over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Stewie or emeric, blood work has me a little nervous

DK0223

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Ok haven't touched AAS since last nov. the low test has me puzzled and also high ATYP LYM. Help would be greatly appreciated!!! Here are the results:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    290.6 KB · Views: 510

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    299.4 KB · Views: 506

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    295.5 KB · Views: 504

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    298.9 KB · Views: 493
Bump!!! I go back to doc on the 14th, maybe I'll be going on TRT? This is crazy to me! Never was an abuser, highest cycle was probably progressive 6 months going up to 1.7-1.8g maybe? Guess it don't matter.....

you used up to 1.8 grams in a six month stretch and your "puzzled" because your testosterone levels are low???

you used up to 1.8 grams in a six month stretch and your "puzzled" because your testosterone levels are low???

Bro this was one time and was over two years ago. Please if you don't have anything to add that'll "help" me out, don't post in here. Not trying to be a dick, but you'd think I would have higher levels today

Last edited:

I think it's a little disrespectful to try call him out about something two years ago . That doesn't help him or anyone else.

I think it's a little disrespectful to try call him out about something two years ago . That doesn't help him or anyone else.

Hey bro nice to see you chime in. How's things with you, hopefully well? I forgot, did you end up going on HRT?

If you can post up any previous diffs you had. Theres nothing to worry about with that. It happens ALL the time when your lympocytes get stimulated a bit. Personally mine are also large ever since I had EBV ( mono) years ago. Now EBV isnt the only thing that can cause it but generally since the rest of your diff is fine I wouldnt lose a minute of sleep about it.

yes your test levels are low. How old are you? Ever have your test levels checked before? Most PMDs and especially endos will check our LH and FSH. Some may even order a brain MR prior to putting u on TRT if your too young.

Depending on your age you may want to consider discussing trying to regain your natty levels ( SERMS, AI and HCG) as once you go down the road of TRT its difficult to come off and youll need to come off if you wanna have kids and do it right.

Also get that HDL up. 40 is the bare min. Id really like to see it over 50. No worries about your AST ALT getting flagged.

Hey bro nice to see you chime in. How's things with you, hopefully well? I forgot, did you end up going on HRT?

Yea man I've had a TRT prescription for 1.5 years now and haven't come off at least a low dose test since I started 5 years ago so I can't exactly relate to coming off like you did.

I will say if you're thinking about doing TRT, go for it if you don't mind weekly pins, especially with your test levels not being very good without it. It's really unhealthy long term to have low test levels. I don't know much about lymphocytes but my HDL has trouble staying at 40 no matter what I do, so maybe you're in the same boat.

Last edited:
You definitely should look into trt. Your liver values are not terribly high so don't trip about that, but your hdl is pretty low. You should look into taking omega 3 supps like fish oil/krill oil or you can take mct oil.

I'm only 26 so do not want to do TRT unless absolutely necessary

This is the first time I've did a cycle, stopped cold turkey and ran nolva/clomid, then stayed off for 7-8 months before getting a blood test done

Yea man I've had a TRT prescription for 1.5 years now and haven't come off at least a low dose test since I started 5 years ago so I can't exactly relate to coming off like you did.

I will say if you're thinking about doing TRT, go for it if you don't mind weekly pins, especially with your test levels not being very good without it. It's really unhealthy long term to have low test levels. I don't know much about lymphocytes but my HDL has trouble staying at 40 no matter what I do, so maybe you're in the same boat.
Yea my HDL has always been on the lower side
You definitely should look into trt. Your liver values are not terribly high so don't trip about that, but your hdl is pretty low. You should look into taking omega 3 supps like fish oil/krill oil or you can take mct oil.

I supplement with fish oil already :eek:

Should also add this is the first time I've had test levels checked while not on/or had been on test couple weeks prior to testing. So maybe I'm naturally low, but highly doubtful I'd say

Hell I woke up this morning with wood! And no issues with sex life....

Last edited:
Here's my test levels from 9/2013

This was 75mg test e a week, but I didnt pin for 8 days prior to test

Total test: 286
Free test: 56.1

These are from 5/2013 (4 months prior)

These however are on 125mg test e a week and 40mg sdrol (if that matters)

Total test: 726
Free test: 275.9

Someone had asked for prior levels above

Last edited:
Alfresco I see you lurking, you're a vet, any input?

Bro this was one time and was over two years ago. Please if you don't have anything to add that'll "help" me out, don't post in here. Not trying to be a dick, but you'd think I would have higher levels today

I think what he is trying to say is that once you suppress your system like that there is a good chance you will never be the same. You can do all the PCT you want but some people just don't ever recover and require lifetime TRT.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131