over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

sorry for posting here i cant find a section on this topic

jimbo69

Banned
im making good progress working out but i just cant burn fat, its mostly due to my diet but when i restrict calories the hunger is just nuts, i cant take it. im looking at some sort of appetite suppressent, considering ephadrine/caffine but was wondering if there was a more effecting research chem available? i used cjc/ghrp-2 with zero weightloss(actually gained weight) so thats not gonna work to cut me, i heard of clen but am not familiar with it, does anyone reccomend clen or perhaps something stronger? if i could just shut off my appetite im sure i could lose weight, any really strong appetite suppressents other than eca? thanks!

im not away of clen being an appetites suprresant per say. But phentermine ive heard decent things about.

thats what in phen fen right? im reading about meridia too, either of those seem like a perfect solution, i just dont know where to buy them, can you suggest a supplier?, im looking at the board sponsors and i dont see any who carry it. thanks!

not sure if i can say source even if sponsor, but i will say several logs are being run by the sponsor i know that carries it.

can you send me the name in a private message? iv looked through all the sponsors and i can only find clen, id like to buy both so if you have a sponcor than sells clen and phentermine that would be awesome if not ill take just the phent as i know where to find clen

im making good progress working out but i just cant burn fat, its mostly due to my diet but when i restrict calories the hunger is just nuts, i cant take it. im looking at some sort of appetite suppressent, considering ephadrine/caffine but was wondering if there was a more effecting research chem available? my rats were given cjc/ghrp-2 with zero weightloss(actually gained weight) so thats not gonna work to cut me, i heard of clen but am not familiar with it, does anyone reccomend clen or perhaps something stronger? if i could just shut off my appetite im sure i could lose weight, any really strong appetite suppressents other than eca? thanks!

could you please explain your protocal and how that is. Never came across that before

**broken link removed**

Take a look at that product...have not used it personally but there are a few members that are and really like it. Mrs Q has posted a log on her use...

Restricting your calories and taking ghrp-2, which induces hunger is not a good combo if you cant handle or get a mind over matter approach on your hunger.

If your main goal is to lose weight, always start with a good diet plan, quality food, eat frequently. If your already implementing this, chemically T3/Clen will get you there quick

Also you admitted its your diet. Then you restrict calories and go crazy.

Probably eating like crap, then feel guilty and over restrict to make up for it.

IF your serious, dont change a thing. Just add up all the calories you normally eat in a day, for seven days.log everything!! DO NOT change your diet, just because your loggin it. Divide your weekly calories by 7 to get your average. Reduce your calories from your avg, by 10% only! Stay at this till weight loss stops. Keep logging, do new math and reduce again 10% only. See the pattern? Diet is a marathon, not overnight. Cruise into it. This is easy to follow and allows your body to not go nuts or go into starvation mode. IF you do cardio, keep it to a min, keep track of calories burned, if you go beyond your 10% for the week you will have to eat more to make up for it.

This is how I have started and finished my first 16 week cut. Key word...finished.

im making good progress working out but i just cant burn fat, its mostly due to my diet but when i restrict calories the hunger is just nuts, i cant take it. im looking at some sort of appetite suppressent, considering ephadrine/caffine but was wondering if there was a more effecting research chem available? i used cjc/ghrp-2 with zero weightloss(actually gained weight) so thats not gonna work to cut me, i heard of clen but am not familiar with it, does anyone reccomend clen or perhaps something stronger? if i could just shut off my appetite im sure i could lose weight, any really strong appetite suppressents other than eca? thanks!

Eating is an addiction just like anything else we do an excess amounts. Seeing that you are taking GHRP-2, you might be retaining a little water, confusing it for fat. Im not sure of what your diet is, but the diet is close to 70% of the physique, that and genetics. I see in your thread that you are asking about clen. Clen is a very strong thermogenic, it makes you sweat you tail end off to know degree. Im being honest, so take piece of advise to heart. Clen is not for everybody?? (what do I mean by that)...For people who are sensitive to caffeine, or any fat loss, or diet pills you might want to go in a different direction, I bring this up because I am one of the unlucky one's that even coffee makes me nervous. I have 0 tolerance for caffeine, or any other thermo based product. If this is not a concern, or problem for you, then green light on Clen!!!

