Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training   Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products  
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products    Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training    Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products               Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

ŠALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2002-2017
CHATROOM
THIS SITE BEST VIEWED IN MINIMUM 1440 x 900 SCREEN RESOLUTION
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products               Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

Automatic Translations (Powered by Google, Microsoft& Apertium):
Arabic Bulgarian Catalan Chinese Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Haitian Creole Hebrew Hindi Hungarian Indonesian Italian Japanese Korean Latvian Lithuanian Norwegian Polish Portuguese Romanian Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Taiwanese Thai Turkish Ukrainian Vietnamese
Go Back   Professional Muscle > Powerlifting & Strength Sports > Powerlifting/Strongman Discussion
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
PM
Facebook
PM
Youtube
PM Mobile App
(Android)
PM
Pinterest
PM
Twitter
Like Tree14Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-16-2015, 06:04 AM
Newbie Registered Member

Anavar is so underrated for strength...

Anyone here feel the same way?

Many people say "Var is so weak, its only for girls and kids, man up and run fucking tren" or something like that.

Tren is great drug. Test/tren is always one of my best cycle but I'm way stronger on test/var. Even not cose to.
I'm a lucky one who can run huge amount of tren w/o sides but still var gives me way better results than huge amount of tren. (pl/strength wise)

I love drol, one of my all time favorite. It gives me strength, endurance, focus, stamina, recovery, fullness, leanness, everything lol
but unfortunately, I don't respond well to it unless I take alot 250-300mg. I'm way stronger on 100mg var vs 250mg drol.
I do believe drol is a weak drug mg per mg.

Halo? I love halo but who has legit halo nowadays lol so is var though..

Suspension....feel like pin cushion sometimes...

I could write about dbol, sdrol, epi, winny, m1t etc.. but it's not my point.

My point is, I'm kind of 'bang for buck' guy so I usually just take basic stuff and focus on smart training and diet. but var is always impressd me. I'm strong on var.
Who said var is weak and mild? I used to think so before I tried.

Anyone have similar experience?
Old 01-16-2015, 09:23 AM
Banned

Your anavar is probaby dbol/anavar so yah that's a powerful blend.
WickedT likes this.
Old 01-25-2015, 08:52 AM
Newbie Registered Member

if youre a "bang for your buck" guy then you shouldnt take real anavar. i can guarantee youre getting dbol or win with dbol because its cheap as hell per gram. so yes dbol makes you strong keep doing what youre doing. but if you really think a huge amount of drol matches up with 100 of var youre crazy lol. also the definition of strong is painfully subjective. total pro then youre strong
Old 01-25-2015, 09:25 AM
Newbie Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deltoidmaximus View Post
if youre a "bang for your buck" guy then you shouldnt take real anavar. i can guarantee youre getting dbol or win with dbol because its cheap as hell per gram. so yes dbol makes you strong keep doing what youre doing. but if you really think a huge amount of drol matches up with 100 of var youre crazy lol. also the definition of strong is painfully subjective. total pro then youre strong
LOL No. My var is legit. You should look into another thread (I forgot the title of the thread though) before replying me and say "your var is dbol"
I talked about it there.

Sorry, I don't need the typical explanation for beginner "your var is win/dbol"
I'm not a newbie. I have used ton of legit HG Dbol or Drol or win.

And I disagree drol vs var part.
Old 01-25-2015, 09:33 AM
Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Quote:
Originally Posted by squatguy View Post
LOL No. My var is legit. You should look into another thread (I forgot the title of the thread though) before replying me and say "your var is dbol"
I talked about it there.

Sorry, I don't need the typical explanation for beginner "your var is win/dbol"
I'm not a newbie. I have used ton of legit HG Dbol or Drol or win.

And I disagree drol vs var part.
Lol. "You should look into another thread...I just don't know which one to tell you to go look in."

So how are you certain your var is legit?
Old 01-25-2015, 09:34 AM
Kilo Klub Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrinityD View Post
Trinity you make me want to give up on life lol...
Old 01-25-2015, 09:37 AM
Newbie Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight9 View Post
Lol. "You should look into another thread...I just don't know which one to tell you to go look in."

So how are you certain your var is legit?

I thought you already read it because you are always here.

Thread, "high dose anavar = tren without the side effects."

My var? Because it was tested end of story
Simpllyhuge likes this.

Last edited by squatguy; 01-25-2015 at 09:40 AM.
Old 01-25-2015, 09:43 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dezzy View Post
Trinity you make me want to give up on life lol...

Haha why do you say that bro?
Old 01-25-2015, 09:46 AM
Kilo Klub Member

Quote:
Haha why do you say that bro?
Your brutally honest haha probably for the best I think some of us guys NOT in the know are living in fantasy land. Just disappointed I would like to try some legit var but it seems nearly impossible.
Riles likes this.
Old 01-25-2015, 11:03 AM
Kilo Klub Member

Awards Showcase

Var at 100ed is great for strenght. Tren doesnt give me much strenght but transforms my body like nothing else. Nothing beats anadrol imo for strenght though.
ZOFO1973 likes this.

Get 25% OFF Peptides and Liquids. Coupon Code: SAM25OFF
Old 01-25-2015, 02:30 PM
Registered Member

50mg gauls anavar caused some significant strength gains, no water retention, just full muscles and I specifically remember the pumps being fantastic. 75mg for a few days and I had to back down because of heartburn.
Old 01-25-2015, 03:47 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHAPS View Post
50mg gauls anavar caused some significant strength gains, no water retention, just full muscles and I specifically remember the pumps being fantastic. 75mg for a few days and I had to back down because of heartburn.
bold: sounds like dbol/winny

Old 01-26-2015, 07:23 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
bold: sounds like dbol/winny

Ahhh you have me second guessing everything lmao. In all seriousness though I have used D-bol from powder and it made me pretty damn happy but lazy and I retained water, good pumps, lowered appetite. I'd also used winstrol and 50mg my joints hurt, strength was up, shed a little hair and I was wired. Who knows at this point, unless it's hg you never know.
Old 01-26-2015, 07:24 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dezzy View Post
Your brutally honest haha probably for the best I think some of us guys NOT in the know are living in fantasy land. Just disappointed I would like to try some legit var but it seems nearly impossible.
Agreed, it's made me burst out laughing a few times
Old 01-30-2015, 12:14 PM
Registered Member

I was strong on "var" also bloated. Figured it was probably dbol. It was human grade too but unless you get it from the pharmacy you never really know.
Old 03-13-2015, 01:01 AM
Newbie Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by joyfull View Post
I was strong on "var" also bloated. Figured it was probably dbol. It was human grade too but unless you get it from the pharmacy you never really know.
Bloat? Definitely sounds like dbol
WickedT likes this.
Old 04-25-2015, 05:51 AM
Registered Member

Var gives me crazy strength gains as well, even at like 30mg/day.

And I can promise that mine isn't dbol/var because I'm INCREDIBLY sensitive to anything that aromatizes, I bloat real bad... the stuff I run makes me crazy vascular and shreds lower belly fat, something I think would be borderline impossible if you're sensitive to bloat, not under 10% and running any amount of dbol.

I'm a little different than most, for whatever reason juice hits my blood stream and I can feel the effects much faster than most people. I feel all orals the same day and can feel good tren a kick in the next day.
Old 05-19-2016, 03:43 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Okay so I've been on Var a while now and love it. I had various doses 40 to 80mg a day. It def helps push strenght forward.

however, how do we know if it's truly var - what are the signs it's dbol and not var???
Old 05-19-2016, 03:45 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by showstopper83 View Post
Var gives me crazy strength gains as well, even at like 30mg/day.

And I can promise that mine isn't dbol/var because I'm INCREDIBLY sensitive to anything that aromatizes, I bloat real bad... the stuff I run makes me crazy vascular and shreds lower belly fat, something I think would be borderline impossible if you're sensitive to bloat, not under 10% and running any amount of dbol.

I'm a little different than most, for whatever reason juice hits my blood stream and I can feel the effects much faster than most people. I feel all orals the same day and can feel good tren a kick in the next day.
Var makes me feel more solid and I am able to get past old roadblocks. After about an hour or 2 after taking it- it usually ads a nice boost. After going off it- the gains don't go away

I think it's different for everyone but I def gain weight on Var.
Old 09-19-2016, 12:37 AM
Registered Member

I can vouche for var too. It's underrated.