over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Who does MMA???

Dezzy

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Who does MMA? What supplements and drugs do you take to assist you in your endeavors? Testing is not an issue BTW.

I am not an MMA fighter but their usual protocols include winny, anavar, halo, test, hgh...

Ok thanks for you response.

I stopped training when my last academy I trained at closed down last year, bacause there's no other good ones within driving distance of where I live now and i'm picky as to where I train. But I fought pro for over 6 years. Since it's a sport highly dependent on maintaining a low weight with maximum strength and endurance to be successful, bulking agents are pretty much out of the question, as well as anything that causes water retention. Winny is a big one and helped me a lot, but it made me cramp up during training and is liver toxic so you hafta cycle it regularly. If you want the best results, I'd stick with anavar for sure. Best thing for mma, and you can run it for long periods. Also, you can cycle halo if you wanna get your strength way up, but in the end speed and technique are where your power comes from, and leverage over strength with grappling. Just stick with anavar 50 mg daily and you'll be golden :)

Is legit Anavar even available anymore Killerphysique? The BB message boards have me scared to try it for fear that it is faked, or substituted for something?

What about low test and mast?

I am not an MMA fighter but their usual protocols include winny, anavar, halo, test, hgh...

I use to be an MMA fighter and there is no way that I would run winny-your joints take a beating as is, no need in weaking them anymore

instead I would run EQ to up the red blood cells and increase endurance

maybe low dosage of DECA to help the joints

main thing is to watch your blood pressure if that gets high you will tire out quick

Ok thanks Dorian, I was planning on running a replacment dose of test like 125mg and 400mg of eq for my first 'mma' cycle (not new to this just new in the realm of a sport). I was on an oral a few months ago when I started, and it was a no go the back pumps were brutal. I would be willing to try a low dose of anavar and see how I do though.

yeah that's another big thing-you don't want the pump that will tire you out and fatigue the muscles

cramps are hell too

check out the Pat Miletich diet that he would put his fighters on

Ok will do Dorian. Thanks for the tips.

My oldest has boxed and wrestled as well as been involved in judo his whole life and the last 2 years has fought MMA.
He is 18 i hope he isn't using aas ?
Now his handler says var and tren with low doses of test is a path for the older 24+

I did a little MMA and wrestled and grappled for 10 yrs. let me tell you want something for your joints. Tren will make you tired winny will hurt your joints.

You want joint supplements for recovery. Daily training is going to wear them down and make you injury prone if you don't, stay hydrated and have good nutrition program. Are you cutting alot of weight? Most athletes I knew used GH small dosages for recovery and all the peptide stuff now, but their tested.

Before events for people who weren't tested back in day used to take fluoxymesterone (halotestin) drol to get pumped up. Now you can use testosterone lozenges too instead that kick in fast from what I heard?

My oldest has boxed and wrestled as well as been involved in judo his whole life and the last 2 years has fought MMA.
He is 18 i hope he isn't using aas ?
Now his handler says var and tren with low doses of test is a path for the older 24+

tren is not good it will make you tired. Its not a good drug for cardio. everyone i knew who played sports and used cut it out during season for that reason.

tren is not good it will make you tired. Its not a good drug for cardio. everyone i knew who played sports and used cut it out during season for that reason.

that's what I was getting ready to say-it does a number on your lipids and heart

and the crazy sweats will dehydrate

I'm a heavyweight boxer and I use low dose test (100 mg/week) and low tren A (175/week) and if anything its increased my cardio lol BP is good bloodwork good. I'm youngish tho late 20s. Not a ton of drug testing in low level pro mma or boxing. Even if you're an opener on a televised bellator card lol you're not gonna be tested.

I've transitioned into jiu jitsu and have been training 4-7x/week for the past year. Seriously about 2 years. Collectively about 2.5-3 years.

Lowest doses possible. Avoid winstrol, tren, and liver toxic stuff. Preferably low doses of EQ and Deca for the hobbiest who isn't being tested. A proper amount of TRT to back it up. GH if you can afford it. I personally wouldn't go over 200-250mg of anything individually, and nothing over 500-600mg collectively.

Who does MMA? What supplements and drugs do you take to assist you in your endeavors? Testing is not an issue BTW.

I wrestled in college which is similar. Only took protein and a multi. My cardio and strength was at such a high level that I could not tire in practice or in a match. Nowadays with gear, I can't run for sh*t, and cardio is down the drain. Only possible benefit from gear in MMA would be recovery and strength. HRT dose is all I would do if I was to compete in MMA, higher doses can hurt cardio. This is just my opinion from my experiences so take it lightly!

I think I have decided on 125mg of test stacked with 400-600 boldenone. I'm thinking of stacking it with hgh or peptides. Do you think GH or Peptides would be beneficial to me I'm still relatively young (29)? If so, Vets, can legit GH or Peptides be obtained from sponsors on this board? I'm scared because of all the talk of HGH and Peptides being faked...

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear