over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Clen 40 mcg tiredness

Dee25

Newbies
Hey guys . I started to take Clen , this is my 4th day. I only took 40 mcg / day. . I felt like so tired at the first 2 days during the day . And also some neck pain but if I take more potassium my pain goes away . So I don't know if anyone noticed tiredness from this stuff ? Or probably it's just first few days and this is how my body reacts ?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Are you sure it's clen ? You shouldnt feel tired .i took some by accident thinking it was something else and my heart was racing and hands were shaking like crazy .i couldn't sleep and tossed and turned all night

Hey guys . I started to take Clen , this is my 4th day. I only took 40 mcg / day. . I felt like so tired at the first 2 days during the day . And also some neck pain but if I take more potassium my pain goes away . So I don't know if anyone noticed tiredness from this stuff ? Or probably it's just first few days and this is how my body reacts ?

I only take clen once or twice a week which gets me very energized. I notice I get more agressive and a higher sex drive too. I only take it sporadically because it dries out my old injuries which makes lifting weights less safe. Sporadic use keeps the receptors clean, although ketotifen will do that too.
I'm not sure why it makes you tired but it could be dehydrating you. I take 3-5 grams of taurine per day in between meals spread out to hydrate the muscles.
Make sure to drink a lot of water, or Gatorade/pedialyte, things to keep electrolytes balanced.

Thank You guys. I took it before bed last night and I feel better during the day now, or should I increase it to 80 mcg/ day? Because I felt the hand shake on the first 2 days , now I don't feel that much. But I also I had a lot strength when I was working out yesterday .

U should check your body temp before u take the dose of it raises than your good if no change your body has gotten used to it. I start w 40 than go up to 120mcg but I run it longer than most about 6 wks. But after two weeks I add keto before bed but Benadryl works too... But shaking hands are normal mine still get a little jittery and I'm on week 4 now at 120mcg

Thank You guys. I took it before bed last night and I feel better during the day now, or should I increase it to 80 mcg/ day? Because I felt the hand shake on the first 2 days , now I don't feel that much. But I also I had a lot strength when I was working out yesterday .

Clenbuterol receptors downgrade too fast to take it everyday unless you take ketotifen before bed which keep receptors clean. If you use clenbuterol without ketotifen then only use it 2 days on, 2 days off, or it will lose effectiveness very quickly.

If I would do 2 days on / 2 days off , I don't have to take the 2 weeks off , or just keep doing the 2 days on 2 days off for 6 weeks?

Maybe it's just caffeine pills and your crashing? Not sure what brand u got but I've had many dif labs (hg,research and ug)over the years and never been tired from it I have to wake up early and take it to make sure I can sleep.

If I would do 2 days on / 2 days off , I don't have to take the 2 weeks off , or just keep doing the 2 days on 2 days off for 6 weeks?

They used to say one month at 2 days on, 2 days off. It doesn't work too well after that long unless you take an antihistamine like ketotifen to clean the receptors.

Clen is very likely the worst drug I've ever tried. Felt like death on it. Jittery, agitated and tired at the same time. And it crashes hard.

I don't think anyone needs it. I've never seen fat that resists to the absence of carbs and some cardio. Or try some ECA if you need to be on something.

Clen gives me too much energy where i get anxious and jittery if I sit still, so taking before work is a no no for me.

However my wife took it and felt tired as well but she lost 3lbs over 9 days, I suspected dehydration/electrolytes being off. We added some more multi-V seemed to help a little. She ended getting off after another 10 days after getting the results she wanted.

Clen I use if I HAVE to, last resort fat burner for me, too many cons to pro.

Clen has been known have to have paradoxical effect on some people. I am one of those people, havent used in years but normally one or 2 days of energy and then sleepy all day. Years ago when this happened I remember reading on forums that I was not the only one with this effect.

Jj s 2on 2 of sounds like a good experiment.

Clen makes me tired sometimes also....flex who one the overall at Jr Nationals last year would take his clen every night before bed if I remember correctly

Clen makes me sleepy too, to some extent.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

is ketotifen over the counter?

i asked my doctor for a script and he said he didnt kno what it was. i asked the pharmacy and they said animals only. I looked it up beforehand and i saw otc zanditor eyedrops and looked at my insurance and thought they covered it

anyways check out the low dose clen thread. I wouldnt go any more than 100 mcg and probally less with the heart studies equal what like 100 mcg for a 200 lb man equal to rat study..if you dont dont use it too long

maybe up to 60 mcg every other day, with eca stack in betwene, or two weeks on and off slowly ramping up from 20 mcg

is ketotifen over the counter?

i asked my doctor for a script and he said he didnt kno what it was. i asked the pharmacy and they said animals only. I looked it up beforehand and i saw otc zanditor eyedrops and looked at my insurance and thought they covered it

anyways check out the low dose clen thread. I wouldnt go any more than 100 mcg and probally less with the heart studies equal what like 100 mcg for a 200 lb man equal to rat study..if you dont dont use it too long

maybe up to 60 mcg every other day, with eca stack in betwene, or two weeks on and off slowly ramping up from 20 mcg

It's a research liquid sold by research peptide sites; an antihistamine.

Clen makes me tired sometimes also....flex who one the overall at Jr Nationals last year would take his clen every night before bed if I remember correctly

I think CLEN is one of those things that is very individual in its effects. I wouldn't be able to sleep a wink if I took mine before bed.

Is Benedryl still considered a good ketotifen replacement?

I've been taking 60mcgs and i feel great, energized and some shakiness but not too bad. You shouldn't feel tired mate, drink enough water and add some taurine to the mix.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311