over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

BIG JOE

concreteguy

Verified Customer
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
Joe is my best friend. He went to my last three shows and trained with me all the time. Joe, spotted and pushed me to limits I couldn't reach myself. I remember all the times we walked out of the gym all fucked up laughing about how badly we beat ourselves up. Everyone at the gym calls him Big Joe because he's 265lbs at 6'4". He looks exactly like the Big Show from WWF. He's a guy you can't help but like with his joking, up beat attitude and always having a smile on his face. He is a "the glass is half full guy".

Joe's son Johnny came to my door last night in tears and told me Joe had died of a heart attack Monday night in his sleep. Joe was 42 and had a wonderful job with Franklin Scientific as a tech working on mass spectrometers. His entire family has a history of heart issues. Some how I knew Joe was gone before he opened his mouth. I remember thinking about what a good talk we had on our six hour ride each way to this last show I did. Thankfully I had said everything I had to say to Big Joe except a heart felt good bye.

Make the most of each moment you have guys.

CG

Last edited:
Sorry to hear that CG. Friends like that aren't friends, they're family.

Condolences brother.

So true. You get it! He was just on the phone with Tenny talking about my diet and things..........

CG

Sorry to hear about your good friend CG. Life is precious and we need to enjoy each moment.

sorry to hear of your loss, thoughts and prays go out for his family

damn brother...godspeed to his son and the rest of that family, sounds like he was a hell of a role model and father

Said perfectly DNA.

One of the most difficult of all human emotions is when we lose
someone close to us.

Warm Regards CG and RIP Big Joe.

-MT

Sorry to hear that CG. Friends like that aren't friends, they're family.

Condolences brother.

I'm really sorry to hear that CG. Focus on the good times and how lucky you are to have known him!

Very sorry for your loss CG. You still have his good company in spirit. Know that mate.

I am very sorry about your loss. Remember all the good times and he will be laughing with you in spirit. RIP Big Joe.

Extremely sorry to hear about your friend. Based on what you said, we can all see he was a really special person and, I'm sure you feel very lucky you got to know him and be part of his life! Not everyone can say they ever met such unique friends.

My condolences to you and his family. It devastates me to hear such news.

Stay strong.

i am very sorry for your loss

his kid can't be all that old.... that's just terrible for a boy to lose his father at such a young age..

Joe is my best friend. He went to my last three shows and trained with me all the time. Joe, spotted and pushed me to limits I couldn't reach myself. I remember all the times we walked out of the gym all fucked up laughing about how badly we beat ourselves up. Everyone at the gym calls him Big Joe because he's 265lbs at 6'4". He looks exactly like the Big Show from WWF. He's a guy you can't help but like with his joking, up beat attitude and always having a smile on his face. He is a "the glass is half full guy".

Joe's son Johnny came to my door last night in tears and told me Joe had died of a heart attack Monday night in his sleep. Joe was 42 and had a wonderful job with Franklin Scientific as a tech working on mass spectrometers. His entire family has a history of heart issues. Some how I knew Joe was gone before he opened his mouth. I remember thinking about what a good talk we had on our six hour ride each way to this last show I did. Thankfully I had said everything I had to say to Big Joe except a heart felt good bye.

Make the most of each moment you have guys.

CG

So sorry to hear for your loss. My thoughts go out to you, your family and his. I'm happy that you never left anything unsaid, so many don't get that opportunity. The memories will last forever.

RIP Joe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry to hear of his passing, always sucks to lose someone so close to you.

Very sorry CG. You are right. Live life today. Nothing is permanent.

RIP. Sorry for your loss CG.

Sorry for the loss of your friend cg....42 is way to young

The worst thing you can wish someone is to lose a loved one. Not just a friend, beyond family, a person you care for way more than for your own self. :(

And it seems Joe meant exactly that to you, CG. Life can be so cruel sometimes... but hang in there, and please NEVER cease to tell his son how great of a father he had. :)

RIP Big Joe

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767