advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Seeking Fitness Tracker Data (e.g., Whoop, Oura) for Research Study: $25 Coupon for Ampouletude.com

Type-IIx

Registered
Newbies
I am seeking fitness tracker data to be used in a research study about AAS effects on sleep (focusing on trenbolone, but also broadening the inquiry) & resting heart rate, but also hoping to identify any other interesting parameters that might be implicated.

Prerequisites:
Data, that includes, but is not limited to:
1. Slow-Wave Sleep (SWS), and
2. Resting Heart Rate (Pulse; RHR), and
3. In a raw format – if possible, Excel (.xlsx), Comma-Separated Values (.csv), or OpenOffice Spreadsheet (.ods) – that is exported from any fitness tracker (e.g., Whoop, Oura, Apple)

Data Needed:
1. Raw (exported) data set, in whichever format it gives, but preferably Excel (.xlsx), Comma-Separated Values (.csv), or OpenOffice Spreadsheet (.ods) – spanning the time periods described by:

2. Notes overlaid to the data set, that describe:

I. Dates of Use

II. Compounds Used, of the Classes:

a) anabolic-androgenic steroids
b) growth factors (e.g., rhGH, Ibutamoren [MK-677], Mod GRF 1-29)
c) beta-blockers
d) sleep medication and/or supplements (e.g., doxylamine succinate [NyQuil], Ambien, trazodone, mirtazapine, diphenhydramine [Benadryl], magnesium)

III. Doses Used

3. Raw (exported) data set, in whichever format it gives, but preferably Excel (.xlsx), Comma-Separated Values (.csv), or OpenOffice Spreadsheet (.ods) – spanning a time period (> 3 mo. continuous) marked by relative wash-out from the above drugs, insofar as it exists ("base-line"), & where not washed-out:

4. Note about how the wash-out period differs from a state of total abstinence from the Compounds Used from Item 2 (above)

If you could compress these into a zip file, and let me know the file size after compression (i.e., by private message), I'll decide on the best manner to receive the data from you.

Note: A coupon code for $25 to be used on https://ampouletude.com towards any purchase (e.g., Books, Coaching, Consulting, Writing) will be provided to those who satisy these requirements with their dataset & notes.

I use Garmin and would happily support the cause free if you take our files. If not, I will just say this. The wash out period with endurance is fkn crazy. Literally run an 815 mile for 12 miles and slowly work my way to 155hr on gear. Wash out period, I could run a marathon and barely touch 150 at the same pace.

Good luck on your analysis and good luck

I use Garmin and would happily support the cause free if you take our files. If not, I will just say this. The wash out period with endurance is fkn crazy. Literally run an 815 mile for 12 miles and slowly work my way to 155hr on gear. Wash out period, I could run a marathon and barely touch 150 at the same pace.

Good luck on your analysis and good luck
That would be great. If you can PM me after you've put together a zipped archive (.zip) containing the required materials and let me know its file size, that would be tremendous.

Also tagging @Performance Based who indicated to me that he'd like to contribute. Please review the title post, and I will provide you with a coupon code after receiving the required materials.

Thank you! And Happy New Year!

No clue what Ampouletude.com is but I’ll do it for an Amazon card 😂

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner