over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Synthol myths?

Jdl123

Newbies
After being here for a shortish time seen that a lot of people here use SEO's. What are the side effects of the look/feel of the muscle or vascularity?

After being here for a shortish time seen that a lot of people here use SEO's. What are the side effects of the look/feel of the muscle or vascularity?

If you start slow and gradually increase the SEO volume you'll get amazing pumps and increased vascularity. You'll basically looked fully pumped all the time. The key is starting with very little so you keep a natural look to the muscle.
***use syntherol***
It's sterile and made in a GMP facility.
My cheap ass ran out of syntherol and used mct oil that caused an infection in my right bicep. I've extracted puss and blood filled pockets 4 times now over the past 3 months. Just when I think it's better, it comes back swollen and red.

Proper syntholuse will never give your muscle unnatural look.
Not in my case. Mine were even very vascular en natural looking.
The syntol made my veins pushing to my skin. Nice!
I think these clowns on the net are heaving implants or injecting another substance.

Synthol is a godsent for people with weak arms.

It's better to use small amounts in different places of the muscle, then 1 big amount in one place. IMO that was causing a little bit unnatural look.
I did like 2cc's in 2 or 3 places instead of 6cc in one place

But... you have to know what your doing because it can be dangerous.
Never inject in areas with nerves. NEVER! if I feel a nerve is close I always pull out and inject else where.
If you inject the synthol near the nerve you have the risk of nerve damage.
Also asperating is very important

Cons: It cost A LOT of money if you want a good run.
minimum 500cc's.
And the gains will be gone completly if you stop the syntol

Last edited:
JJ and GOH x2

Proper and sensible syntherol usage should only improve the look of the muscle whilst giving you that well needed size. Some guys use it just to create a little extra fullness and for most you wouldn't be able to tell they use syntherol... completely natural looking. You can also use more volume for big size changes and/or make a weak body part a normal or even strong one. There is so much nonsense written about syntherol mainly due to those idiots you see on you tube with implants and injecting themselves with ridiculous amounts of any oil they can find.

If you are fairly lean to begin with you can inject below the veins and it really pushes them to the surface creating more vascularity. You can use syntherol in a variety of ways and every body part can be different in regards to what method is best used. Generally though start off low and gradually build up the volume over time and use smaller but frequent injections evenly spaced out in the muscle to create that natural look. Although even the larger less frequent injections work great but can cause more discomfort.

If you are going to use seo then definitely use syntherol by synthetek industries. It's pharm grade oil and guaranteed sterile and highly effective. Good luck with your cycle and if you need any advice just let me know.

Are there any long term advantages from the stretching or are the gains 100% temporary?

Are there any long term advantages from the stretching or are the gains 100% temporary?

As I always say no gains are permanent. Stop any aas and you lose the look. I guarantee if anyone on this forum who uses aas suddenly just stopped they would look like a different person 6 months later regardless of their genetics and if they kept training and eating well. Continue training and eating and you will lose much less and the same applies to syntherol too.

You have to keep using syntherol for ultimate fullness. But gains don't suddenly just disappear once you stop. My calves are permanently better after using syntherol. I stopped injecting them for very long periods and they lost size but looked better than before.

Now the smart guys stay on a basic maintenance program for long periods and that way they will pretty much keep nearly all gains.

As I always say no gains are permanent. Stop any aas and you lose the look. I guarantee if anyone on this forum who uses aas suddenly just stopped they would look like a different person 6 months later regardless of their genetics and if they kept training and eating well. Continue training and eating and you will lose much less and the same applies to syntherol too.

You have to keep using syntherol for ultimate fullness. But gains don't suddenly just disappear once you stop. My calves are permanently better after using syntherol. I stopped injecting them for very long periods and they lost size but looked better than before.

Now the smart guys stay on a basic maintenance program for long periods and that way they will pretty much keep nearly all gains.
Obviously like AAS much of the gains will be lost when stopping but someone that used AAS and stopped will be bigger than someone that never used at all (assuming equal genetics and continued training etc..). I assume by your comment about your calves that syntherol use can be similar? When you say they lost size but looked better than before did you mean they retained a bit more size than before starting syntherol?
Thanks

Obviously like AAS much of the gains will be lost when stopping but someone that used AAS and stopped will be bigger than someone that never used at all (assuming equal genetics and continued training etc..). I assume by your comment about your calves that syntherol use can be similar? When you say they lost size but looked better than before did you mean they retained a bit more size than before starting syntherol?
Thanks

I guess people who used aas and stopped could be bigger but there are many variables. Sure if you use aas for years and build up your weight by 50 pounds and hold it for long periods then come off you should always be bigger than when natural.

Yes the same can be said for syntherol too. Although again it depends upon the size you gained and the length of time you held it. But I do believe once you stretch that muscle (make it bigger) you are permanently changing it. Some may even go back to their original size after years but it's never the same. I guess you could look at it like muscle memory but again the period of time you held that size is a major factor. My calves retained a little more size but their shape/appearance also definitely improved. By stretching the muscle fascia and making them bigger you alter the overall look of the muscle. The just seemed more fuller and wider even long after my original cycle.

The above is one of the reasons why I recommend guys to extend the traditional maintenance period just so you hold that extra size for as long as possble. I also recommend frequent pump style workouts (within intra carbs and aminos) for the body part after you stop syntherol to help keep that fullness. Even utilizing things like localized lr3 on your off periods from syntherol could be great too. These are approaches for weak body parts as genetically they don't want to stand out :eek::D

I guess people who used aas and stopped could be bigger but there are many variables. Sure if you use aas for years and build up your weight by 50 pounds and hold it for long periods then come off you should always be bigger than when natural.

Yes the same can be said for syntherol too. Although again it depends upon the size you gained and the length of time you held it. But I do believe once you stretch that muscle (make it bigger) you are permanently changing it. Some may even go back to their original size after years but it's never the same. I guess you could look at it like muscle memory but again the period of time you held that size is a major factor. My calves retained a little more size but their shape/appearance also definitely improved. By stretching the muscle fascia and making them bigger you alter the overall look of the muscle. The just seemed more fuller and wider even long after my original cycle.
Appreciate the detailed response. Thanks
The above is one of the reasons why I recommend guys to extend the traditional maintenance period just so you hold that extra size for as long as possble. I also recommend frequent pump style workouts (within intra carbs and aminos) for the body part after you stop syntherol to help keep that fullness. Even utilizing things like localized lr3 on your off periods from syntherol could be great too. These are approaches for weak body parts as genetically they don't want to stand out :eek::D

I should add I haven't done any lr3 or anything else in my calves so results and findings are solely based on syntherol usage. I am actually going to start putting small amounts in my calves again soon :) I have actually just done 2 x 1.2ml injs in each pec and they feel great :D

Did you happen to take measurements?

Any side effects from using so much synthol? Either short term such as nerve damage or long term such as damage to the liver/kidneys since I assume these substances are slowly broken down over time and excreted.

Last edited by a moderator:
Did you happen to take measurements?

Any side effects from using so much synthol? Either short term such as nerve damage or long term such as damage to the liver/kidneys since I assume these substances are slowly broken down over time and excreted.

I will copy and paste an old post below but before I do that I will answer your questions. The only side effects were the obvious ones from injecting oil into my calves. I never had an infection or any systematic issues. My liver has always tested fine and I felt no strain on my immune system from daily syntherol injections. It's mainly made up of coconut oil so I seriously doubt anyone would get a systematic reaction from proper usage. I did hit quite a few nerves over the weeks but never had an issue and haven't since. My calves went down to 17.5 inches but always looked better. They probably looked even better than when they were at their largest during the cycle because they were less watery looking. Although they definitely felt best at their biggest. I am 6ft 2 and take a 34 inch inside leg trouser so having thicker calves and in the time frame felt amazing. I wasn't as consistent as I should have been during my first cycle so the results would have been even better if I had been. If you use it just get into the routine and fast and then it becomes easy. The first week is usually the hardest.

Copy and paste...

My calves couldn't be more weak genetically and I have abused them over the years so to see the changes in them over a matter of weeks was great for me. Here are 2 pics not sure of the time between but I think it is about 1 month.

Starting photo...

icvccx.png

After...

2ytz1xk.png

18-18.4 inches depending where you measure.

It makes me laugh looking at the pics above. My calves looked so shit and honestly my training would be insane and great form and heavy weights. My calves are a perfect example of genetics in bodybuilding. I know a few freaks and I remember asking one (who had ridiculous calves) what he done for them and he said he barely ever trained them. When he did he would do your standard 4 sets of 10 or so reps for seated and standing calf raises and that was it. There was me who had trained them that way and every other way imagineable. From 2 to 7 times per week, low to insanely high volume, reps ranging from 8 to 200, every machine, angle, 10 sec hold, 5 sec negative, slow and fast paced, stretching, super heavy and very light... you name it and they looked like I didn't even train them :eek::D

Last edited:
Elvia (or anyone else) have you looked into Silica at all? That is the only ingredient in Syntherol that makes me pause for a moment. The rest is essentially MCT oil and BA but I am not sure about the silica.

Checking out wikipedia: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Silicon_dioxide#Health_effects

it seems to indicate oral use causes no real problems, but that inhalation can cause very serious problems. I'm not sure where that leaves us for IM injections...

