over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Periodization for Bodybuilding (Article) from Ampouletude.com: Home of Type-IIx

Just came across this...I don't think he's held in high regard here because he is biased promoting his kettle bell program and it's superiority...but guy is definitely intelligent and offers a different perspective.

Curious, do you feel that American exercise science is behind the Russian and Chinese? Do you research their current methods? These days do they view things the same as Americans or very different?

You can really tell that this is the training board when an article about Periodization for Bodybuilding gets 5-10X as much interest vs. Meso, which is more the drug board (thinksteroids after all).
It’s aptly named ‘thinksteroids’ because 99% of its members ‘think’ they know what they’re chatting about regarding drugs but the reality is that the knowledge on PM supersedes what’s on Meso, one hundred fold with just a handful of ‘ok’ physiques on there at best.
Best of luck with book anyway mate 👍🏻

I'm not sure, so many guys have posted this!

As a medical professional, some of the posts on meso, and much less here…terrify me on the long term survival of our species.

I’ll put it this way…the human body is amazing on how much abuse it can take. If you break it…..well….your fucking retarded and deal with it.

As a medical professional, some of the posts on meso, and much less here…terrify me on the long term survival of our species.

I’ll put it this way…the human body is amazing on how much abuse it can take. If you break it…..well….your fucking retarded and deal with it.
I basically agree that we're a very resilient, adaptable species. At a basic level

Though societally, people & the systems that they have built have become remarkably (inhumanly) fragile.

It's totally correct that we can adapt to drinking motor oil if we so choose. And with the advent of the internet (an invention that came with tremendously steep trade-offs), there is probably a group somewhere that will choose to do so.

I basically agree that we're a very resilient, adaptable species. At a basic level

Though societally, people & the systems that they have built have become remarkably (inhumanly) fragile.

It's totally correct that we can adapt to drinking motor oil if we so choose. And with the advent of the internet (an invention that came with tremendously steep trade-offs), there is probably a group somewhere that will choose to do so.
So engine antifreeze is not a suitable cheap substitute for blood thinners? Damn.

I have published a new Article, titled Combined RhGH and GLP-1 Agonist: Rationales and Practical Use for Recomp (Simultaneous Fat Loss & Muscle Gain) at https://ampouletude.com/articles

For those interested in my forthcoming book, Bolus: A Practical and Reference Guide for the Use of Recombinant hGH and GH Secretagogues, I can provide the following information:

1. It will be available within 4 weeks
2. For sale as a quality softcover bound textbook
3. Sold from https://ampouletude.com
4. For those who have made preorders, you will have to re-order when the book sale is launched.

I will make another announcement when the book is shipping.

I have published a new Article, titled Combined RhGH and GLP-1 Agonist: Rationales and Practical Use for Recomp (Simultaneous Fat Loss & Muscle Gain) at https://ampouletude.com/articles

For those interested in my forthcoming book, Bolus: A Practical and Reference Guide for the Use of Recombinant hGH and GH Secretagogues, I can provide the following information:

1. It will be available within 4 weeks
2. For sale as a quality softcover bound textbook
3. Sold from https://ampouletude.com
4. For those who have made preorders, you will have to re-order when the book sale is launched.

I will make another announcement when the book is shipping.
Nice ill deff have to get one, hate books in the computer i like paper.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131