Ok, back to diet.
This is my diet almost down to a key.
1. chicken, turkey breast, tuna, tons of green veggies, 1 gal of water a day, even when Im not thirsty. 0 refined sugar, 0 white bread, or potatoes. 15, or 12 grain bread. The only fruit that I eat is watermelon cubes. I love fruit but don't need the extra sugar (natural, or not).
2. Stay away from all soda, diet included. The body has a really hard time understanding the difference between diet, and non diet beverages that have artificial sweetener's. If you can retrain your body, and mind to eat for fuel only, not because it taste good and you want more of it, I promise the fat will drop..... If you feel that you need assistance with fat loss, then feel free to supplement with the chems that you may be of interest to you, including clen.
"Remember the extra fat did not build in 1 day, keep in mind it might take a little longer to drop then expected". whatever you do, dont give up, or get discouraged!! You can do it, I have no doubt about it!!!
Best wishes!!!!
After reading this post again, Ipamorelin will not give you the hunger that is accompanied with GHRP-2. just some more food for thought!!
Ipam is my favorite GHRP (data testing only...) 0 hunger issues....

Last edited:
Agree with everything stylus says apart from the fruit comment. Fruit is low GI and in my experience can be eaten in large amounts without hindering fat loss. I like sweet potato too but do understand where he's coming from. The comment about diet beverages and retraining your mindset is what I wanted to home in on though, it is just totally the key. When I look at any food now first thing I see in my head is a set of numbers pro, fat, cals etc. When I see cakes I don't even see food just man boobs and a flaby stomach. To me worrying about fruit and potato is more of a pre contest thing than something for the average gym rat trying to get a nice 6 pack though. That said stylus may be a very advanced guy I'm just saying op doesn't need to worry about these things

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
i appreciate all the suggestions. i am not obese , but i could use to lose 10-20 lbs and i would have a flat stomach, i know what i "should" be eating but for me at least, its just not so easy, in order for me to drop these final 10-20 lbs i need to seriously restrict my diet and it just doesnt work,im litterally in pain from hunger, perhaps i dont have willpower and im willing to admit that, anyway, i really dont see myself hitting my goal weight by summer without some sort of drug to kill my hunger, i would like to try clen but i hear it doesnt stop hunger very well, just stimulates metabolisim also t3 i hear can make people hungry and thats what im trying to avoid..i would like to go on a nice lean protein diet with the help of something like phen or something similar, i feel i can do that, its just hopeless without it. i found a couple places from europe, china and mexico that sell it, but i cant find any u.s. suppliers, if someone knows of one, thats trusted or sells another similar prescription appetite suppressent please let me know, im kind of desperate, to answer the first question, i used cjc and ghrp-2 for 4 months with only weight gain. its not a viable option for what i am trying to do and its frankly too expensive to almost nothing to show for it. please help me find this crap, lol.. i really would like to order it so i can be in shape by the time weather gets warm.

it would also be ideal if said supplier also sold clen as i wanna use both. i figure a month or two with that and then i can maintain with reasonable diet and exercise. i can maintain my weight as long as i dont over eat but over thanks giving, christmas, new years ect, i gained a lot of weight, before that i was in decent shape but it was really uncomfortable getting there and this time around i would just love something to kill the hunger pains. i have stubborn fat around my mid section that just doesnt go away without serious caloric restriction

Like stylus said, diet is 70% off fat loss. Put your hope in yourself as hope in drugs will leave you disappointed if you dont change your diet. Eat 6-7 times a day. You can go 2.5 hours between eating. Btw, clen/t3 does not increase hunger, dont worry you will be too nauseous to think about food..lol. And drop the peptides that cause hunger.

is t3 anabolic? im starting to get some hairloss and i dont wanna use anything that might aggravate that, im actually on finasteride and i think thats also contributing to me having a hard time losing weight

try intermittent fasting....that way u can eat 2-3 big meals and feel full from them...easy to fast when u know ur getting ready to eat 1000 calories

drugs wont overcome a bad diet....

maybe dnp at a low dose is something to research....i would take it before clen or t3

diet

used to weigh 345 pounds am now down to 210 still do not have perfect body but between lifting weights litlte cardio and watching what I ate I now fit into a size 35 waist(jeans) exercise and diet are everything to me the more muscle you have the more fuel efficient your body is I was totally out of shape and ready for heart attack/stroke get into it and you will change your food addiction into a exercise addiction never be on the cover of muscle fitness (at least not yet) but very happy with results HIT THE GYM

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Stromba926
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws