over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anyone here listens to Joe Rogan?

Status
Not open for further replies.
difference is:

he is fully immersed in the TRT/longevity and psychedelic worlds.

your friends are enthusiastic about weed, not gear.
you're enthusiastic about gear, but not weed.
He’s enthusiastic about trt and longevity, exactly. What does that have to do with knowing the chemical name of anadrol, or the standard usage and dosing of tren? Or really any other compound for that matter. They are irrelevant for TRT and longevity.

He’s enthusiastic about trt and longevity, exactly. What does that have to do with knowing the chemical name of anadrol, or the standard usage and dosing of tren? Or really any other compound for that matter. They are irrelevant for TRT and longevity.
go back and re-read my original post.. i questioned his ignorance on his TRT dosing.

:)

Oh he knows, he just plays dumb on certain things. He’s openly admitted to running tren back in the day so he definitely knows his stuff.

There’s many things he plays dumb on. So much more than people think. He’s got the biggest podcast in the world though so I can’t blame him.

I’ve only got love and respect for what he’s done with his podcast though. I used to listen to him way more than I do now. The recent RFK episode was definitely worth a listen though.

go back and re-read my original post.. i questioned his ignorance on his TRT dosing.

:)
I don’t see how him saying he uses 1cc a week implies he doesn’t understand dosing. Unless he’s illiterate/truly slow I’m sure he understand 1cc = the milligrams per milliliter.

Oh he knows, he just plays dumb on certain things. He’s openly admitted to running tren back in the day so he definitely knows his stuff.

There’s many things he plays dumb on. So much more than people think. He’s got the biggest podcast in the world though so I can’t blame him.

I’ve only got love and respect for what he’s done with his podcast though. I used to listen to him way more than I do now. The recent RFK episode was definitely worth a listen though.
Yeah I never interpreted him as playing dumb from what I’ve listened to (the episode with Ronnie Coleman and Dorian Yates), so perhaps I just haven’t listened to the episodes in which he plays dumb regarding this topic.

Everyone can have their own opinion, but not their own truth.
Well it definitely should not be up to the authorities to tell us what the truth is because they have a proven track record of lying.

If someone wants to come on and try to make a case that the world is flat, I think they should have that right. We don’t have to listen if we don’t want to.

Well it definitely should not be up to the authorities to tell us what the truth is because they have a proven track record of lying.

If someone wants to come on and try to make a case that the world is flat, I think they should have that right. We don’t have to listen if we don’t want to.
Lol there's soooo many things from just a few years ago that were labeled "misinformation" that are generally accepted as truth now. Misinformation is just a word people use for things they don't like now.

Just seems odd that someone who is so in tuned with his body and nutritional/psychedelic dosages that he'd somehow just conveniently not know how much test he pins each week.
Even the neighborhood guy on TRT knows 100 or 200 per shot.
Doesn't make any difference, just something I observed on some of his podcasts.
He plays ignorant when he doesn't want to really associate himself with the subject.
Like on the kratom podcast. He said he just tosses a couple caps back. But doesn't know how much is in each cap.
Then he buys into the whole Ronnie 1% bodyfat story... Really ?
It is bizarre I agree, but he also states at least once a show how he is a moron, so there is that lol. He also does most shows LIT AS FUCK, so there is also that lol.

I have also known so addicts who could barely tell you their name and the day of the week but knew exactly how much they had used that day..........people are weird when it comes to what they place importance on and how the human brain prioritizes information.

Please share, because I have seen nothing convincing. Just the usual fuzzy video, anecdotes, and blurry photos, sprinkled with some arguments from authority.
It would be fascinating if either was true. The prospect of alien life intrigues me as a Sci-Fi fan.
I like to keep a mindset of this with such things:

1. There is the POSIBILITY of such things and
2. Since it is almost impossible to prove the absence of something or to prove something does not exist we should always keep the door open for such things to be real, even if that door is only open 0.00000000000000001% lol

The whole misinformation thing gets sticky when you have "experts" on both sides of a debate and people speaking with certainty(often due to them truly believing their stance/opinion) and the whole science kind of sucking when it comes to PROVING anything. Science(true science with no agenda one way or another or influence from outside powers) can show/support theories but very rarely proves anything with 100% certainty.

For me personally "misinformation" is going the way of the term "conspiracy theory" as a label far to often used to simply dismiss a subject/information that certain people/organizations would prefer are not at the center of attention or go contrary to a desired agenda. With the word conspiracy all it takes is two or more people to plan ANYTHING, good or bad, and you have met the criteria for a "conspiracy" lol.

I followed him on FB and his standup, until he sold himself to Spotify...He was already set financially from his previous ventures and had no need to restrict himself to that one platform for nothing other then more 0's at the end of his bank account.

Obviously his decision worked well for him as he has the largest audience in podcasting...But I started to look at him differently after that.

I still respect the uncensored platform and like seeing that MSM is losing it's control on the masses overall...No one is right all of the time but people generalize too much to discredit others. Just because the dude has a chimp fetish, doesn't mean all of his views and opinions are wrong. And vice versa, just because you agree with some of his opinions, doesn't mean we should bang chimps :unsure::LOL:

edit: BTW, does he still talk about them all of the time?! Dude use to get going on fucking chimps and ramble the fuck on forever...Da fuk 😂:LOL:😂
He went to spotify, yes for the money, but also because youtube are a bunch of cunts and were pulling his stuff down left and right and demonetizing him, fuck them. Yes he got a ton of money but I have not seen any change in his approach and the worst spotify has done is put the stupid bars above and below any podcast that mentions covid. Since when is getting the greatest contact ever in a genre(podcasts) that you basically brought to the masses a negative and "selling out." He never claimed to be doing volunteer work lol. It also costs nothing to listen and has no commercials unlike youtube.

really ? edibles put me in a bad place mentally.. even at 5mg..
i had a sativa 'jet fuel' from the local smoke shop.. they are selling legit weed here under the guise of the 'thca' loophole..
none of that infused delta8 garbage..

anyway... just a 1/4g had me up all night.. very stimulating..
They do me too! 5mg THC orally is my limit, UNLESS I preload on some CBD 10-30mg .. give it an hour after dosing and then eat 5-10mg THC. The THC high will be less apparent and intense. The body high will still be present, you will feel nice. But so much more relaxed and imo the high is perfect. no paranoia, no negative vibes like I used to get when THC kicks.
The same is true for smoking marijuana too. puff on some CBD hemp before or mix in your nugget of marijuana. all the positives none of the negatives!
I refuse THC unless I have CBD/CBN/CBG to pair with it. Automatically ruins my mood, unless im with a woman who's hot and were both horny ;)

He went to spotify, yes for the money, but also because youtube are a bunch of cunts and were pulling his stuff down left and right and demonetizing him, fuck them. Yes he got a ton of money but I have not seen any change in his approach and the worst spotify has done is put the stupid bars above and below any podcast that mentions covid. Since when is getting the greatest contact ever in a genre(podcasts) that you basically brought to the masses a negative and "selling out." He never claimed to be doing volunteer work lol. It also costs nothing to listen and has no commercials unlike youtube.
Can't use quotes my man unless quoting what someone was saying (selling out);)

I didn't come here to defend or bash the man...I didn't say he was "selling out". I came here and stated the truth, that I use to follow him and stopped once he devoted himself to a single platform. And regardless of whether you agree or disagree, facts are still facts...The man took $200m to be owned by a single company. I did not say it was wrong, I did not say it was a bad business move, I did not say it was selling out. I said 'I' looked at him differently after that.

I do not disagree with anything you said regarding YT and the other censorship platforms and the need for these podcasters. But I also never got my news from any of these sites or podcasters, so I only ever followed him because he was on FB and I don't plan on making new accounts for every site these guys decide to move to.

I do now after my sister told me about it . Some good ones but, I really only had time when I was remodeling my place .

He’s pretty interesting . His level of “understanding ones opposite or different POV/perspective has changed from when he started . He is a bit more …Open to a slight change in what he may have said.

Back when he started , he definitely would argue and even fight with staff , just aggressive. Lol . I think he has one of the best podcasts (but I’m just an intermittent listener)

Max

I like to keep a mindset of this with such things:

1. There is the POSIBILITY of such things and
2. Since it is almost impossible to prove the absence of something or to prove something does not exist we should always keep the door open for such things to be real, even if that door is only open 0.00000000000000001% lol

The whole misinformation thing gets sticky when you have "experts" on both sides of a debate and people speaking with certainty(often due to them truly believing their stance/opinion) and the whole science kind of sucking when it comes to PROVING anything. Science(true science with no agenda one way or another or influence from outside powers) can show/support theories but very rarely proves anything with 100% certainty.

For me personally "misinformation" is going the way of the term "conspiracy theory" as a label far to often used to simply dismiss a subject/information that certain people/organizations would prefer are not at the center of attention or go contrary to a desired agenda. With the word conspiracy all it takes is two or more people to plan ANYTHING, good or bad, and you have met the criteria for a "conspiracy" lol.
Debate is always welcome, but it has to be backed by facts.

It's too often not, and riddled with logical fallacies. A proper scientific mind is always ready to hear a new theory, but the new theory must be better and more complete that what is currently known. A theory does not have to be 100% correct, few (if any) are. A competing theory cannot simply poke holes in it's adversary either, but must be more robust and thorough.

What we get these days is people who gish gallop, cherry pick, and make one logical fallacy after another. It may sound like a good case to a layman, especially if it fits their confirmation bias, but that doesn't mean it satisfied the requirements of proper critical thought.

One may feel very strongly that their sticky feet are what keeps them connected to the earth. They may not fully understand or be satisfied with gravitational theory. But unless they come up with a better theory and can prove it's superior to what we know now, it cannot be considered true.

I often recall the flat earther documentary. They are so convinced, so passionate. They truly believe they are right and NASA and the government are responsible for a massive conspiracy. The few that are smart enough acquire the tools needed to test their theory eventually, only to find out the test proves them wrong.

They concluded the tools must be broken and continue on their way.

New information is available every day, as are new ideas. But if someone wants to say their idea is true it must pass the rigor of logical thought and experimentation. If it doesn't and it's offered as the truth, it is misinformation, either through ignorance or malice.

One may feel very strongly that their sticky feet are what keeps them connected to the earth. They may not fully understand or be satisfied with gravitational theory. But unless they come up with a better theory and can prove it's superior to what we know now, it cannot be considered true.
It's a very interesting phenomenon of human behavior. An individual will point out all forms and sources of misinformation or truth existing in the world around themselves but as soon as another individual points out to the first individual that his sources of information are fully or even partially false, they go ballistic.

This all reminds me of a story where a young man named Y'shua was taken before Pilate, 5th Prefect of Judea, who asked him in the praetorium, “So you are a king?” Y'shua answered him, “You say that I am a king. For this I was born, and for this I have come into the world, to bear witness to the truth. Every one who is of the truth hears my voice.”

And Pilate then said to him, “What is truth?”

Almost 2,000 years later, in 2023, we're still asking ourselves this same question: "What is truth?"

As adults, we are biased and we see bias everywhere. There is a reason why we say, "From the mouths of babes..." Because children give unvarnished truth. They have yet to be contaminated with life and all its missteps, wounds, and indoctrinations. They speak only of what their senses tell them to be true.

In some ways, we must re-learn this ability to think like children.

As for Joe Rogan, I liked him better when he was getting people to eat scorpions or lay in a bathtub full of meal worms.

He most certainly plays dumb esp about cocaine. When joey Diaz tells his crazy ass stories. Such as the one about coco selling blow to Whitney Houston. Joe goes, "wait, what's an 8ball" ? ... come on rogan you have been in Hollywood for how long?

Can't use quotes my man unless quoting what someone was saying (selling out);)

I didn't come here to defend or bash the man...I didn't say he was "selling out". I came here and stated the truth, that I use to follow him and stopped once he devoted himself to a single platform. And regardless of whether you agree or disagree, facts are still facts...The man took $200m to be owned by a single company. I did not say it was wrong, I did not say it was a bad business move, I did not say it was selling out. I said 'I' looked at him differently after that.

I do not disagree with anything you said regarding YT and the other censorship platforms and the need for these podcasters. But I also never got my news from any of these sites or podcasters, so I only ever followed him because he was on FB and I don't plan on making new accounts for every site these guys decide to move to.
"I followed him on FB and his standup, until he sold himself to Spotify...He was already set financially from his previous ventures and had no need to restrict himself to that one platform for nothing other then more 0's at the end of his bank account."

I did quote you and the way you wrote the bolded statement above seemed = to stating "sold out" if this was not your intention I apologize for the misinterpretation.

Debate is always welcome, but it has to be backed by facts.

It's too often not, and riddled with logical fallacies. A proper scientific mind is always ready to hear a new theory, but the new theory must be better and more complete that what is currently known. A theory does not have to be 100% correct, few (if any) are. A competing theory cannot simply poke holes in it's adversary either, but must be more robust and thorough.

What we get these days is people who gish gallop, cherry pick, and make one logical fallacy after another. It may sound like a good case to a layman, especially if it fits their confirmation bias, but that doesn't mean it satisfied the requirements of proper critical thought.

I often recall the flat earther documentary. They are so convinced, so passionate. They truly believe they are right and NASA and the government are responsible for a massive conspiracy. The few that are smart enough acquire the tools needed to test their theory eventually, only to find out the test proves them wrong.

They concluded the tools must be broken and continue on their way.

New information is available every day, as are new ideas. But if someone wants to say their idea is true it must pass the rigor of logical thought and experimentation. If it doesn't and it's offered as the truth, it is misinformation, either through ignorance or malice.
I do believe that much, not all but much, of this type of behavior, can be directly linked to a never-ending supply of examples of TPTB getting caught outright lying and propagandizing the public. These "revelations" usually surface years if not decades later and it causes people to lose more and more faith in official stances on many things, even those very solidly based on quality science and facts. The old, "They lied about this in 1967, what do you think they are lying about now!?!?!?

The internet has been the largest example of gas on a fire in human history when it relates to "fringe theories" and gives the looniest of loons a rather large platform.

"I followed him on FB and his standup, until he sold himself to Spotify...He was already set financially from his previous ventures and had no need to restrict himself to that one platform for nothing other then more 0's at the end of his bank account."

I did quote you and the way you wrote the bolded statement above seemed = to stating "sold out" if this was not your intention I apologize for the misinterpretation.
Nope, like I said my man, I just stated facts - he sold himself exclusively to Spotify. People can debate the reason(s) on why he chose to, but it still does not change the bottom line fact of my statement.

I was not suggesting his views/opinions/demeanor had changed or which topics I do and do not agree with him on...I simply stated he limited himself to a single platform and I have no plans to create new accounts for anyone that doesn't pay me to do so lol...So I no longer follow him outside of any posts he puts on FB.

edit: As for my comment of viewing him differently...That is due to my opinions on the reasons he chose to exclusively give himself to one company.

Misinformation to me Sounds like the news or some censorship/Covid/ verbiage.
Is it not the same as saying- that’s not true.
Or- you are lying. Or wrong.

If it’s the TV main stream or the government telling me it’s “misinformation” I am
Immediately concerned.

I don’t need the word news to tell
Me, I like to decide with my own thinking and inner feelings on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member