Elvia (or anyone else) have you looked into Silica at all? That is the only ingredient in Syntherol that makes me pause for a moment. The rest is essentially MCT oil and BA but I am not sure about the silica.

Checking out wikipedia: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Silicon_dioxide#Health_effects

it seems to indicate oral use causes no real problems, but that inhalation can cause very serious problems. I'm not sure where that leaves us for IM injections...

Pumped, you may want to check out DatBTrue's board as he has written some in depth postings on how to optimally use seo in the forearm bellies as well as for the calves. I haven't been over there in a while though.

If you start slow and gradually increase the SEO volume you'll get amazing pumps and increased vascularity. You'll basically looked fully pumped all the time. The key is starting with very little so you keep a natural look to the muscle.

Define start "slow".

From the research I have conducted silica is a relatively safe ingredient. It's one of the main reasons syntherol gains are more "permanent". Although syntherol doesn't just stay in the muscle and I believe 6 week post cycle/injection MRI scans show all oil had dissipated. The only concern I really see is if you injected it into a vein so correct injection procedures need to be followed. I have never had an issue and I have injected syntherol quite a lot.

Most of the aas people inject themselves with on a daily basis on here are far worst for health imo than syntherol injections. But I don't think even the aas are going to cause many serious issues unless guys are abusing, not having breaks or following a bad diet/lifestyle with the aas added. With the aas usage you have things like metal poisoning to consider then the obvious heart, cholesterol, liver and kidney side effects. As long as I am injecting it correctly I don't really have any serious health concerns regarding syntherol. I know it is sterile and I haven't had any issues blood work has never been effected at all) so hopefully I don't in the future either.

Define start "slow".

I am not JJ but from his posts I can safely state 0.5ml per injection site would be the answer. Now slow could be anything but once you start syntherol you usually know when to up the dose. Every body part is different from my experience and some require less and others more. For most though Big A's recommending are perfect (in regards to timing and volume). I think 1 week at 0.5ml is usually a good start then up to 1ml. You could slowly up things though so 0.5ml, 0.6ml, 0.6ml, 0.7ml, 0.8ml etc. Most body parts never need more than 2ml per injection site but there are exceptions.

I am doing chest now and injecting most days but do have small breaks but I upped my dose faster. I got up to 2ml per inj site in 2 weeks time but only do 2-3 injections per pec. My aim is to go up to 3ml over the next week. I could never give an exact time but I think roughly 2 months is a great time to be on syntherol for any given body part... longer more progressive cycles definitely work better in my experience. Sorry to answer the question for you JJ but just thought I would input :)

Pumped, you may want to check out DatBTrue's board as he has written some in depth postings on how to optimally use seo in the forearm bellies as well as for the calves. I haven't been over there in a while though.

Thanks, I think I recall that actually, I'll check it out.

From the research I have conducted silica is a relatively safe ingredient. It's one of the main reasons syntherol gains are more "permanent". Although syntherol doesn't just stay in the muscle and I believe 6 week post cycle/injection MRI scans show all oil had dissipated. The only concern I really see is if you injected it into a vein so correct injection procedures need to be followed. I have never had an issue and I have injected syntherol quite a lot.

Most of the aas people inject themselves with on a daily basis on here are far worst for health imo than syntherol injections. But I don't think even the aas are going to cause many serious issues unless guys are abusing, not having breaks or following a bad diet/lifestyle with the aas added. With the aas usage you have things like metal poisoning to consider then the obvious heart, cholesterol, liver and kidney side effects. As long as I am injecting it correctly I don't really have any serious health concerns regarding syntherol. I know it is sterile and I haven't had any issues blood work has never been effected at all) so hopefully I don't in the future either.

I had read that about the MRI scans as well. Do you think the remaining size is an actual increase in muscle growth / stretching of fascia, or just scar tissue build up? Kind of doesn't matter to me as long as it looks like muscle lol I'd actually be glad to have the oil out of there as long as some size is gained.

Where else have you used it, and has there been a similar long term improvement as was seen in your calves?

I agree the AAS is more unhealthy, though I do not use that anymore so that's kind of a moot point for me. I assume for the metal poisoning mentioned you are referring specifically to UGL gear.

I'm also not looking to become a synthol junkie (no issues with anyone using as much as they want though) but maybe a run or two to bring up forearms and calves would be great if it worked. So I would hope that amount would not cause any real issues. Only problem would be if something like what happened to Milos Sarcev happened, but Big A seemed to think that was due to a toxin getting into his vein.

Yeah, they could sell two versions of syntherol, with and without silica.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws