over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Circumin Research

collinb

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Just starting my undergraduate studies at university in independent research. Picking up a study involving circumin that might come as a surprise.

In the lab I will be joining, current work current working being done is in beginning stage of research is being done on Curcumin with the relation to negative effects on heart health. The hypothesis of the group I believe is that it actually poses a negative impact on heart and coronary system through alpha actinin increase in the body resulting in a build up of collagen (as alpha actinin is a precursor to collagen) Our current study suggests that supplemental curcumin increase collagen build up in the body increasing risk of heart diseases and negative health rather than aid in preventing it through an increase level of alpha actinin.

Right now curcumin is known for its ability to decrease pulmonary arterial pressure and inhibit the deposition of collagen in pulmonary blood vessels. But with the studies being conducted what is being found might not be the case, actually increases the deposition of collagen. Leading to worse cardiovascular health.

I know JM and a few other top guys are huge advocates of circumin so I am very interested in seeing how the results pan out over the summer and next year depending on how long our research will be going. Might wanna try to get this published after and see if it has any impact on the health industry. As I said though, still in beginning stages, don't know too much about the research as I will be joining the lab in 2 weeks and only got a quick over view and description and this is done by memory. Just wanted to create this thread and see opinions on it and will update it along with updates on research and such as we see results.

definetley interested, please keep updating this...

I believe the lab has only completed a single trial run, that was not meant to be directly related to circumin and the negative impact but after doing gel electrophoresis (I believe that was the technique cant think of another that would fit in with this) and testing the levels of alpha actinin after supplementing circumin to mice, the results showed a huge spike in AA causing the hypothesis to be developed over the initial testing they were doing and replacing the research.

Will be updating every few weeks and such to keep everyone informed on progress and results. I know alot of guys taket his supplement for heart health and if the results show a negative impact then I feel its important, especially among an AAS community and the fact heart disease is the number one killer of men, that I needed to share.

That lab better hurry up because I have been taking curc in high doses weekly for 4 years. Only ever seen benefits from it.

Keep us posted

Can you define high doses?

That lab better hurry up because I have been taking curc in high doses weekly for 4 years. Only ever seen benefits from it.

Keep us posted

I know this thread is old but I was curious as to what was concluded from the research that collinb was involved in, regarding curcumin...still on the fence about supplementing with it.

Anyone try the nutripure brand of curcumin? Seems high quality and potent.

I been taking it for a year now. Only hear good things about it. Interesting...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

God, im soo sick of this. One minute a supplement is the best thing since slice bread and the next its bad for you. SMH...:rolleyes::b:confused:anghead:

studies can be manipulated to say almost anything. Just skew some numbers here, throw out those #`s we dont like cause they must be errors, add in some subjects that are predisposed to what we are trying to prove and BAMMM the study reads how you want.

idk...i was taking the injectable curcumin...i wasnt impressed.....had PIP the whole time on my body....and i think it actually MADE MY BLOOD PRESSURE GO UP.

Just starting my undergraduate studies at university in independent research. Picking up a study involving circumin that might come as a surprise.

In the lab I will be joining, current work current working being done is in beginning stage of research is being done on Curcumin with the relation to negative effects on heart health. The hypothesis of the group I believe is that it actually poses a negative impact on heart and coronary system through alpha actinin increase in the body resulting in a build up of collagen (as alpha actinin is a precursor to collagen) Our current study suggests that supplemental curcumin increase collagen build up in the body increasing risk of heart diseases and negative health rather than aid in preventing it through an increase level of alpha actinin.

Right now curcumin is known for its ability to decrease pulmonary arterial pressure and inhibit the deposition of collagen in pulmonary blood vessels. But with the studies being conducted what is being found might not be the case, actually increases the deposition of collagen. Leading to worse cardiovascular health.

I know JM and a few other top guys are huge advocates of circumin so I am very interested in seeing how the results pan out over the summer and next year depending on how long our research will be going. Might wanna try to get this published after and see if it has any impact on the health industry. As I said though, still in beginning stages, don't know too much about the research as I will be joining the lab in 2 weeks and only got a quick over view and description and this is done by memory. Just wanted to create this thread and see opinions on it and will update it along with updates on research and such as we see results.

2 years later, surely there must be an update or some info to share positive or negative? Kind of a frightening post to make to never circle back on at some point.

idk...i was taking the injectable curcumin...i wasnt impressed.....had PIP the whole time on my body....and i think it actually MADE MY BLOOD PRESSURE GO UP.

well its def not for everyone but in order to be impressed you do actually have to run it right, trying a few shots and backing out doesn't count! lol

that's like people that say they try dc training!

:banghead:

that said, it is best saved for those with lots of experience!

once you do this for 10-20 years, once you use all the aas out there once you really know, then you know!

:p

well its def not for everyone but in order to be impressed you do actually have to run it right, trying a few shots and backing out doesn't count! lol

once you do this for 10-20 years, once you use all the aas out there once you really know, then you know!

LK3,

Have you ever heard of any negative info out there like the OP is talking about?

Ok i been seeing post about curcumin and some other things . What the hell is it used for LOL

hmm..well....respectively.....i been doing steroids for 22 years...on the boards for over 10 years....i done every steroid there is....idk...call me silly but i might know.
i didnt "try" a few shots.

I personally like RES at higher doses and curcumin lower, Just after a lot of use thats where I feel best.

Ak

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311