over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bulking help?

powerof2

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Currently at 12 weeks on my run. Started with 1300 test. 750 deca. Mk 25mg a day..dac 3mg a week. Calories were around 4000+. My weight came up to 217. Added tren 400 mg 4 weeks ago. Calories are up to 5000 for 3.5 weeks now... around 120 fat /550 carbs / protien 400. 2.5 weeks with slin x5days a week @ 12iu pre and post( n R). My weight isn't moving. Makes no sence to me. I'm almost 40. Been running aas off and on for 12 years. Should I end my cycle and cruse or go up in aas ( wondering if myostatin is messing me up) going up in calories would be very hard eating clean. I have been as heavy as 260, but 2010 I was 230 and lean so I would think I could bounce back to 230. Maybe not? Thanks!

Add some olive oil a protein shake to each meal for a week and see what happens. Your body has probably adapted to your caloric intake and is just maintaining. Or you could have a wicked cheat day and slam 8k-10k cals.

Here's a couple ideas I have for u buddy. First u may need to start add some cheat meals or if u already are slowly increase to make at least 1 extra very few days.
Another thing and this is for me and I no many others too, I can gain weight (lbs) size on every combo of compounds. I add tren and I automatically start leaning out with a week. So maybe take that out and see wut happens.
The last thing I would say is u no u can't jus keep gaining and gaming. And jus cuz one thing worked for u a certain way before doesn't guarantee it'll work the same way again. Jus keep that in mind. So many variables from age to job activists, to extracurilluar activities level etc.
Also wanted to tell y'all I am almost done doin the same peptide protocol as u. 25mg mk677 daily with 4mg chic fax wily. I will tell u I got fast gains in weight and size bit after 4wks they definitely leveled out and my weight stayed same but body was still transforming
Hope at least one thing I said helps y'all brotha

Here's a couple ideas I have for u buddy. First u may need to start add some cheat meals or if u already are slowly increase to make at least 1 extra very few days.
Another thing and this is for me and I no many others too, I can gain weight (lbs) size on every combo of compounds. I add tren and I automatically start leaning out with a week. So maybe take that out and see wut happens.
The last thing I would say is u no u can't jus keep gaining and gaming. And jus cuz one thing worked for u a certain way before doesn't guarantee it'll work the same way again. Jus keep that in mind. So many variables from age to job activists, to extracurilluar activities level etc.
Also wanted to tell y'all I am almost done doin the same peptide protocol as u. 25mg mk677 daily with 4mg chic fax wily. I will tell u I got fast gains in weight and size bit after 4wks they definitely leveled out and my weight stayed same but body was still transforming
Hope at least one thing I said helps y'all brotha

Thanks man! I was wondering about the Tren also. I used it in the past just for power lifting and I ate like shit back then. That's when I hit 260. Maybe go back to a cruise with a little cut for 6 weeks the blast back without it. If I keep bulking I'm thinking I'm going to need to have some shit meals .

Add some olive oil a protein shake to each meal for a week and see what happens. Your body has probably adapted to your caloric intake and is just maintaining. Or you could have a wicked cheat day and slam 8k-10k cals.

I use to add olive oil all the time back when I was powerlifting. Did care about fat! Probably need to go back to what got me huge in the past.

If its not broke don't fix it. Run it for a week see if the scale moves. Try 1tbsp evoo/1scoop whey. Or 1tbsp nut butter/1whey.

Don't forget the MK, dac and tren are all inhibiting any fat gain and possibly even burning some fat. Are you getting stronger? Your probably a lot leaner than you think and just not seeing it as the test and mk making you hold water. Tren does ramp the metabolism up a lot

Last edited:
Very strong! Last time I went of mk I was shocked how much leaner I was

Just don't limit your eating to a set plan. Make that the minimum, eat more!!! You've done good, just lay down the hammer !

Very strong! Last time I went of mk I was shocked how much leaner I was

Sounds to me like your in a very good place, eating 5000 calories, getting leaner and building ab little muscle. Id just keep going

Just don't limit your eating to a set plan. Make that the minimum, eat more!!! You've done good, just lay down the hammer !

Agree. Need to quit being a pussy and just eat more. Really only one reason some is going up in weight. More food. It's just the math doesn't add up! Shit maybe a have parasites

When is the last time you had blood work? Checked for any problems?

Agree. Need to quit being a pussy and just eat more. Really only one reason some is going up in weight. More food. It's just the math doesn't add up! Shit maybe a have parasites

what was your last cycle ? thats alot of food man , how many days do you train? how much cardio are you doing? and what does MK stand for

what was your last cycle ? thats alot of food man , how many days do you train? how much cardio are you doing? and what does MK stand for

Mk667 it's a oral gh increaser. 5 days a week. Cardio 3 day 12-30 minutes

Mk667 it's a oral gh increaser. 5 days a week. Cardio 3 day 12-30 minutes

Ok did some reading on it. Tbh I have no idea man seems like you are doing everything right. We all know increase food or decrease work load but that's already a ton. I know from personal experience when I had trouble gaining it was because my food sources were too clean I would eat the staples as soon added pasta, bread, cheese, pancakes i started gaining weight too quickly.

Ok did some reading on it. Tbh I have no idea man seems like you are doing everything right. We all know increase food or decrease work load but that's already a ton. I know from personal experience when I had trouble gaining it was because my food sources were too clean I would eat the staples as soon added pasta, bread, cheese, pancakes i started gaining weight too quickly.

Thanks man. I'm going to try to up my good fats. I wouldn't be surprised at all if I get fat! Oh well I lean out easy

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • MikeS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear