over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

We are getting fatter....

We shouldn't be surprised. With all the food products out there that are loaded with high fructose corn syrup and chemicals that affect our hormone levels, it's no wonder why the obesity epidemic is so prevalent here. It's also very expensive to buy organic whole foods as well so most will go for the processed gmo garbage. Plus most people are too lazy to exercise or "they don't have time" so to speak.

Last edited:
I think it depends a lot on where you live (what state, city, part of town). Some places you won't see a fat person for days and others it's like a jabba the hut farm.

Obesity is a disease inversely proportional to socioeconomic status as well as schooling/education. So the underlying problem isn't so much the obesity itself but rather poverty and lack of education.

Went to my 8 year old sisters school concert last week and the amount of OBESE, not just chubby, but blown up obese kids in elementary school is gut wrenching and disheartening to say the least. The parents should feel ashamed of themselves. Utterly disgusting.

There is honestly no excuse for being fat......if you eat healthy you can keep the weight off, its not like you have to train and do hours of cardio.:confused:

I think it depends a lot on where you live (what state, city, part of town). Some places you won't see a fat person for days and others it's like a jabba the hut farm.

Obesity is a disease inversely proportional to socioeconomic status as well as schooling/education. So the underlying problem isn't so much the obesity itself but rather poverty and lack of education.
This. I live in MN and we are on an island here as far as healthy people go. Everyone is in good shape and eats extremely healthy. Co-ops everywhere. I'm 33 and walk into the gym and literally all the younger guys are in better shape then I was at the same age.

my GF and I play a little game every time we go out to dinner , used to be count the obese people , it became too time consuming , now we count the people that are truly in shape , we never get over 4 in any restaurant in Indiana and that includes the 2 of us ... seems like there is always one other couple that appears to give a shit, the rest are simply disgusting. I'm sorry but it IS a fucking choice , we as bodybuilders know regardless of circumstance there is a way to lose weight, its just hard work and proper choices. I believe Indiana is in the top 3 of obesity states so I hope not everyone sees the disgusting crap I do every day.

as we get more and more of the corporate food system spreading over the world we get more and more fat and sic people...

:eek:

I have watched it happen.

yes the USA is the epicenter but it is spreading!!!

I am watching the ingredients in food products on the shelves change...
also way more fat people where I live then before ( non usa ).
usa too, just watch a movie from the 70s!

no mystery here...:banghead:

@morepain what do you mean it's a choice? its a DISEASE. There's nothing they can do about it. They've tried EVERYTHING, just ask them....everything except diet and exercise of course :)

Some claim "at least I don't go drugs " or some other excuse. Meanwhile they're getting mad health problems and it's becoming social acceptable is the worst part. Being ashamed of being fat made me change as a young kid. Bring back fat shaming. Literally everyone profits off the obesity epidemic: the people coming up with the slop and selling it, the people transporting it, big pharma off the diet meds, doctors off the visits, the music industry with spreading acceptance of it through recent songs, the people making fad diets. The list goes on. The epidemic will never change because EVERY big corporation makes money off of it -lobbying

We play a game called "fat or pregnant". It's a lot of fun.

@morepain what do you mean it's a choice? its a DISEASE. There's nothing they can do about it. They've tried EVERYTHING, just ask them....everything except diet and exercise of course :)

Yep my sister and all her kids suffer from the disease. It's simply coincidence that her car is filled with fast food bags daily. There is no connection between that and their genetic condition. Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My wife and I took our son to a theme park a few weeks ago. I couldn't believe how many morbidly obese people I saw. Many of the people I saw in wheelchairs were unable to walk because of their weight. Pathetic

Its really sad, I look at the fattys and just thing how horrible that experience in life must be...yet they won't do anything about it. pass the Cheetos.

All petty judgments aside who lives longer a fat guy or a steroid abuser??

All petty judgments aside who lives longer a fat guy or a steroid abuser??

interesting question...
who has a better quality of life?

If you have Netflix, watch Fed Up pretty interesting stuff, they go over why we are a fatter country now more than ever. Worth a watch

Obesity is considered a freaking disease now and gives people an excuse to actually be obese. They will even be given handicap stickers just so they have to walk less from their parking spot to inside the mcdonalds lol. What obese people need is a serious wake up call. Start making them pay extra for flights and public transport. Start making them pay more for health insurance instead of the rest of the population. Stop serving them fast food once you see their size. In the PC world that we live in that will happen of course. Rant over...

There is honestly no excuse for being fat......if you eat healthy you can keep the weight off, its not like you have to train and do hours of cardio.:confused:

I dated a fat girl and I learned all the excuses are pure crap. This girl ate constantly. If you're in a bulking phase and just want shear mass then get a fat girlfriend for awhile. She was the best cook of all my girlfriends.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131