over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

DES VS. LR3

lookingforanedge

Registered
Can someone give me a good breakdown of the differences of these compounds.

Why one over the other...or both :)

both.

DES before the animal is about to do anything that needs endurance and lr3 afterward for it helping to shuttle food for it so it can recover much faster.

Lr3 has made my rat look amazing on a carb diet. His shit is getting 3D again and every time I put him back on DES he loses some fats and makes some minor gains due to the endurance going up.

There is a long post on musclesci saying the difference and all that but I think the forum is down right now or I simply can't access it.

IMHO, DES is a much better compound. There are several issues, DES is several folds more anabolic that IGF-1 or LR3. The reason is that when you inject LR3 a lot if it will get bound by IGF binding protein. Remember in our body once a hormone/peptide gets attached to a binding protein it becomes useless. Also because of its long action, it has more chance to activate IGF receptors in the intestine hence causing intestinal hyperplasia.

DES has 67 amino acids instead of 70 in IGF-1 and 83 in LR3. Because of this the IGF binding protein does not attach to it. So you have more floating to get to their potential receptors. Also, it is short acting and does not have as high chance of intestinal hyperplasia. One of the the most amazing properties of the molecule is that it works better and enters the IGF receptor better with the presence of lactic acid.

The issue is that IGF DES is very difficult to produce. More so even than LR3. We are going to be testing some sponsors IGF DES soon and Phil is also having USA made DES as we speak. If it tests out good we will have a winner :)

IMHO, DES is a much better compound. There are several issues, DES is several folds more anabolic that IGF-1 or LR3. The reason is that when you inject LR3 a lot if it will get bound by IGF binding protein. Remember in our body once a hormone/peptide gets attached to a binding protein it becomes useless. Also because of its long action, it has more chance to activate IGF receptors in the intestine hence causing intestinal hyperplasia.

DES has 67 amino acids instead of 70 in IGF-1 and 83 in LR3. Because of this the IGF binding protein does not attach to it. So you have more floating to get to their potential receptors. Also, it is short acting and does not have as high chance of intestinal hyperplasia. One of the the most amazing properties of the molecule is that it works better and enters the IGF receptor better with the presence of lactic acid.

The issue is that IGF DES is very difficult to produce. More so even than LR3. We are going to be testing some sponsors IGF DES soon and Phil is also having USA made DES as we speak. If it tests out good we will have a winner :)

Can't wait to get the usa des! So, how many times a day can you use it to get best results? Lactic acid is present after training so several short burst workouts per day with post adminstration may be a smart move?

Can't wait to get the usa des! So, how many times a day can you use it to get best results? Lactic acid is present after training so several short burst workouts per day with post adminstration may be a smart move?

I know most just randomly say use pre work out, but pre work out there is no lactic acid build up in the muscle. It is probably not the most convenient but the best actually would be intra-work out. DES has a very short half life as in 15-20 min. So if you inject half way thru your work out and then kill it for another 30 min it is perfect. 40mcg in each muscle group trained would be perfect once a day. I would still stick with 4-6 weeks on and then give it a month off.

I know most just randomly say use pre work out, but pre work out there is no lactic acid build up in the muscle. It is probably not the most convenient but the best actually would be intra-work out. DES has a very short half life as in 15-20 min. So if you inject half way thru your work out and then kill it for another 30 min it is perfect. 40mcg in each muscle group trained would be perfect once a day. I would still stick with 4-6 weeks on and then give it a month off.

yes but dont both igf des and lr3 take approx 72 hours to elicit there effects once bound to an igf receptor?

so why would the half life matter if both activate the igf receptor at the same rate?

yes but dont both igf des and lr3 take approx 72 hours to elicit there effects once bound to an igf receptor?

so why would the half life matter if both activate the igf receptor at the same rate?

A question I'd love to see an answer to. If DES really needs to be injected at the gym (as well as refrigerated once constituted), then it's pretty much useless to me. Even if it's not AAS, you know damn well someone will eventually catch you.

DES intra or immediately post is the best idea IMO. Before workout is silly and doesn't work with the body's usage of local IGF-1.

LR3 is more of an insulin-like nutrient partitioner than anything else IMO.

