over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

injectable superdrol and m1t

nfernoo

Banned
Anyone ever use it?

Saw such dosed at 10mg per ml.

What's the "trade offs" from injectables.
especially these two unconventional compounds

People believe it's less hepatotoxic.
It is a little bit less but the livers not what we're mainly concerned about with orals anyways. It'll still leave a big stain on your cardiovascular health that could take months to recover from ( I'm specifically talking about these two particular compounds) . Likewise,kidney function will decline .You'll probably feel the drug is slightly more potent via IM route as well. Not really worth the extra CC's IMO

Last edited:
Go with injectable adrol if you're looking to experiment with injectable orals IMO.

It skips first liver pass, so slightly less toxic to that organ. Won't bother digestive system either.

Probably a quicker and more elevated peak of blood concentration as well, since it will go almost straight into bloodstream.

Main con would be injecting guaiacol, which is pretty toxic.

People believe it's less hepatotoxic.
It is a little bit less but the livers not what we're mainly concerned about with orals anyways. It'll still leave a big stain on your cardiovascular health that could take months to recover from ( I'm specifically talking about these two particular compounds) . Likewise,kidney function will decline .You'll probably feel the drug is slightly more potent via IM route as well. Not really worth the extra CC's IMO

what makes you so certain? if his blood pressure doesn't elevate, etc.. why would his kidney function decline?

It skips first liver pass, so slightly less toxic to that organ. Won't bother digestive system either.

Probably a quicker and more elevated peak of blood concentration as well, since it will go almost straight into bloodstream.

I wont use or brew with quaiacol again.
Half eo or all eo has been fine with ten and win my oral

what makes you so certain? if his blood pressure doesn't elevate, etc.. why would his kidney function decline?

What does blood pressure etc mean?
Just rephrase it to if his blood pressure doesn't increase why wouldn't his kidney function decline.
Unless you actually have an 'etc' because it makes the question extremely vague.

The tubular cells/glomeruli both get stressed putting this kind of shit in your body. I have witnessed acute glomerulonephritis from trenbolone and harsh oral use. Your kidneys aren't magically immune to everything just because there's no significant increase in blood Pressure. In fact , blood pressure can begin elevating after damage is already done to the organ.

at 10mg/ml that sh*t would probably be stable without any BB and BA at all lol
i dont think the UGL would use guaiacol for that
they could be using it of course.
but you can get sdrol stable at 50mg/ml with the standard 20/2 BB/BA ratio without guaiacol...

at 10mg/ml that sh*t would probably be stable without any BB and BA at all lol
i dont think the UGL would use guaiacol for that
they could be using it of course.
but you can get sdrol stable at 50mg/ml with the standard 20/2 BB/BA ratio without guaiacol...

Guaiacol is standard in injectable orals. I don't know at 10mg, but are you sure it would hold at 50mg? Var, drol, dbol and winny all need guaiacol to hold in normal concentrations.

Guaiacol is standard in injectable orals. I don't know at 10mg, but are you sure it would hold at 50mg? Var, drol, dbol and winny all need guaiacol to hold in normal concentrations.

100% sure^^ never seen injectable var, so idk about that
yeah ive had some dbol that regularly crashed at 50mg/ml and it was in 50% EO and also had guaiacol if i remember correctly lol...

i dont use any orals anymore except methyltren and superdrol.
never tried m1t so its on my list, i might try an injectable of that too. never seen it so no idea how soluble that is.

methyltren and superdrol are both pretty damn soluble though.

Staff online

• Bio
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner