advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Enlarged heart and 40% EF. Appreciate any help.

Sure. My CHF was acute, brought about suddenly within a few months, due to extremely high doses of GH and stimulants, along with a very high sodium diet. I was in the hospital twice in one month, for a couple weeks each time. When I got out I came off all the GH and stimulants, went on a very low sodium diet, and dropped down to HRT. The doctor prescribed me carvedilol and losartan, and Dante Trudell recommended apigenin, ubiquinol, curcumin, and another I forget now. Within a few months I felt normal and started increasing my doses and started using GH again. I kept the doses much lower than before and learned to manage my blood pressure and heart by adjusting my meds and supplements with my doses. When I got my ejection fraction tested again a couple years after the original CHF, it was up to 55%. Since then I've had periods of very high doses of AAS, but never any GH anymore (last time I used it was two years ago), and the only stimulant I use is one cup of coffee on Friday mornings. When I up my dose of AAS I up my dose of telmisartan, carvedilol, and ubiquinol, and it seems to work just fine to balance things out.
Out of curiosity do you think that this could be caused by the excess water retention one experiences on growth?
Or would you attribute it to a high rhr along with stims, well I guess from growth as well?
Do you still do the low sodium diet?
Do you take any diuretics or water disposing agents of any kind?
What is your opinion on taking growth with something like i think its dandelion root to help keep water off? Or Diazide?
I only ask as you seem very educated on this topic and I wish I could remember who it was but they said they thought growth to cause excess water around their heart, effecting cardio. I get lazy as shit off the stuff and wondering if this could be my problem as I have had a pericardial window before but it was shortly after my open heart surgery? Anyway I would appreciate input you could give, thanks

The universe is knocking on your door brother. Quit everything immediately. Go down to a TRT dose. Stop kidding yourself.

Stop cycling for good. This might be unrealistic for someone as committed as yourself, but even if you break down and start cycling again in a couple of years, you will have taken a nice break.

The common factor I see in posts similar to yours is that people are indifferent and dismissive about the grave warnings they are experiencing.
This is true to an extent. I have 7 stents after a heart attack. And by god im STILL using. Lot less though lol.

Out of curiosity do you think that this could be caused by the excess water retention one experiences on growth?
Or would you attribute it to a high rhr along with stims, well I guess from growth as well?
What is your opinion on taking growth with something like i think its dandelion root to help keep water off? Or Diazide?
I only ask as you seem very educated on this topic and I wish I could remember who it was but they said they thought growth to cause excess water around their heart, effecting cardio. I get lazy as shit off the stuff and wondering if this could be my problem as I have had a pericardial window before but it was shortly after my open heart surgery? Anyway I would appreciate input you could give, thanks
The water retention is definitely a factor that increases the strain on the heart. I don't take diuretics anymore but when I was using GH after my heart failure I kept a bunch of lasix around and times when my heart would start acting up I would pop an extra couple heart meds along with some lasix and it would go back down. But that was a temporary thing to allow for adjustments and not something I tried long term. Honestly i would not try to dose GH long term at doses I needed to use diuretics with because to me at this point that's doing too much and taking too many risks and using too many drugs to counter act other drugs.

That’s a good stack for heart health. Definitely drop down to TRT. No fat burners, etc. perhaps also add in Pycnogenol at 200-300mg. I had a few other things in my stack but quite a bit of crossover with what you posted. I went from 26% EF to 55% EF and it has held steady at 55% for two years now
does HGH increase/decrease EF? most athletes will have enlarged thicken hearts, but its not always pathological?

m87r, any history of heart disease in the family?
As others have advised, this might be a good time to reevaluate your
long term goals.

m87r, any history of heart disease in the family?
As others have advised, this might be a good time to reevaluate your
long term goals.

I have some in family history but not like this.

My long term goals? Before this I want to competed one more time. Then be done. Now I´m done from here.

I going to do cardio 6-7 days a week all year round. Go down to 240 or so first and see what happen with the EF.

i have found in this time that when things like this happen its when you really find out what it is you genuinely love, drugs or training. lol
i really like drugs of all kinds.
but passing a time when i couldnt walk 5 blocks or up a flight of stairs without serious pain im just really happy that i can train and get into some for of physical shape. trying to forget about looks is hard but being able to do stuff i think is far better.
not that im anywhere near through it.
in the past 20+ years the times when i was on trt doses this small i really slacked off. ive pushed as much as i can the past months with bare mins and really its not so bad.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
reachbusinessdirectdubai@
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131