Just got some LR3 recently and I have been researching DES for a very long time now and LR3 wins hands fucking down. Give some to my animal before his pre-workout meal and he chugs it and leaves. Vascularity, pump, everything is much much much better!

Just got some LR3 recently and I have been researching DES for a very long time now and LR3 wins hands fucking down. Give some to my animal before his pre-workout meal and he chugs it and leaves. Vascularity, pump, everything is much much much better!

The issue is if you really had used legit DES?

So how is it that Ergopep is selling bottles at $25.

If its SO difficult to produce REAL IGF-DES...then what is Ergopep selling inside that vial? :lightbulb:

So how is it that Ergopep is selling bottles at $25.

If its SO difficult to produce REAL IGF-DES...then what is Ergopep selling inside that vial? :lightbulb:

Could simply be a "clearance" sale since they'll be switching to USA made soon, although I had similar concerns about a sale they had a few months ago where they were giving DES away with $100+ orders.

Could simply be a "clearance" sale since they'll be switching to USA made soon, although I had similar concerns about a sale they had a few months ago where they were giving DES away with $100+ orders.

Its been $25 for the last like 2 years.

How they are selling a peptipe that is "very difficult to produce" for $25 means it is not DES.

And people willingly inject that shit...

Based on feedback from trusted guys, I trust ergo more than most peptide companies. Problem is, it's not even always the fault of the peptide company. Half the time or more it's the fault of the suppliers.

The reason I like legit pharma or licensed research products is because there are quality control standards. We're always taking a risk with research peptides and UGL stuff. Heavy metals, bacteria...etc - all a major risk factor.

Based on feedback from trusted guys, I trust ergo more than most peptide companies. Problem is, it's not even always the fault of the peptide company. Half the time or more it's the fault of the suppliers.

The reason I like legit pharma or licensed research products is because there are quality control standards. We're always taking a risk with research peptides and UGL stuff. Heavy metals, bacteria...etc - all a major risk factor.

I disagree homie. Why would a peptide company KNOWINGLY sell and distribute a product that you are UNSURE of its authenticity? So if the DES they have been selling for years isnt "up-to par" (Considering theyre working with a new "US" Supplier) ... What is inside that bottle of "DES" ?

I disagree homie. Why would a peptide company KNOWINGLY sell and distribute a product that you are UNSURE of its authenticity? So if the DES they have been selling for years isnt "up-to par" (Considering theyre working with a new "US" Supplier) ... What is inside that bottle of "DES" ?

Yea I agree that these companies should be testing they're products...not relying on suppliers.

I just don't think most of these companies have known how to accurately test the peptides....until alpha recently got involved

Yea I agree that these companies should be testing they're products...not relying on suppliers.

I just don't think most of these companies have known how to accurately test the peptides....until alpha recently got involved

This is the straight honest truth. I have talked to owners of Ergo, Maxim, Extreme, Purchase, Osta and SRC and most of them did not even know that an HPLC report is useless and doesnt tell you anything. I dont think they themselves knew how to test these. Their manufacturer hands them an SDS-PAGE report and they think "wow this must be legit."

Needless to say what i posted and have told them has been a wake up call. I know it sucks but instead of worrying about the past, whats important that the responsible ones are doing everything they can to make sure their shit is getting tested.

As far as worrying about what you were putting in your body in the past. Trust me it is not cyanide or some poison. If anything it is most likely incomplete polypeptide chains made up of amino acids that never made it to completion and your body processes them like any other amino acid.

This is the straight honest truth. I have talked to owners of Ergo, Maxim, Extreme, Purchase, Osta and SRC and most of them did not even know that an HPLC report is useless and doesnt tell you anything. I dont think they themselves knew how to test these. Their manufacturer hands them an SDS-PAGE report and they think "wow this must be legit."

Needless to say what i posted and have told them has been a wake up call. I know it sucks but instead of worrying about the past, whats important that the responsible ones are doing everything they can to make sure their shit is getting tested.

As far as worrying about what you were putting in your body in the past. Trust me it is not cyanide or some poison. If anything it is most likely incomplete polypeptide chains made up of amino acids that never made it to completion and your body processes them like any other amino acid.
We owe a lot to Alpha for shedding the light....thanks bro

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner