheaper someone else claims to be. That said there was a time mexi and provider where starting out and there are other good gh sponsors. Mao springs to mind I'll stick to what I know though fucking love riptropin more than even tren

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
For me... the minimums come into play. Some of these guys that have been around a long time have high minimums don't they? Last time I checked they did. Correct me if I'm wrong

For me... the minimums come into play. Some of these guys that have been around a long time have high minimums don't they? Last time I checked they did. Correct me if I'm wrong

5 kits I think which is not much really. Your going to need it eventually so might as well get 10 or so at a time. If it's too expensive just use peptides, cheap, easily available, effective and no minimum order

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

When there are 2 very reliable, tried and proven over and over HGH suppliers here, talking about the HGH Rips and Eli's, then why do people go bonko over new, unproven suppliers, and carry on about how great they are, when there's limited tests to back that up? Then, on top of that, people order big quantities of kits from these unproven suppliers or proven scammers and are surprised when they are ripped off? Makes no sense to me:confused:

People get excited about a new HGH for two reasons

1. Serum tests

2. less water retention

Ultimately, those are the two things that get people to switch brands of HGH

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads