over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Melanotan 2 - Best Loading and Maintenence Dosing Protocol

UseButDontAbuse

Registered
Hi guys,

I've been using this MT2 protocol with virtual-no sideeffects and max results.

I recomend to anyone: from e-roids.

Preface
Melanotan-2 is a great compound used in the bodybuilding community for tanning purposes and is a second generation peptide, whose predecessor is Melanotan-1. Melanotan-2 chemical structure is similar to Melanotan-1, however, with this second generation peptide you get the added benefit of a libido increase. Melanotan-2 (abbreviated to MT-2) can be injected subcutaneously (SubQ) like many other peptides.

Common side effects resulting from MT-2 usage includes short-term nausia, which usually lasts for any period upto 12 hours; facial blushing, oily skin; loss of appetite; hyperpigmentation - which is the the increase in the number of moles and freckles and localised pigmentation; raised blood pressure.

Controlling MT-2 Side Effects:
Medically: Claritin/Zyrtec taken 10mins pre-injection.
Naturally: Ginger extract, Gential extract to be taken daily.

To control the darkening of scar tissue, then you should massage and break down the tissue named keloid tissue beneath the scarring, which should help prevent excessive localised skin pigmentation. If localised skin pigmentation is persistent, then either reduce your dose to 100mcg; stop intake of MT-2 until tan is no longer visible (this is usually 12 months approximately); switch over to MT-1, beginning at a low dose and working up; Use IPL therapy.

Now although these aforementioned side effects are related to MT-2 usage, the fact of the matter is that not everyone experiences these side effects, thus they are entirely subjective. Somebody may experience the full spectrum of side effects while another person may not experience any side effects what so ever.

Dosage Protocol:
Tolerance & Adjustment Dosage (Days 1-3);

Begin with 100mcg/ED to build up a tolerance to the compound and to introduce the peptide into your system at a controlled rate, in order to minimise any potential side effects. This beginning dosage protocol will minimise any potential nausea.
Beginning (Day 4-7);

Ok, so now you've build up a tolerance over the past three days, so now you're ready to increase your dosage and build up that tan you've wanted. After this stage, you should start to see a mild tan coming along. The dosage for this period is 250mcg/ED and this slow build-up of MT-2 in your system will help prevent any freckles and skin pigmentation.

Loading Method #1 (Day 8-21);

Now, you've build up a little glow and are you've found out how your body reacts to MT-2 - also you're now at a stage where you want to get darker. A dose of 250mcg/ED should be continued if you are happy with your results and want to gradually darken over a period of time. This dosage should also be used if you are sensitive and are experiencing side effects from MT-2. Alternatively, a dose of 500mcg/ED should be used if you want to get darker and are liking what you see so far, while also you feel little sides.

Loading Method #2 (Day 8-21);
(I use this method)

MT-2 can be made more effective through the use of environmental tanning, such as the use of sun rays or sun beds. A dose of 250mcg-300mcg/ED 30mins before sunlight exposure and another 250mcg-300mcg dose should be taken immediately after sunlight exposure to enhance your tan. Ensure you use moisturizer post-tan. On non-tanning days, stick with a dose of 250mcg-300mcg/ED.
Loading Method #3 (Day 8-21);

This method is the most conservative of the 3 and requires a dose of 100mcg M/W/F. Results will be gradual over a long period of time.

Maintenance (Weekly);

Great...so now you've got the tan you've wanted and all you want to do now is maintain it. A weekly dose is required to maintain your tan and the dose is 500mcg/EW, which can be split up into 2 individual dosages to prevent any sides.

For Loading Phase i use method #2 which i found is by far superior to the other 2...

i use 250mcg, once a week before i tan... once a week..i go in a 20min bed for 7 minutes... i stay summer florida tan dark like this...if i do ED dosing, or 2x a week tanning with it, i get so dark its actually WEIRD and doesn't look right at all...

i use 250mcg, once a week before i tan... once a week..i go in a 20min bed for 7 minutes... i stay summer florida tan dark like this...if i do ED dosing, or 2x a week tanning with it, i get so dark its actually WEIRD and doesn't look right at all...

This ^^^

Except now I dont even tan.. I just get a bottle of mt2 fill it up with water and take a shot here and there..

I used to take once a week before tanning.. and I only did that to even out my farmer tan from being outside. My forearm would look african and my chest would look hawaiian.. but during the winter its not as bad.

now i might take 2x a week or once a month.. its just a "when i open the fridge and happen to think about it thing now"

like pbt said I have had people ask what race/where im from numerous times..

if i didnt have blue eyes they would never think i was a white boy from the south.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
DrDiesel
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131